A view from a green at Bent Tree Golf Club.

The lush, rolling terrain occupied by Bent Tree Golf Club was sculpted into one of the most popular championship golf courses in central Ohio. Dennis Griffiths, the course's architect, seamlessly blended the design with the natural features of the landscape. The abundant natural water hazards come into play on half the holes and Griffiths strategically incorporated several well placed bunkers. The terrain's gentle undulations provide some interesting slope in the greens that place a priority on accuracy. Bent Tree Golf Club's par-4 eighth hole is especially demanding. It may be short at only 334 yards but it is surrounded by bunkers on all sides. It is followed by another tricky par 4 that requires both distance and accuracy in order to navigate the tree-lined fairway uphill to an undulating green faced with bunkers to the front and back.

Bent Tree Golf Club - OH

Year Built 1989
Architect Denis Griffiths (1989)

Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs

Snacks, Grill

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hi, CULPM2. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bent Tree Golf Club.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Hi, robertc32. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bent Tree Golf Club.

Played for the first time today and had a fantastic time. Everything was in great condition and the sand traps made some of the tees more challenging than most.

Commented on 04/18/2022

Hi, Matt4174870. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club.

I’m a little irritated at this course, Booked a tee time for 5:06pm. Was able interesting day weather wise, but when I showed up the course was closed and not a single soul was there. Didn’t reach out to me or anything

Commented on 04/08/2022

Hello, u314160664860. Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.

We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied during your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high-quality standards we maintain.

We would like to make things right. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Bent Tree

Twilight round. I was a single behind a foursome & a threesome, but nobody was behind me. It was good since I could hit multiple shots & work on some things. Paid for 18, but could only get in 12 due to darkness., but I knew that going in so it was well worth it.

Commented on 03/31/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Commented on 05/12/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Bent Tree Golf Club!

First time here and impressed

Greens and Fairways in terrific shape for mid November, sand traps in bad shape, but it’s November, so there’s a pass.

Commented on 11/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Fredpence! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Friendly Staff

Tim was very helpful and friendly, and that was him doing it all. Pro Shop starter, and organizer. Great job.

Commented on 11/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Cheese53! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Commented on 09/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ewilli93! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160937365! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Commented on 09/06/2021

In Good Shape

You can always rely on the course being in good shape despite heavy use, this time was no exception.

Commented on 08/31/2021

Hello, u000007025170. Thank you for visiting us at Bent Tree Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Always a great course

First time playing Bent Tree this year and only once last year, but I'm a former member who used to play Bent Tree at least once a week. Point is, Bent Tree has always been one of my favorite courses because it is always in good, if not great, shape. The layout is fair and defintely challenging, meaning if you keep your ball in the short grass you have a great opportunity to score. Plus, the greens are smooth , good condition, and fast enough to make putting challenging . Even with all of the rain today and this week, the course was in great condition.

Commented on 08/18/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, PoppyD! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Bent Tree returns to its former glory

Played there this morning out a desire to get out early and was pleasantly surprised how great the shape of the golf course was in...total 180 degrees from last year
all of the bunkers (except the one on 17) have been reworked and now maintained...great rolling greens and nice fairways...bravo!

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, cdavid761! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Commented on 08/03/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161992777! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Commented on 07/30/2021

Hi, gasngo. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bent Tree Golf Club.

Commented on 07/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007423214! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Very Nice Course

Everybody was super nice! The course was immaculate with all the green around. Had a big rainstorm night before so the traps were 4.5 out of 5 but that wasn't an option! Great value nice layout!

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u901762467! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bent Tree Golf Club!

Semi-Private/Resort