New Jersey's small-but-fertile golf scene, from metro New York City to Atlantic City and around Philadelphia, scored some great marks on Golf Advisor in 2014.
Checking in at no. 1 is Ballamor Golf Club in Egg Township, which was receiving great reviews well into November last year.
So while exclusive, Pine Valley may not be in the regular course rotation for most Jersey golfers, there's a lot to like about Ballamor as well as its neighbor, Harbor Pines Golf Club, also in Egg Township (no. 8). Both of Seaview's 18-hole courses also made it, while Crystal Springs Resort, home to eight courses, placed Ballyowen at no. 3.
Whether you're a local golfer or a regular visitor to Atlantic City or elsewhere in the state, we're curious how you think Jersey's Top 10 in 2014 reflects the golf scene.
Top 10 courses in New Jersey in 2014
1. Ballamor Golf Club, Egg Harbor Township
2. Neshanic Valley Golf Course, Neshanic Station
3. Ballyowen Golf Club, Hamburg
4. Bay Course at Seaview Golf Club, Absecon
5. Pines Course at Seaview Golf Club, Absecon
6. Woodcrest Country Club, Cherry Hill
7. Architects Golf Club, Phillipsburg
8. Harbor Pines Golf Club, Egg Harbor Township
9. Bowling Green Golf Club, Oak Ridge
10. Eagle Ridge Golf Club, Lakewood
A minimum of 20 reviews in 2014 were necessary to qualify.