The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island

Clubs No

Bar, Snacks

Thick Rough 12

Practice Course Nearby

A good course to practice and reasonably priced..
Make sure you remember to wear your helmet or hard hat!! Couldn’t differentiate the fairway from rough! Greens didn’t appear to be rolled so, it’s slow as molasses!
Thank goodness for the gorgeous weather!!!

Commented on 10/14/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 10/01/2021

Thank you for visiting us at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Staff

Good people running the show, all I can ask for

Ready to go back!

Commented on 09/30/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 09/24/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Great Day on ‘The Meadows’

Just an AWESOME Day!!! Weather was amazing, course was great, and didn’t play horrible, couldn’t ask for more. I would highly recommend playing at The Meadows Golf Course in Blue Island, or is it in Alsip, kinda borders the two, lol

Commented on 09/20/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 09/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Fun course slow play

I enjoyed the course fun layout good greens. The only issue with this course is the pace of play with vet 3 hrs to play the 1st 9 holes . The course manager came out to try and help the past but it was a lost cause. I will play hear again when the weather is cooler and pace of play is better

Commented on 09/14/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/14/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Commented on 09/13/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Commented on 08/16/2021

Commented on 07/27/2021

Management needs to get their act together

Had a scheduled round booked on golf now for 1pm. At 1 pm golfers from a Thursday league were coming off 18 to play the front 9 as they had started that day on the back 9. The golfers suggested that a start on #10which I did. Apparently no other golfer had the 1 pm tee time so I went off on my own. After playing the back 9 , I was hoping to now play the front 9. To my dismay, there were 2 foursomes waiting to tee off. So with hole 10 open again I played the back nine a second time.
For the third time reviewing, my opinion is that a starter is needed. I enjoy the course, but too often there is confusion at the Ist tee.

Commented on 07/09/2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review and leave us your feedback. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when booking your tee time. Our goal is to provide our golfers with all relevant information when booking their round online. We apologize if we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop at (708) 385-1994 for further resolution in this matter. We hope to hear from you soon, and thank you for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island!

Hot Round!

Everything about our golfing experience was very good! Staff was friendly, course was in good shape, pace of play was great.
I would recommend the course to anyone who wants to enjoy a round of golf! We will definitely be back to play again!!!

Commented on 07/08/2021

The Meadows - One of my favorite courses

I always love playing at The Meadows in Blue Island. The greens were very well manicured and smooth to putt. Sand traps had sand in them (as some courses still don't). Grass was cut in the rough to allow you to find errant shots easier. The course has its challenges so it is fun to play.

Commented on 06/14/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fast play

My wife and I played in 3hrs. Threesome in front of us but playing fast. Greens were in good condition. I believe a couple had a little issue but overall good. Fairways were cut nice. Had a good time.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon for a 5-star visit! Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Still no starter

Never sure when it’s my turn to tee off. Conditions try which was good for roll.

Commented on 05/24/2021

Worth, Illinois
Palos Hills, Illinois
Palos Heights, Illinois
Oak Forest, Illinois
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
STEVENS POINT, WI | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Holiday Inn Express and 2 rounds of golf at SentryWorld Golf Course.
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.