Brenham Country Club

Year Built 1920

Clubhouse, Lockers, Internet Access, Wifi

Commented on 11/16/2021

Hello u4904868. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hi, u314162035400. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Brenham Country Club!

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hi, u314162015873. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Brenham Country Club!

Commented on 08/02/2021

Hi, u314161927281. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Brenham Country Club!

BCC

Great day on links. Make sure to stop in when in the area. Greens as in good shape and fast.

Commented on 07/15/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000007055546! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Brenham Country Club.

In Retrospect

I had played this course about a week ago in an extremely bad mood, in no way, shape or form the courses fault. I felt a rude and poorly thought out review that didn't get across my actual opinion of the course and instead my anger from something non golf related and the fact that I just had a bad round. The course is extremely unique, with some extremely difficult holes. The greens were actually very nice and rolled well and it's a solid course to play, especially for matches. My apologies to the course for taking my stupid wrath. Keep up the impovement and if there is some way to take down the other review please let me know. Thanks!

Commented on 07/06/2021

Hi, colekillian. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club.

Fun course but rough shape

Greens were soft, fury, and very slow! Fun layout, not in great condition compared to most Houston courses.

Commented on 06/21/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u646291538. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Brenham Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Brenham Country Club

I really enjoyed the course. I thought the lay out was good and the course was in good shape, and extremely playable. The pace of play was good, playing just under 4 hours on a Saturday. The only problem was a few greens were in rough shape not having grass on parts of them, and the putting green was out of commission. I will definitely recommend it!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, Neazy10. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club.

Friday

Got out for a round. Wonderful time. Excellent staff and very helpful. Dad's first time on the course and enjoyed it. If it's your first time pick up a course book and you will feel comfortable. Any time in the area a must.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Nice course but...

Very nice course. Good condition, greens in very good shape. Course is short but challenging. No marshaling at all. As a single player, I sat behind a group of 6 all day. Never offered to let me play through because they were waiting too. Shouldn’t matter.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314160139478. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Brenham Country Club thanks you!

hard winter

course had a few issues but very playable. they are loosing a couple of greens but that seems to be fairly common this spring

Commented on 04/12/2021

Hi, jimm25. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club.

Good course and club for the fee. The layout is a bit confusing, but it has excellent signage so one should not get lost. The rolling hills are nice. I plan to return many times more.

Commented on 04/07/2021

Hello, u000004664345. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Brenham Country Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Really Nice Course!

Staff were phenomenal! Course is I really good shape considering the weather we have had. Practice greens were recovering and sanded and range was mats only. Made the 70 trip to play and will probably do it again!

Commented on 04/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Otcmmch. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Brenham Country Club thanks you!

This course is well maintained!

Some challenging holes great layout and friendly staff.

Commented on 03/30/2021

Hello, u4648153. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Brenham Country Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 03/15/2021

Hello, u8195070. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Brenham Country Club.

Commented on 02/24/2021

Hello, u432856256. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Brenham Country Club.

Will Be Back

This course had some character. Plenty of trees and water to make it a bit of a challenge and greens were smallish targets. Downwind shots can be difficult to hold the greens. Played in about 2:45 on a Tuesday, 10am tee time and never had anyone behind me and no one in front of me until 17. Girl in the pro shop was a sweetie!

Commented on 02/11/2021

jclift86, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brenham Country Club.

Commented on 01/25/2021

Thank you for reviewing us, u068457398. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

God awful

Easily one of the worst courses I’ve ever played. It’s like they mowed a few spots, dumped a few buckets of sand and sprayed a few potholes with water to make this miserable excuse for a golf course. The greens aren’t the worst ever but everything else is infuriatingly bad. The amount of balls that I lost in the middle of the fairway just because of the conditions we uncountable. I’d much rather throw away my clubs and decapitate myself than to ever step on this property again.

Commented on 07/01/2021

Hello, colekillian. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations; however, the way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. Making comments that cut down the course are not helpful to us or any golfers reading your review. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Brenham Country Club.

Hempstead, Texas
3.0319117647
Bellville, Texas
Navasota, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.