Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Jeff Brauer (1997)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "Bruce Sims Golf Academy"

Entertaining Clients 13

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Worst value

How are they charging 70 bucks on any day of the week for this goat ranch?? Greens are awful. Will not be going back out here anytime soon. What a terrible value

Bad condition

The fairways and green were not in good shape. It used to be one of my favorite places to play at

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years but are very sorry to hear your recent experience with us may have been poor due to the course conditions.

We greatly value your feedback as we work towards any necessary improvements and hope you will notice some of these improvements during your next round with us. Thank you for choosing our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Crabgrass all over

Really like the layout of this course, but it was in rough shape! Greens were full of crabgrass and looked like they haven’t been mowed in a week or 2.

Commented on 09/15/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Mike's review

The course was in the best shape I have seen it in a long while. I would consider Ridgeview to be my home course when I am in Texas about 1/2 time. My son and I teed off at about 1:30 and never saw any other golfers until the turn when there was a weekly league but they let us go ahead of them. All around great day and very low scores for both my son and I.

Commented on 09/09/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice course…short, but tight fairways

Bottom Line up front: a solid value for the money. Range is close by,…range balls are relatively cheap…putting green in great shap…staff is friendly. It is a relatively short course, but the short par 4’s will turn into triple bogeys if your tee shot is errant. The course is kept in very good condition under most conditions, as it drains well after rain. Pace of play varies, but you coun count on a 3.5 hour round during the week…4-4.5 on weekends based on my experience. The greens are normally in very good shape…some sprigs of that nasty grass but no more than others. The front nine is tougher than the back nine. Not a lot of water, but there are lots of opportunities to lose balls. I come back often.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.

ALL OF THE CONDITIONS WERE BECOME BETTER THAN BEFORE.

Commented on 09/06/2022

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Good course but need pace management Marshall

Good course good staff wonderful check in process. Cafeteria staff could use a bit of uplift. Apple Pay not accepted is quite surprising. would play again however - there were a group of players in front of us who were a bunch of knuckleheads who were not keeping the pace and standing and chatting without playing and holding the rest of the players. If they were taking time to play I understand but drinking a beer and not playing and blocking is not cool. You should have a course pace Marshall to manage the pace and keep all players on time.

Great Shape

This course is one of the few around that are in good shape right now. A great layout and friendly staff, don’t miss out on this one

Commented on 08/28/2022

Hi, Maaaattttt. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club.

Commented on 08/25/2022

Not worth it

This course is overpriced and not in good enough condition for what they charge IMO. Texas has had some extreme weather recently with all the heat but it seems like Ridgeview has hardly been watering their fairways during this time. Too many dry spots all over the course. Greens are in better condition than they were last year but still not the best.

Commented on 08/25/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We understand your frustration with the construction projects underway. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Need marshal on weekend

I have played here multiple times over the years and it is always the same. If not the first few groups of expect a 4.5-6 hour round.

A marshal or two getting players to play ready golf would help the threesome in front of us averaged almost 20 min a hole.

Commented on 08/24/2022

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Why no Drinking water on course

Glad to see the course has finally overcome the issue with their greens. However, 100 degrees and literally no drinking water. I did see the cart girl twice but there should be simple coolers on the course like every other course in America. I ran out on 16 and was feeling faint by 18. Come on guys/do better!!!!!

Commented on 08/18/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club.

Commented on 08/17/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Course in good shape for the lack of water in Dallas area

Commented on 08/17/2022

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/24/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club!

Course was in great shape

Course was in great shape, I played the golf course two weeks ago was in petty shape then but nothing yesterday will be playing more in the coming week

Commented on 08/15/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Ridgeview Ranch Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.