A sunny view of the 15th green with water coming into play from right at Champions Circle Golf Club

Type Public/Resort

Formerly known as The Doral Tesoro Course.

Golf Club at Champions Circle

Architect Greg Norman (2000) Jay Morrish (2002)

Single Allowed No
Dress code Collared golf shirts & proper Bermuda length shorts/slacks required. Denim/blue jeans are allowed but must be heamed. No halter-tops, bathing suits, sweat pants.

Better value elsewhere

The course is not what I would call well maintained. Yes it’s winter so not expecting lush course, but it doesn’t seem to be well treated.

Commented on 01/24/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u000006525315. Thanks for visiting The Golf Club at Champions Circle, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 01/24/2022

Hi, OaWclrWd0AuuRsNxYelC. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Great Round

I was paired up with a really nice threesome of members. There was a frost delay, but that was no problem. It was a little chilly for our 9:12 tee time anyway. Fun course as always. Will be back again soon.

Commented on 01/24/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, heardetal! We're delighted you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit us again soon, and thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Champions Circle!

Best kept secrete

Always an excellent choice when you want a good round of golf.

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, Gdaine. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Champions Circle. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Nathan

Great course for the price. My son and I enjoyed the layout and condition of the course.

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, u000002570063. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Commented on 12/30/2021

Hi, bigblok396. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hi, u314160575367. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Great value

Great value and challenging, but fun for every to play. Need to get their clubhouse fixed after the freeze of last year. Cart girls are rare to see. Played here a bunch and always in decent shape.

Commented on 12/30/2021

Hello, Mikemm88. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and giving us 5 stars! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Champions Circle. Please visit us again soon!

Frequent Player at Champions

I think on the 5th hole the Marshall told me I was not allowed. 2 carts & I didn’t pay or let the starter didn’t remember checking me in. We started playing and at that time no one was behind us so we went ahead and played There was a group in front foursome group in front of us and the had a total of 3 carts for a 4 some. They picked on us a 2 some. We gave up our additional cart and my partner didn’t play anymore. Once we got beat the parking lot I let him to his car and I played on to finish my 18 holes. I made 2 tee times so I would have a cart and my partner would have a cart. We know golf equity to let a faster group on through and not to hold people up. I could go on and on but I won’t rant.

One of my favorite courses.

Our Son had the day off so we booked the round for a great price. The course is in its fall stage and beautiful!
Bunkers are in their best shape in years and the greens rolled fast and true. Refreshment carts came by often and they also offer call-ahead orders from their affiliate
"Big Shots" next door.

Commented on 12/30/2021

Hello, Zeuswon. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and giving us 5 stars! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Champions Circle. Please visit us again soon!

Great course!!

Friendly staff and great service! Awesome course! Love the challenge....a must play!

Commented on 12/13/2021

Hi, u314160870140. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Champions Circle. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 12/13/2021

Hi, nico28. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Champions Circle. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Nice course!

A three some blew by us, while asking if they could go ahead. We were 3, keeping up with the foursome in front of us. Also, saw beer girl on #2, then on like #11, very unusual. Fairways just a little tight, not bad. Greens were hard and fast! I’ll be back!!!

Commented on 12/13/2021

Hi, Bwanajohn. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hello, markleyje. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at The Golf Club at Champions Circle. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hi, ciko12345. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Great new layout

I've been playing this course for a few years and it's great to see the layout being completed and the clubhouse nearly done. The back 9 is one of my favorite layouts & the back-to-back par 3's is a unique feature. I'll be coming here frequently

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hi, Nezzybit. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

The only real problem was the late start but that was because of the frost delay which wasnt their fault and the drink cart only came by once just as we started. the course was in great shape and it got warmer and made for a great day.

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hi, jamesfarmer37. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Champions Circle.

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hello, u314161783871. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162043253! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Champions Circle!

Trophy Club, Texas
Lantana, Texas
Southlake, Texas
Argyle, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
BRANSON, MO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at choice between two Hilton hotels, 2 rounds of golf at Big Cedar Lodge, and 1 round of golf at Branson Hills.