Lincoln Oaks Golf Course

Year Built 1927
Architect Tom Bendelow (1927)

Golf Simulator Yes

Thick Rough 7

Very Nice Course

I enjoyed the course today with near perfect weather. Tees, fairways, and greens were all in good condition. My only complaint was that the sand traps were all very hard and difficult to hit out of…

Commented on 06/11/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, halhshin1. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

Great staff and value!

Can't beat lincoln oaks for service and value. Gets real busy during leagues and events but obviously that relates to overall value. Food and beverage quality and selection excellent! Great mix of people and funnest clubhouse around. A day at Lincoln oaks is always a great day!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, u3010792. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lincoln Oaks Golf Course.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, hmooney418. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

Nice round

Greens are small so it makes your approach challenging but fun. Pace was slow so enjoy the scenic tour the course takes you through the neighborhood. We will be playing again soon.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello, JBjes. Thank you for visiting us at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Excellent condition 1⅕IIt

It is not easy course but it helps improving my golf skil.

Commented on 05/28/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, halhshin1. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Lincoln Oaks Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u000005334836. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lincoln Oaks Golf Course.

Commented on 05/17/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, zelko123. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

Commented on 05/17/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u792180121. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

Lincoln oaks

Great course , bunkers need work but all course it hard and costly , fairways were waitered and greens were good and tough pin placement

Commented on 05/14/2021

Thank you for your review, JAmes9117185. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

1st Time out at Lincoln Oaks in 2021

The course was in pretty good shape. The greens were FAST! The fairways were in decent shape for April. The only real issues we had were the bunkers. Some were in decent shape and some were horrible. Staff was friendly as usual. Will return for sure.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, HotRod0506. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lincoln Oaks Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 04/26/2021

Hi, Williecowens. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

Early Season Review

This review is based on the current course conditions as most courses around here are just opening and still working on getting the course fully ready, so keep that in mind.

Overall I was pleased with the outing. There are currently some places that need a good amount of repair, but that's why I say this review is for RIGHT NOW only. When I've played in the past the course has always been well maintained and I anticipate that again in no time. That said, I was able to get a great rate that far outweighs any current course defects.

Pace started slow but got better pretty quickly just a little log jammed to start. Ten was wide open and maybe starting some people on the back 9 first would be helpful.

Lastly, it's a bad look to have your starter training a guy by telling him that communication between the clubhouse and starters and course marshall is a joke. I was sitting there waiting to tee off and all I heard was the starter complaining about poor communication and how "nobody ever tells us what's going on." Doesn't give the consumer much confidence in your business.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Clint3989469. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lincoln Oaks Golf Course thanks you!

Plays Once a year
Commented on 04/26/2021

Hi, uGHFQ3006GH. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

South side gem

course was in good shape. still some wet spots around the course, but not a hinderance. I noticed on a few holes, the greens had recessed hole plugs from pin changes. bunkers need some work too. overall, the course was playable, and pace of play was good.

Commented on 04/30/2021

Hi, Mike8212745. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lincoln Oaks Golf Course.

South side gem

Lincoln Oaks is a great place to play. Staff is friendly and helpful. Course is in good shape considering that the snow has just recently melted away. Some of the traps are in bad shape, but the greens are ok.

Commented on 04/30/2021

They were open!

I was very appreciative that the iron oaks folks were open. They probably shouldn’t of been. But, I had fun. The people were great. They seemed happy to be open, thanks guys.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Hi, oI8usAWUBJW8tunkBi14! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

Commented on 05/24/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Joe2224000! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lincoln Oaks Golf Course!

University Park, Illinois
Glenwood, Illinois
Richton Park, Illinois
Olympia Fields, Illinois
Olympia Fields, Illinois
Flossmoor, Illinois

LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.