A view of a hole from Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch.

Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch

Year Built 2019
Architect Gary Stephenson (2001)

Carts Yes - $19

Golf School Academy Yes - "Dave Bowles Golf School" & "Lone Star Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No

Tennis

Dinner 18

Turned away

When I arrived at the course I was informed I couldn’t play because they had no carts. They were hosting some college players, so I assume carts were given to people not playing golf. Regardless, the business model should be to accommodate the tee times booked. This was a first in all the time I have played golf.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hi Jody7182789, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch.

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hi, mlotze. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Good Round

For the most part everything was great except the cart girl, she was out to lunch, very limited selections on beverages. Other than that everything was great

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi, kevin6624680. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi, christinahan99. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/07/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u3329468. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

West North

Greens are fabulous some spots in fairways being resided from the freeze--- overall. in great shape

Commented on 09/02/2021

Thank you for your review, sloerakker. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/01/2021

Hi, DanDickens. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/30/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u440596390. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

No amenities

Course was worth it. No refreshment cart! After round, 5:00 pm, no place to eat.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello, RGFBA353E03CB351671. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Nice day

Great day of golf, only issue was saw cart girl on hole 1 and hole 18

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello, RG5C8611F069DA3DAD95. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Great Public course!!

Had alot of fun on the course. Everything was top notch. Course condition is equal to the likes of apache links and apache river course. Which is saying alot. Those courses are so pure. Would love to make this a regular round every month.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello, jmiller3480. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Course in Great Shape, Excellent Experience

This was my first time playing the new 9 and boy was it fantastic. The course is in excellent shape, really a testament to the caretakers. Everyone in the pro shop is super friendly. Pace of play wasn’t remotely an issue. For the price and the experience, Robson Ranch is tough to beat. Only bad thing I can say was that there was no beverage cart going around the course, but there were plenty of water coolers. I will certainly be back in the near future!

Commented on 08/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, awl9018. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course thanks you!

Great track!

Great day to be on course! Played all 27. Newest 9 yardages didn't pick up on my GPS. Greens were in great shape and clubhouse is amazing and sits up on a hill. All in all, good value for the price.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Thanks so much for the great review, Chapmacc. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Wildhorse is Outstanding!

Wildhorse is outstanding all around. The course is in phenomenal shape, the layout is awesome, and the staff is very friendly. Although the course is fairly open for the most part, it does have certain holes where water hazards make it challenging. I thoroughly enjoyed my round!

Commented on 08/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314161069001. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course thanks you!

Unusual day

Today must've been hate anyone that won't disclose if they are vaccinated day. I was paired up with 3 other golfers and the first thing they asked was if I was vaccinated, I declined to give my personal information out and say can we just enjoy the beautiful golf. They legit flipped out. I declined to play with them and told them to hang on at the tee box so I can enjoy my round. I then around the 8th hole caught up to another 3 some. I patiently waited for them to see if they would ask if I could play with or play thru and they too asked me the same question. I literally almost got the same response one said how dare you not tell us and come out here! I then decided today was not the day to deal with Karen's so I left at the 8th hole and didn't even bother asking for a rain check I was fuming the outcome wouldn't have been positive if I said something! Not sure I'll be coming back to my local course again! So sad this world is coming to labeling people again!

Commented on 08/05/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, ChrisDionne84. We apologize for the discomfort you may have felt. We are a retirement community with many senior citizens who are vigilant about their safety from the COVID 19 virus. Please visit our pro shop if you'd like a raincheck. Thanks for visiting Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

RR Wildhorse

WOW. Much improvement over two months! Course is in great shape! Greens are true, fairways lush.

Commented on 08/02/2021

Your feedback is important to us, sloerakker. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Enjoyable course

My 2nd time playing this course. Thanks for trimming the rough was much more scoreable off the fairway. Ariated greens recently but rolled well and held well. My first trip I ate at the grill was excellent. Just wish I had known they are closed on Mondays. Good layout wasn't stupid long off the tips like some courses try. Longest par 3 is 197yds so is fair. As low as I scored today I have zero complaints except the lip outs.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, u625982410. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hi, u364513208. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hello u625982410. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Argyle, Texas
Trophy Club, Texas
Denton, Texas
Trophy Club, Texas
Flower Mound, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
BRANSON, MO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at choice between two Hilton hotels, 2 rounds of golf at Big Cedar Lodge, and 1 round of golf at Branson Hills.