Type Public/Municipal

Clubs No

Golf Simulator Yes

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Commented on 12/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club!

Pleasant fall golf round

Course is in good condition considering the time of year. Greens were fast and true but Pin placements were nasty. Good pace of play.

Commented on 12/02/2020

Hello and thank you for reviewing the course. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions to be great during your round. Thank you for playing Jeffersonville Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

The greens were like Country Club

Today was my first time playing but definitely not my last. The Gentleman in the Pro Shop and the Starter were great guys and told me I’d love the course and I did.

Commented on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, James. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Jeffersonville Golf Club thanks you!

Jeffersonville Golf Course

Played it for the first time today. It was cold and windy but the course itself was in GREAT condition. A pleasure to play. All 4 major categories were in great shape: tee boxes, fairways, sand traps and greens. The buildings' facilities were old and decrepit, but the staff was friendly. I would definitely play there again and would probably walk the course next time rather than ride since it wasn't too hilly.

Commented on 12/02/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Jeffersonville Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bad start to the day

Upon arrival the starter badgered us to hurry and get on the tee even though we were early for our tee time. After checking in again he tried to hurry us then while getting ready to tee off he yelled at us again. He ruined my day of golf with his intimidation. We had a miserable day because of his aggressive behavior towards us. We liked the course but I doubt we will return to be treated so badly.

Commented on 11/10/2020

Pepnkiki, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're very sorry to hear that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars due to an interaction with our staff. We can assure you this is by no means the standard we aim to achieve, but we would appreciate the opportunity to address these concerns with you further. Please feel free to reach out to our pro shop staff so we may address this situation with you directly, and we hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much better golf experience soon.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thanks so much for visiting us at Jeffersonville Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Windy Day

Played On an extremely windy day after a soaking rain the day prior. Aside from the wind conditions which can’t be helped, the course was in remarkably good condition. A couple saturated spots on the fairway and in the soft rough but other than that really well-maintained. Can’t wait to golf again in normal conditions on this course.

Commented on 11/03/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Jeffersonville Golf Club, despite the recent weather. We truly appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for an even better round soon!

Best course for the $

Donald Ross and kept in great conditions for the price you really can’t beat it

Commented on 10/13/2020

Your review is important to us, miles6245472. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience and we look forward to seeing you again at the course soon!

Ross gem

Almost every hole is perfect golf hole. The par 3s are fun & challenging. The rebuilt 2nd green is fantastic. The course was a lush green everywhere (except for one fairway), the greens rolled perfectly, and the rough punished poor shots.
A great day on a classic Donald Ross layout.

Commented on 08/18/2020

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your last round with us, u756393260! We truly value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

one of my favorite local courses but..

frankly they are not taking covid 19 seriously with indoor amenities. the men's room is a disaster you're better off urinating
behind a tree. no one in the bar area was wearing a mask and it was quite crowded inside.

just a couple of things I feel like they should take seriously..... otherwise the course in great shape. the greens are a bit firm but it's been dry and hot so that is understandable.

overall going to play again but will never use amenities other than pro shop

Commented on 07/30/2020

mrkdffy, thank you for your 5-star review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Commented on 07/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Jeffersonville Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

A True Ross Gem

So it’s been about 8 or so years since I’ve played here and completely forgot everything about it. I’m a big fan of Donald Ross courses and figured why not try to get and play here again. Let me say this might be one of the best value for the money courses in PA (prices around 50 and lower on the weekends).

When you first pull up, you don’t expect much. You’re typical municipal course in the middle of town. So if you haven’t been here, you probably wouldn’t expect much. Still when you get to the parking lot there isn’t much to see other than the old building the club house is in. I know people have complained about pace of play here. But the starter did wait til the group in front of us was on the green til he sent us off.

Now let me say, this first hole is THE BEST starting hole in public Pennsylvania golf. Long with a huge dog leg left with fescue and bunkers galore. Immediately you are shown the conditions as you approach the green. But let me warn you, Ross is obviously known for his undulating greens, and these are the nastiest I’ve played of his. Literal concrete, almost no divots on the green, and they roll extremely fast (keep in mind it hasn’t rained in a while). The second hole was under repair with kind of a janky make shift pin, but hey it didn’t destroy the round.

The rest of the course is beautiful. Short but difficult pin locations and selection of shots. You want to be straight off the tee and on your approach shots. it won’t hurt you terribly if you don’t, but they have some tricky shots on almost every hole. All the Par 5s and Par 3s are incredible. They really make you work for low scores.

I’d recommend getting out here if you haven’t. You’ll need to book WELL in advance to get a decent time, but twilight time are fairly priced.

Commented on 07/23/2020

Jimacee130, thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback! We're so glad you decided to make a return visit and to hear you enjoyed the course. We hope to see you again very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, AndreiKyle! We're so glad to see you enjoyed your last round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Over Priced

This course used to be the best deal around. They have raised their prices this year, which I get giving the pandemic, however, I paid $65 for a 12:36 tee time and our group had to wait on every hole, we only lasted 14.

Commented on 06/08/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course. However, we're very sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet our usual expectations as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We appreciate your patience as our staff works hard to ensure a timely pace of play, but we're going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make any necessary changes. If you would like to discuss any concerns further, please feel free to reach out to us in the pro shop. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon.

Tough

We walked the course, beautiful condition, tough greens. 7.2 miles walking.

Commented on 05/08/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007921118! We're glad you enjoyed your last round. Join us again soon and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club.

Beautiful Greens and fairways!

This course was in amazing condition. Staff extremely friendly. Beautiful background with the trees changing colors. I highly recommend.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Hi nhusch, thank you so much for the kind 5-star review. We're so glad you enjoyed the day with us and we thank you for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club!

Commented on 10/01/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating, mshelly1972! We're glad you enjoyed your round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Jeffersonville Golf Club!

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hi u4092773, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5-stars. Thank you for playing Jeffersonville Golf Club!

Commented on 07/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Jeffersonville Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Norristown, Pennsylvania