A view of the 1st green with clubhouse in background at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch

Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch

Year Built 2001
Architect Gary Stephenson (2001)

Carts Yes - $19

Golf School Academy Yes - "Dave Bowles Golf School" & "Lone Star Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No

Tennis

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Texas (2015 #18)

Dinner 18

Amazing Course!!

Everything was top notch! Very unique setup with 3 separate 9 hole courses….getting to play a new 9 each time! Beautiful amenities and staff was super friendly! Will definitely be going back!

Commented on 06/24/2022

We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u955805837! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Definitely one to add to your list

What a great experience. Played West/North courses. Tee boxes were in excellent condition with perfect turf and nicely leveled. Fairways were firm and fast with wide landing areas and only a few places where hazards crossed the fairway or required precision.
The greens had been punched (likely within +/- 3 weeks) but were well cut and rolled relatively true.
Played from the Blue tees and beat my GHIN by 2 shots even with a double bogey oops on a par 3.
We’ll definitely be back again soon!

Commented on 06/24/2022

jdukemsci, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 06/23/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, u314162923434. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great condition usually

The course has been in great condition this year, though the greens and fairways were recently aerated. Hopefully it will be back to where it was in a few weeks.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hello, u369149937. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5 stars. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule and keeping them in pristine condition. We will let the entire crew know their hard work is paying off. Please come back soon for another 5-star experience at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 06/13/2022

Hi, u117466114. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Commented on 06/01/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, mavillarreal17. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Pretty Nice Little Gem Just Needing Some TLC

Had a really great time playing this. Played the North and South Courses and had a real blast. We started on the North Course and it played pretty challenging despite a few holes that are designed to put lower numbers on. The South Course was very pretty, with lots of water all over the back 9, making for a tough finish.

My only knock, and it’s the problem with most courses given some of our odd weather in the winters in recent years, the greens had some bare spots, and whoever the greens keeper was, had an odd habit of putting the pins incredibly close to the fringe(within a yard or two in many cases)

Tips: Definitely get your putter in check, this is a course you can score on if you are getting close. I birdied twice on a day I had 39 putts which should tell you something. Be sure to get a yardage book, because you’ll need it with some of the water on the course coming into play often. Many times, it seems further than it actually is.

Commented on 05/25/2022

Hello, rparker14. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 05/20/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, gursewak. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Commented on 05/18/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u7477547. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hi, rdkelley. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Commented on 05/18/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Golf

My Tee time was 8 22 am, I was at the first tee at 8 :10 , I was one of 4 golfers, a lady Marshall and she started off by telling I was by myself a n d she might be able to get out in an hour or soo, I told her no that wasn't happening, thing she had about 3 foursomes of ladies starting. So instead of letting me out she put me in the middle of them and it was a very slow round. And they wouldn't let me thru, no course Marshall on the course.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great conditions. Small aeration bumps on greens but overall the course was fantastic

Commented on 05/11/2022

u000004760159, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 05/04/2022

bobtater, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Hi, u000007661469. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Great Day

I haven’t play here in a few years. The course was in great shape. Pace of play was very good. The staff were outstanding. Had a great day.
Lance

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hi, Lance9439484. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Pleasantly Surprised

Really enjoyed this course. At is a bit of a drive for me coming from Frisco but I can tell you, I would do it again, Great layout and just a fun course. Beware, this course looks easy but it has so much character from unseen holes, creeks, well positioned bunkers, it is a fun challenge.

Commented on 04/22/2022

Hi, nolachinges. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hi, clawhon11. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Always a great visit

This course is usually in the best shape of any of the other courses listed on TeeOff or GolfNow within 30 miles. The South and West courses are great tracks. The north will hopefully mature into the same. Good layout, real rough (how many local courses just skip the rough and go to hard dirt and rocks…not here) and good greens. The staff is always a pleasure to work with, always friendly. And with all the greens fee hikes in the area, these folks have been reasonable, and appear to be putting it back into the course.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, mannerisms. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Hire a freakin cart person

94 degrees, never saw one cart person all day 18 holes

by the way this is the only re-occurring complaint.
everything else is awesome

Commented on 03/30/2022

Thank you for your review, Gdaine. We will pass along your experience to our team at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Argyle, Texas
Denton, Texas
Denton, Texas
Trophy Club, Texas
Flower Mound, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.