Indian Springs Golf Club

Year Built 1990
Architect Stoney Bergman

Bar, Snacks

Owner or manager Deloris or Karen horrible scammer

She hates golf now app and will charge you an extra 15$ for another cart even know you purchased 2 tee times a two separate 18 with a carts . Had an attitude and expressed the she didn’t Care and to top it off the course conditions were horrible , the greens while putting the ball hops all over and up 4-6 inches on a 10 foot putt , fairways your hitting off dirt barely any grass . She expressed she didn’t care what anyone thinks she is the only course around there and she can do what she wants .

One Of the best around

Absolutely great course, great greens, and staff!!

Nice course for the money

It was pretty nice course. But way too crowded. Pace of play was horrible and I'm a slow player myself.

Greens a bit bumpy

Overall it was a good round. The greens are very bumpy and the fairways a little sparse and cut rather short but it is just coming out of winter dormant so it will improve soon. Got a great afternoon price and wasn't in a hurry which was a good thing because I caught up to a group of three who were obviously new to golf, which is fine but there was a foursome ahead of them and the newbies would wait not only until the foursome was out of reach to tee off but until the foursome had completely cleared the green. Then when they were finally ready to tee off they would be on their phone instead. It was a nice afternoon and I enjoyed the day, but a marshal explaining to them they could hit when the group ahead was out of reach would be a good idea.

Fun windy round

In town for wedding. Great course to sneak away to. Awesome layout, and wind made shot selection even tougher. Very fun

Shameful condition

The only good thing about this course is that the staff is friendly. That is it. This place is in disrepair and they are doing the bare minimum just to keep it open. They didn’t over seed the greens so there are clumps of weeds growing on them which makes it virtually impossible to putt. The tee boxes..good lord the tee boxes. The WORST I have ever seen at a golf course. They are boxes of dirt with a few random blades of grass popping up. I didn’t see a single one that was leveled off either. Have fun teeing off with the ball constantly above or below your feet. There is hardly any rough, it goes straight from the fairway to dirt, and like the greens, they were not over seeded either so there is just dead Bermuda right now. The layout is fun, but this course needs A LOT of TLC.

Nice staff/course

Nice friendly local golf course. Lots of Real Estate out there. Course not too difficult that plays long. New owners have greens & Fairways in excellent shape. Clubhouse & restrooms are impeccably clean.

First timer

First time playing this course and was pleasantly surprised with how nice it is. Had a very fun and enjoyable day here.

Bad greens and difficult to find the next tee

Very disappointed in the greens, they weren't over seeded and were bumpy because of the weeds growing on them.
We had a difficult time finding the next tee box. They need signs showing the way to certain holes. Number 12 is almost impossible to find, we played no. 17 thinking it was 12.

Still a good time.

We wanted to play at the spur of the moment and keep out of the rain to the west, so we came back here again. We had a good time, and the conditions were relatively the same as before. It is winter and conditions reflected such. A few days ago when we were here the greens had some clumps that didn't seem to affect the roll of the ball; however, today is seemed as though the clumps had grown some relative to the normal cover, so it seemed to affect the ball adversely at times. In any case we had a good time and the staff is great.

Good Time with Winter Conditions

We had a good time. Being winter the fairways were brown and thinner. It did give you a good roll though. The greens were not in as good a shape as my past play, but they were tolerable. Most putted true and they were lightning fast if you like that. There is some sort of greenery that made little clumps, but it did not seem to overly affect the roll of the ball. I had a hard time stopping a ball on the green and could not get it to release if I was any way short of the green. All in All we had a great time and will be back. The staff is very nice.

Course of 2 nines

Good little course, greens on the back are much softer that the front.

Grandma manager hates life

Karen manager or something named Deloris I think hates life , I purchased two tee times paid for two separate reservations with cart for 18 and she came out saying we were ripping her off by reserving on the app and this app is junk and then charges us for another cart after I explained I already purchased two tee times but she went on to say she doesn’t care and that she hates the app and just a typical Karen . The other worker was just shocked and did it say anything lol.

I had been very pleased my first three visits to Indian Springs. On there separate occasions, I was told that they "really" didn't do tee times, that if I payed through tee off, I could pretty much come when I wanted as long as it was the same day. Last Sunday I showed up an hour and a half earlier and the associate charged me an additional $20 to play them. I traveled 50 miles to play.

Pleasantly suprised

When I first pulled into the parking lot the part of the course I could see did not look too good. Once I actually played it I was very suprised at how much I enjoyed it. It was a very different type of course which made it fun to play.

Fun course for all levels

Greens were awesome. Super fun course. Dry but fun

Marianna, Florida
Donalsonville, Georgia
MIRAMAR BEACH, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and 4 rounds of golf at The Links Golf Club, Baytowne Golf Club, Raven Golf Club, and Burnt Pine Golf Club.
GREENVILLE, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express - Greenville and 3 rounds of golf at Cambrian Ridge Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
MONTGOMERY, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at the Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel at Capitol Hill and 3 rounds of golf at Capitol Hill Golf Club - Senator, Legislator, & Judge Courses.
GULF SHORES, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at The Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection and 3 rounds of golf at Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club and Craft Farms Golf Resort (Cypress Bend & Cotton Creek Courses).