Type Public/Municipal
Erskine Park Golf Course

Year Built 1925
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect William Diddel (1934)

Carts Yes - $16

Snacks, Beverage Carts

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Indiana (2017 #19)

Commented on 12/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Erskine Park Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/27/2020

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Erskine Park Golf Club!

Great course, slow play

The course is in really good shape for this time of year. Greens are fast and fairways are in good shape. The only problem is lack of staffing to monitor play on the course. This allows multiple groups of 5 and 6 players to gather and slow down play to where it’s not enjoyable at all. Two to three of these groups in front of you makes it nearly impossible to play through. A five hour plus round of golf isn’t my idea of fun.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. We first, would like to apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next round. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Erskine Park Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Review

Oh Erskine you never seem to surprise me! My biggest complaint about this course is how they stack tee times on top of each other. I arrived 40 mins early to putt around and i walked into a backed up tee times and not enough carts for the tee times coming up. There is no starter. You just go check in and are told to just go behind the people there. The guy in the shop said that we would have to wait for a cart because they dont have enough currently. After asking the people out there you realize the 12:24 tee time is going out at 12:40 and so on. Then you get out finally and cant even find your ball on the fairway because theres so many leaves everywhere. Now I understand its fall but its hard to pay premium prices and not have premium conditions. For example, blackthorn’s conditions are always great. Yes you pay a premium but you know exactly what to expect and you get what you pay for. Im looking to buy a membership and i used to think erskine would be one of my top choices but slowly its been falling into the cracks! I hope weather cooperates and are able to keep golfing in November!

Commented on 11/11/2020

Hello, Cesar. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Erskine Park Golf Club!

I was a single. Due to the amount of play, the course was pair cart only. Because of the pandemic Iwill not ride with someone I do not know. So I cancelled.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Hello, thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1 star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our management team at (574) 291-3216.

Commented on 11/14/2020

Hello, we would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Erskine Park Golf Club!

Commented on 10/19/2020

We're so glad you enjoyed your last round with us, u669505160! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Erskine at it’s best!

Course is in great shape. For all the play it gets the fairways and greens are top notch. The greens are the fastest I’ve played in the area and they roll smooth and true. Great time playing it.

Commented on 10/19/2020

We're so glad you enjoyed your last round with us, u524294341! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/14/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your golf experience with us, gbro131. We hope to see you at the course again soon!

Sinister pin placements!

Greens were lightening fast, but pin placement was horrendous. Any putt from above the hole ran off into the fairway about 5 yards.

Commented on 10/20/2020

Thanks for your 4-star review and valuable feedback, WALTERWAYNE. Your comments have been shared with our staff for potential improvements, but we hope you were able to enjoy your recent experience with us and that we can welcome you back for an even better one soon!

Commented on 10/13/2020

Your review is important to us, u314159434465. Thank you for sharing your 4-star experience and we look forward to seeing you again at the course soon!

Review

Beautiful course in the city. It was very frustrating this day when you had a 21 some go out or be scheduled only 20 mins prior to your tee time. It took 4 plus hours to do 18 this day! One of my biggest complaints of this course is how they schedule people. They want to charge close to what a premium course charges like blackthorn but your pace of play is very slow due to the amount of tee times they try and squeeze in!

Commented on 10/13/2020

Your review is very important to us as this is by no means the standard we aim to achieve, cesar0208. Thank you for your patience & sharing your experience with us as we're always looking for ways to improve for our customers. We encourage you to contact our pro shop staff directly so we may discuss these concerns with you further, but your feedback has been shared and we hope to welcome you back for a 5-star round soon.

Enjoyable fall golf

Friendly staff, lush tree-lined fairways. Even though it was cloudy and wet from morning frost/dew, fairways and greens had some bounce and greens were not slow. Not a long course, but the adjustments needed for uphill and downhill shots made it interesting. Hilly, but still an enjoyable walk.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Erskine Park Golf Course. We truly appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hi st15stman, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Erskine Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great experience!

CHIEF PHARMACIST

Wonderful course. There were plenty of tees that would suit all golfers no matter what their abilities. I have enjoyed every round I have played which I have played many.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hi mishmedarts, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5-stars. Thank you for choosing Erskine Park Golf Course!

Commented on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your 4-star review, u057634549! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Erskine Park Golf Course.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Thanks for your 4-star rating, owentshimanga! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Erskine Park Golf Course.

Played this course many, many times and never have seen it in such bad condition. Many Tees almost totally bare. Fairways dotted with bare spots. Greens very scuffed up with numerous ball marks that were not repaired. Rough extremely high. Way too expensive for the conditions.

Commented on 09/16/2020

Hi u6983621, thank you for taking the time to review the course, however, we're very sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet our usual expectations. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course and can assure you this is by no means the standard we aim to achieve. Our team works very hard to keep the course up to par, but your feedback has been shared with our staff to work on any necessary improvements. If you would like to discuss any of these concerns further, please feel free to reach out to Tony Stearns, Director of Golf Operations, at tstearns@southbendin.gov or (574) 235-5600 so we may better address your review.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi u232725696, thanks for the 4-star review. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Erskine Park Golf Course.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Erskine Park Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Notre Dame, Indiana