Raptor Bay Golf Club

Year Built 2001
Architect Raymond Floyd (2001)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Raptor Bay Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, American Express, MasterCard

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Thanks

We are here on vaca from Orlando and have
Played all over America, Ireland snd Scotland and this course was tremendous! Very forgiving for my high handicap partners and in beautiful shape. Congrats to the course superintendent.

Great value

The course was in great shape tee box to greens, staff was friendly and attentive. Keep the ball in the fairway and you can score well on this course!

Commented on 06/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161692758! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

A Great Resort Golf Course

I played Raptor Bay for thee first time today, I traditionally play south of Naples when I am staying in South West Florida , but I decided to venture up to Bonita Springs for a round today. The course was beautiful, previously a Hotel resort course. It has wide fairways , large greens no traps around the greens., but the course has a fabulous layout and the staff are very friendly/ accommodating. I had a great day, ( as long as you are driving the ball well you will love this course). This is the challenge of this course, there is occasional water that comes into play in the fairways as you would expect with traditional Florida venues but you need to hit it large to play the black tees. I loved the experience and I usually play more difficult designed courses. Play this course. Thank you Raptor Bay for a great day.

Commented on 06/17/2021

Hi, MT0102. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Raptor Bay Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Elliot7069189! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

New Floridians

We are new to Florida and this will be one of our go to courses, staff were friendly and the course was in great shape.

Commented on 06/17/2021

Hi, Bigdaddy4616. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Raptor Bay Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u9904318! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

A pleasing round

first group out and the course was perfect. the greens look like astro-turf, they are so perfect. there is water on the course, but it doesn't really come into play. there are animals on this course. i saw an iguana, a gator, a wild hog, a rat and a lot of birds. The employees are very instructive and friendly. There is a snack shop that you will pass several times on your round. All in all a very pleasant place to play golf. I will play here again.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, jacktheredd. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club.

Excellent Course

Great layout. Very fair tee shots. Greens are true, not too fast. Property is pretty w no houses. Excellent course.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, u000003983166. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, laurie4man. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Raptor Bay Golf Club.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Reid1969260! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

Terrible pace with bad golfers being let out in twosomes in AM causing a backlog!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, u7247952! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Raptor Bay Golf Club!

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kschuller! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161646324! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

Commented on 06/03/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Mark6132816! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

“Hard” course

It’s true the course isn’t easy. It’s a nice tight challenge. But what I really mean by “hard” is that the grass is hard. I expected the kind of soft turf you get at nice courses and this one had hard mud below the grass. Especially around the greens it grabbed your clubs. Made it so I couldn’t use my lob wedge around the greens. Also, no sand traps. Just cart path gravel that doubled as a bunker.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, dmusiel! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Raptor Bay Golf Club!

BEAUTIFUL

Came down here for vacation and this course came up. I’m always a bit hesitant on where to play, but people raved about this place and This place is BEAUTIFUL (not as pretty as my high draw though ;)). Certain a tee boxes were a bit patchy, but who cares? Greens were in great conditions. Whether you’re a FL resident or non-resident, this golf course should be a part of your schedule!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, JonOh93! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

1st tee time

Got out a 7:18, right on time. Sailed through the course in three hours. Lots of challenging holes with some tough pin placements. Overall well worth the money.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Hello, u000003814673. Thank you for visiting us at Raptor Bay Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

It is in immaculate shape

This course is in gorgeous condition. Tee boxes and greens are perfect. I swear we did not see one brown spot out there! Love that there are hardly any bunkers around greens!! But you can get into plenty of other trouble. Sunday round was about 4 1/2 hours.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u026664918! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

Great Experience

We played first time last Sunday and we went today again. The course for to be public is in extremely in good conditions. There is another private golf clubs that they are not in a good shape like this. This is a very enjoyable for all handicaps, they don’t have sand traps but a lot of challenges that you need to pay attention where you gonna put your ball. I will recommend this golf course to anyone that wants to play a fair and beautiful Golf Course. Only problem today was an slow pace but we understand because Memorial Day it was a lot of visitors.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u888969306! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Raptor Bay Golf Club!

Estero, Florida
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.