Style Links

Golf Simulator No
Indoor Practice No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Thick Rough 23

Commented on 11/01/2020

Denis,
Thanks for taking a moment to review our course. We appreciate your feedback and encourage our customers to let us know what we do well and what we can improve on. Our course is still open next week for some late fall golf so hopefully you get another round in. Take care.

Picturesque Course in Fall Colours

Have played this course several times in past 5 years. Always a fall favourite when leaves are in full colour. Course in excellent condition. Staff do a great job. Suitable for all skill levels with wide choice of tee locations.

Commented on 10/15/2020

Hi Stanley. Thanks for coming to play our course yesterday. The course is in excellent condition. We aerated in early September and we are so glad we did as the greens healed very quickly and now they are back to their usual pristine conditions. There are still a few weeks left in the season so hopefully we see you out again. Take care.

Commented on 10/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Jim. The course is especially beautiful at this time of year and we strive to make your golfing experience a positive one each time you play. Take care and we hope to see you soon.

Commented on 10/08/2020

We appreciate the 5 star review. We are a hidden gem for sure but thanks to all the 5 star reviews from customers like yourself we are quickly becoming the course of choice in the Ottawa Valley. We hope to see you again before the season ends.

Commented on 09/30/2020

Thanks for the 4 star review. We work hard each day to make your golfing experience enjoyable.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thanks for the review Bill. Our greens on the back were done the first week of September and the back was done on the 14th of September which would be why the greens are a little slower than usual. Unfortunately it is something every course needs to do to ensure healthy greens the following spring. Take care.

Commented on 09/29/2020

We appreciate the 5 star review Brad. We strive to ensure each guest has a memorable experience when they come play our course. Right now is the best time of year for golf with the cooler weather and fall colors. Take care.

A fun tract

Played Dragonfly many times over the years and you can see the work that they have put into it. Constantly working on improving the course. Very enjoyable and reasonably priced. Worth the 50 minute drive to get there.

First 9 fantastic second 9 great until we were told to play faster and that took away our enjoyment as we felt rushed and there was no real reason for it. I think the Marshall has his math wrong and Luke I said the last 7 holes were no as enjoyable as they should have been.. I have bad knees and wear a brace when playing I guess that doesn’t count for much.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review. Can you let me know what time you started your round and when you finished? Our pace of play is right around 4.25 hours. for 18 holes.
We feel that is adequate time to complete our course as a foursome.
Depending on how busy the course is we have some flexibility but yesterday the course was quite busy so our marshall would have been instructed to keep the pace of play to that standard. Please feel free to reach out to me at chris.needham@dragonflygolf.com as we are always trying to improve our customer's experience and feedback from customers like yourself is key to making improvements. Take care. Chris.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the review. We are happy you chose us as your golfing destination. Our mission is to provide all golfers with an exceptional golfing experience.

Aeration

Always enjoy playing at DragonFly. But it's maintenance time. The back 9 greens had been aerated and I would assume they will be doing the front soon. This information needs to be presented to the consumer before we pay to play. If I would have know , I would pay more to play elsewhere..
Heads up.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Please know that we are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make the necessary changes. Thanks for visiting us at Dragonfly Golf Links. We hope to see you again in the future.

Course was Ok

The course was ok, slow round due to a lot of golfers on the course. We enjoyed our round despite the greens being airated.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Beautiful course, agonizingly slow

Played 18 sept 1,2020...teed off at 10:48, group of 2.
First impressions were courteous staff, gave us a discount because the greens on the back 9 were punched...no delay to tee off...Marshall had tee times down to the minute. The front 9 was very enjoyable...great layout, very well manicured tee boxes, fairway and greens...
The back 9 was a disaster....started almost immeadiatly on hole 10...waiting to tee off. It got bad around 12 and we were waiting behind 2 other groups up to 15 minutes to tee off....course Marshall was around here and there on the back and when asked for an explaination could only say it was due to women using the clubhouse washroom after the 9th hole...dident really make much sense to me.
Overall the course was fantastic, front 9 was enjoyable....back 9 that day was agonizing....I’ll give it another try before fall....

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the review. #10 is always a little slow as the ponds eat a lot of balls but you should never be given a blanket statement as to why the pace is slow. I will use this review as a teaching tool to my staff as our marshalls should know who is causing the slow play and come up with an appropriate solution. Whether that be a best ball or playing off the forward tees. Your next back nine will be much faster...I promise you that.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Tanks for the 5 stars Simon. The course is in fantastic shape with the rain we have had. Almost too fantastic Mother Nature (slow down on the rain). Play well and we hope to see you back out on the links soon.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our course patelliott. We look forward to you coming to play our course again.

Always great

As always, great day at dragonfly. Top notch service from SHAWN. Much better than the other Sean guy ; ) Course is in great shape. Thanks!

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thanks Ed9571224. We got rid of that Sean guy as there is only room for one Shawn in the proshop lol.

5 Hour round!!

They polluted the course with golfers! Too greedy for us. At one hole there was 3 groups of 4 and my husband and I! That’s 14 golfers at the same hole. Nice looking course and well kept. Fairways really really thick. (Little to no roll and gobbles up your club) Greens we difficult and speedy but nice! Can’t see coming back. We play all over and we’re exited to try.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 08/24/2020

Thank you for your review. We take all reviews seriously and we apologize for your longer than normal round. Our usual pace of play is around 4 hours. We would love the opportunity to showcase our course again to you so please feel free to reach out to me chris.needham@dragonflygolf.com. Take care.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review u776605. We work hard every day to provide you a fantastic course and great customer service. Take care.

Renfrew, Ontario