Style Executive
Canyon Mesa Country Club

Year Built 1985
Architect Jack Snyder (1985)

Carts Yes - $6

FootGolf

9-Hole Rounds 7

Beautiful Par 3 Course

Great executive course for your short game. One Par 4 and the rest are Par 3s. Really enjoyed playing the course. Staff is super friendly.

Tough Little Cours

While on vacation my son and I decided to play this course. Staff was very friendly and the course was challenging for an executive course. Enjoyed the challenging approach shots and quick greens. Would recommend this for a quick round of golf .

Amazing views, relaxed golf

This place was incredible! Fun little Par 3, great value, gorgeous views and course was in great condition!

But the best part was the staff. Willie was so accommodating and friendly. My husband and I will for sure play here again.

Commented on 07/21/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Canyon Mesa Country Club!

Commented on 07/16/2021

Commented on 07/06/2021

Beautiful executive course

I wanted to get in one last round of golf before I headed to the airport. This lovely course served me well. The greens were super fast. I finished in under 90 minutes.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Canyon Mesa Country Club.

18 holes - 2 times around, only 1x par 4

the course is short - only one time par 4, other ones par 3, whole course has only 9 holes and does not provide any amenities in the club.

In terms of green -> it was fresh and in very good conditions, flags are missing bottom to pick-up balls, cut was nice and grass is fresh. A lot of shadow and amazing views

Commented on 07/02/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Canyon Mesa Country Club.

Commented on 06/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Canyon Mesa Country Club thanks you!

Canyon Mesa Rules

Whenever my wife and I come to Sedona we play @ Canyon Mesa. The course is in great shape. The greens are slow but putt able. I've played many par 3 courses with unputtable greens. And the holes aren't too easy. So it's still fun for me as a low handicapper.

Commented on 06/24/2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great time at Canyon Mesa Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/24/2021

Hello and thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and we hope to deliver a 5 star experience at Canyon Mesa Country Club!

Commented on 06/14/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us! Come see us again soon at Canyon Mesa Country Club!

Commented on 06/09/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Canyon Mesa Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for an even better 5-star experience!

Great place!

We loved this so much we played twice. Great friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, well kept course.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Canyon Mesa Country Club!

Good value

My wife and I can play together and give me a chance to practice my short game while she has a great time. Good for different level play.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please come see us again soon, and thanks for choosing Canyon Mesa Country Club!

Good golf with great scenery

Nice course and although short there were plenty of challenges. All in all an enjoyable 9 holes of golf. Staff was great as well.

Commented on 06/03/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Canyon Mesa Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Nice short course

I’m coming off a broken back and my wife and I wanted to ease back into golf. This short course fit the bill. There were no bare spots. Fairways were forgiving. Greens were a little inconsistent, but not too bad.

Commented on 06/02/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we are always seeking any honest and sincere feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Canyon Mesa Country Club.

Commented on 05/19/2021

Lake Montezuma, Arizona
Cornville, Arizona
Munds Park, Arizona
Cottonwood, Arizona
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock and 2 rounds of golf at Oakcreek Country Club & Sedona Golf Resort.
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Enchantment Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Sedona Golf Resort & Seven Canyons (Troon Privé).
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at The Boulders Resort & Spa and 3 rounds of golf at Troon North Golf Club Pinnacle Course, The Boulders South Course and North Course.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at a Private Condo or House Rental and 4 rounds of golf at Troon North Golf Club, Eagle Mountain Golf Club, McDowell Mountain Golf Club & Boulders Golf Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations in a Private Condo or Home rental and 4 rounds of golf at Troon North Golf Club, Westin Kierland Golf Club, The Phoenician Golf Club and Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club.