Brookledge Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March 1st - December 1st
Architect Arthur Hills (1992)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Brookledge Teaching Academy "

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Discover card(s) Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Beautiful

Wow this course has change for the better of things. My new fave place to golf .

Commented on 09/08/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u110235359. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Thomasc

Front 9 11/2 hours back nine we ran into a league .. 3 hours back p . Very slow play

Commented on 08/19/2020

Hi, Thomas0516. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Thomas C

The course was very busy today . 5 hours to play 18 holes . Very slow play . Everything else was good

Commented on 08/17/2020

Thomas0516, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Friendly Starter

I was playing solo and the starter originally had me paired with two other players. The pair told the starter they would not play with a random pairing (me) due to the pandemic. The starter acted calmly and swiftly, simply let me play solo ahead of them. He was friendly the entire time and kept his cool. He greeted me when I made the turn and helped me with the hole 10 location. Kudos to this guy as I do not come across many starters that are as friendly as this guy was. Will play here again.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, nickgaetano! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. We are happy to hear the starter was able to resolve the issue! Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Had fun . love this course . very well taken care of . i feel as though im on a PGA course the greens are so perfect .

Commented on 09/08/2020

u110235359, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Wow just had the best time ever.

Played 18 with a gentlemen by the name Steve and we just had the bet time. Found a hurt cardinal and i was about to drive the ball and an owl flew off with the cardinal .

Commented on 08/11/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u110235359! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Hi Vernonh472. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (330) 971-8416 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Brookledge Golf Club!

Very slow

This place is nice but always overbooked. This was the third time i've played and each time i have been very disappointed with the amount of time it took to get through a round. On Saturday, i teed off at 10:52 with my foursome to play 18, and did not finish until 4:45. There was also a group of six behind us that was rowdy and hit up on us on multiple occasions. The course was in decent shape, outside of the tee boxes.

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hi MAGreene3! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

One of the better courses in the area

This course if absolutely great. It's good for all range of abilities, generally in wonderful shape! But more than anything the staff is absolutely great; friendly and accommodating. I recommend it to anyone who asks for a good place to play

Commented on 08/17/2020

Your feedback is important to us, woramirez. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Hi lelbert1. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Great City Course

Brookledge was in incredible shape for how dry it has been this last month. The greens were great, cut short, and ran true. The sand in the bunkers was right, not compacted or washed out. Great value for the money!!

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi cruzmotorsports. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Another great day at Brookledge

I golf in a weekly 9 hole league at Brookledge and am always happy with the course and its condition. It is a very scenic course and has good variety with some hills, water, and tree areas. It's plenty long if you play from the blue or black tees. Just this week they repaved a large section of cart paths. Greens, fairways, and rough were all in peak condition. They also have an excellent driving range but need a practice sand trap.

Commented on 07/31/2020

Thank you for your review, u314159869926. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Its a great course.

Brookledge is one of my favorite courses. I played Sunday evening and the course was just packed. So it was a bit slow. Waiting 10-15m or sometimes longer to hit a shot. I was a little disappointed. The course was in great shape with exception to the greens, they were a bit beaten up. They didn't quite roll true, i am assuming from weekend play.

Commented on 07/28/2020

Hi DAW84. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 07/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, zxdeuce98! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 08/03/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, vmassoli. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Excellent layout and conditions

Only thing missing here is a cranky old ranger. 3some ahead of us were taking extra shots and had nowhere to go evidently! A ranger with a couple words of “encouragement “ would have helped. Definitely will return

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hi gladetp. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Pleasantly surprised.

It’s a short course even from the back tee but the conditions are immaculate for a public facility and the greens were speedy at 7am.

Keep up the good work.

The only issue is they sent a two ball off the back in front of me, but it didn’t detract from the experience. I just played a few extra holes while waiting for them to clear out.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your review, BencoGN. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/24/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000003791898. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Thomas C

Early tee time definitely helps at this golf course. We completed our round in 3 hours today. Last week , tee time 2 hours later took us 4 1/2 hours. The course is in great shape , greens are fast for a public course . Eric in the pro shop was Friendly. I will definitely play here at a early tee time again

Commented on 07/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Thomas0516! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Very nice

Was off to a bad start cause i didn't warm up first but i eventuality got with it .

Commented on 07/22/2020

Hi, u110235359. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Stow, Ohio