Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Tom Clark (2007)

Dress code Collared golf shirts are required.

Worth the Trip!

Such a pretty layout. Caught a great afternoon tee time right after a junior college tournament. No one in front of us. Perfect weather and perfect conditions. Such a great day. Wish we would have played better. Will definitely play again even though it’s 90 min away.

Commented on 10/15/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience! Thanks for golfing at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club!

Challenging But Very Fun!!

In town for a meeting and had a few hours to burn.... The course is in very good condition and very challenging. The rough played like a US Open so if you aren't an accurate driver - BRING EXTRA BALLS!!

I would definitely recommend this course and will be back next visit to play again.

Commented on 10/15/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club!

Commented on 10/12/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club!

Great course friendly staff

Very nice course. The course is in really good condition. Generous fairways and big greens. The greens are a little slow but roll true.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Overall a great day. The course was swampy in a few areas, but you can't prevent mother nature from doing her thing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Other players were pleasant and friendly.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 10/05/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club.

Great course with a lot of challenges for any level of golfer. Club selection is key at this course. . Loved Hole 10 par 3. Only negative was pace of play. I think I may have played on the day of a seniors tournament with four foursomes in front of me, but the pace was unbelievably slow…5 1/2 hours to play 16 holes ( I skipped two holes just to go around them)

But the course was awesome enough that I will still go back.

Commented on 10/07/2021

Thank you for the 5-stars! We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. Thank you for playing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hi, we would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club!

greens were great, fairways and t boxes not so good

Commented on 09/22/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Love this course

I have played this course twice so far and really love the course and the layout. The late afternoon pricing is very affordable. But the late afternoon play is Extremely slow. Both times I have played I was playing the 18th pretty much in the dark. With that said I will still continue to drive the 45 minutes one way to play this courses.

Commented on 10/05/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 09/20/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club!

Hilly

Day we played was cartpath only with no notice on their website or Facebook page. Drove an hour to play so we were locked in. A bit too hilly for walking if you don’t walk courses. Would like to play again with a cart

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/02/2021

Enjoyed it!!!

Enjoyed playing this course. Staff was extremely friendly. Clubhouse was pretty nice and the food was excellent. Was a first time for me and the rest of the foursome I played with. Seemed like a lot of members/locals were playing the course. Only waited a few minutes on a couple holes. Oddly we were instructed to start on the 10th hole. Course was in pretty good condition. Some of the tee boxes were a little chewed up so just moved a yard back and it was good. But for the most part the course and cart path were in good shape. Some holes very challenging due to elevation changes...We played on a day that was 95 degrees and 85% humidity. I know the name "Blue Ridge Shadows" probably has to do with playing in the proximity to the Blue Ridge Mountains but finding shade on most of the tee boxes in that heat was nearly non-existent. Not the courses fault...just letting people know. Bring your own towel to keep cool (dunk in ice water!!!).

Commented on 08/31/2021

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Good time

Course was good the rough was a little long but the disappointing part was the The group in front of us took almost 3 hours to play nine holes Marshall would have been great yes thank you

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club.

4.2004833333