Style Executive

Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Dave Calhoun

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Fun course, but needs a bit of work.

We had an incredible day to try out the Myth. Great course layout that allows for recovery for those that slice or hook and Tee 1 and Tee 10 are confidence boosters in being designed to keep your ball in play.

I think this course ha s a lot of potential, but really disappointed to see the tee boxes in very poor condition. From the steps to the severe divots - seems like a few weeks of raking/seeding would do wonders.

Other than that, truly enjoyed the layout with hidden greens and a beautiful Par 3 over the water.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, MrSmiffs! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Myth Golf & Banquet - Little Myth Par-3!

Beautiful day for golf

First time playing, great day, the course was very playable and the greens were quick. Our group will be back

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hello, we appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Myth Golf & Banquet - Little Myth Par-3. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Horrible course

Horrible course, The tee boxes are devoid of almost all grass, and hard to get a stance because of the potholes. the conditions of everything else are more fitting of a $10 course. Our front nine lasted for three hours and 23 minutes, calls to the pro shop about to slow play we’re ignored. Worst course I’ve played in five years, and my buddy said 10 years. Everything about that course is worn out Carts, signage, Cart paths, steps or paths to some tees, are dangerous. I’ll never be back.

Commented on 09/24/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/21/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Myth Golf & Banquet - Little Myth Par-3. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Tee boxes were in brutal shape

Tee boxes grass was so long. The grass was so long it was ridiculous… the wood stairs were more broke than my back. I rolled my ankle 2 times slipping on the wood. I’ll never be back

Commented on 09/21/2021

Worth a play through, but needs more improvements.

Today was my third time playing the myth. They’ve put in some work since the first time I played the course in 2019. In 2019 the course condition was rough. Specifically the boardwalk/cart paths were in terrible condition. Course was waterlogged (can’t be too upset at that because of heavy rains a day or so before.) There we’re other issues with the course conditions as well but they’ve been putting in a lot of work bringing it back to life and it’s noticeable. The only complaints I have on the conditions today was that quite a few of the ball-wash stations were left bone dry, some tee boxes were moved (one due to bees, which I’m actually glad the staff took the time to reroute players for that, but still a bummer that it was closed and one or two others were moved for unseen reasons.) The staff is pretty awesome which to me makes the experience much more enjoyable. Overall the course was a lot of fun today. Minor inconveniences which can be looked past because of the staff being great. Play speed was an issue because of a large outing first thing this morning. Ranger could have put a little more pressure on a couple of the threesomes/foursomes that were spending more time gabbing and bs’ing than taking their swings and keeping things rolling. But like I said, minor inconvenience that can be looked past. Fun course, challenging, and with the work they’re putting in on fixing some things up, it can only get better from here.

Good value and Layout

I like to play here a couple times a year. Usually not too busy and I like the way was cut out of a forest. The course conditions vary. Allot of the cart paths need help and some of the fairways and rough do too. If you go slow and are careful on these areas you will be fine but I wish they could start doing one hole at a time to see if they could make it better. All and all it is an interesting setup and fun to play though.

Mythical

Course hole layout greens cart paths all great. Tee boxes uneven on a number of holes. Signs at tee boxes showing distance from tee colors either broken or missing.

No need for a driver

Should have left my driver home, as it only gets you in trouble on this course. 200-240yds is the max you want to go off any tee box. Once I figured that out, I played much better. Course was in good shape, one bad group slowed pace though. One guy was too busy taking phone calls instead of swinging clubs.

Rochester Hills, Michigan
Rochester, Michigan
Oakland Township, Michigan
Shelby Township, Michigan
Romeo, Michigan
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.