The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island

Clubs No

Bar, Snacks

Thick Rough 12

Easy on and enjoyable

Once I book a tee time online it is always easy to get on the course and most times earlier than scheduled. I always enjoy this course. It is a little gem!

Commented on 10/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island!

Starting with the friendly staff and ease of check in, I've been very pleased with my visits. Carts are always ready, clean and in great condition. The course is aesthetically beautiful and the design is great for a beginner like me.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Great Value & Experience

WTG Meadows! This was my first time playing there and was worried based on the price and am so excited that it exceeded my expectations and those of the group. Such a great value with course in great shape and variety of holes. The only negative was a few blind tee shots and I can live with that...especially if you are a better golfer than me. They offer a driving range, practice green with chipping and nicely priced drinks and food, too! Thanks for a great day and look forward to playing here again in the future.

Commented on 10/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

A great day

was great over all, until some jackals hit in to us. A golfer hit into us while we were on the green and started arguing with us saying that we were slow it's called it takes patience but over all was a good day ..

Commented on 09/26/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

great place to play

always a good time at the meadows.they are finelly getting the course in shape good round

Commented on 09/26/2020

Good value close to the city

Great little track close to the city. Pace of play was good. Greens were in good shape. Fairways a little patchy. All in all, a great value.

Commented on 09/01/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 09/26/2020

Hi joncjacobson1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We meant to say thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Excellent Course for the Money

It’s not one of the premier public golf courses around Chicago, but that’s partly due to the richness in public golf here in general. This course is one of the best bang for buck you are going to get, it’s a well maintained, slightly above average golf course that you can play with fast pace on a lucky day, for a low
price. I’ll be back.

Getting Out to Play!

All Staff Members were courteous and friendly at the Clubhouse. I hadn’t played the Course for a while so it was nice to get back out to play! Course was in great playing condition and aside from a brief shower, it was a great day of golf!!!
I will be back out again!!!

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hi, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island and hope you'll come see us again soon.

On Top of Each Other

The staff did not do a good job of spacing out golfers. We were backed up 4 groups at 1 point. Also, the course itself is all over the place. People are always on other fairways and you seemed to be losing balls which were hit in good spots. To be fair it was only $37 with a cart but I won't be returning as I'm not trying to spend another 6 hours for 18 holes.

Commented on 08/18/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With so many golfers looking to get out, we are working very hard to maintain social distancing while accommodating everyone who visits our course. We are doing everything we can to allow our guests the chance to complete their rounds and finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. We hope to see you again soon.

great day of golf

today was the reason I play golf .the weather was great..the course was in great condition and the company was good .also I played a great round of gplf

So so

Course was in decent shape besides all the grass clippings. I lost several balls in the rough because there were so many huge patches of cut grass left over from the last mowing. Need some blowers!

Commented on 08/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Alsip, Illinois