View of a green at The Bridges Golf Club

The Bridges Golf Club - TX

Year Built 2008
Architect Fred Couples (2008) Jeff Brauer (2008)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Locker Rooms

Swimming

Thick Rough 30

Commented on 09/26/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club!

Course in excellent condition

I have played here many times over the past few years. There is a lot of talk going around about how much money golf courses are making since Covid - and how many of them are just sticking it to the golfer, and nothing is being put back into the course to give us better conditions or a better experience.
This is not so with The Bridges. I have seen so many changes, improvements, and overall better quality of the course since Covid, and it is nice to know that a business truly cares about its patrons.
In my recent play - the course was being prepared/set up for Korn Ferry Tour 1st Stage Qualifying. The greens were in excellent condition, as they always are. Fairways had a few rough spots which would be expected with the drought and heat we have had but were good as well. Tee boxes were good too. Ohhh, and the rough...... well, you better tie a rope to your cart when you go into it because you might not be able to find your way out!! It is BRUTAL!!
Bridges has to be one of the best deals in and around the DFW metro - with or without a Hot Deal.

Commented on 09/26/2022

Hi, ken9906410. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Bridges Golf Club!

It’s slipped quite a bit over the years.

I’ve been coming here since it opened. Still a pretty decent track that the public can play, but everything about the course & amenities has taken a step back.

You used to feel like a member for the day. Now it’s basically run on the cheap.

Conditions were pretty good. Greens were quick. The drought made the course a lot easier. The tall dreaded wild grasses have thinned out so much, you can find just about every errant shot. I had an erratic driver today and still didn’t lose a ball until the “must go for it” 18th.

Just doesn’t feel like a $79/round course anymore.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years but are very sorry to hear your recent experience with us may have been below the normal standards we like to uphold.

We greatly value your feedback as we work towards any necessary improvements and hope you will notice some of these improvements during your next round with us. Thank you for choosing our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Bridges does it again!!!!

Another outstanding round at the Bridges. I was able to get tee time with no problems. My son and I loved playing the course. We did not score as well as we can but the fellowship with each other is Priceless. we will be back.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello, u314162543707. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. So glad that you enjoyed your round at The Bridges Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 09/16/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, desertgolfer53! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club!

Bridges Review

Tough course, but really fun. Greens are a trip!
Definitely a must play...

Commented on 09/12/2022

Hi, PlanoBurd1967. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Reminds me of a NC course without the Pine Trees

Excellent course for up to a 20 handicapper who can handle all the forced carriers and the handful of target golf holes such as the number 18 signature hole. I shot 94 and it challenged my game as an 18 handicap. Anyone with a hook or slice or that can’t get the ball in the air on all their shots will have a very long day. It’s an absolutely beautiful course and absolutely what Fred Couples designs into from a challenge perspective.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Hi, u000001549015. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hello, mohljason. Thank you for visiting us at The Bridges Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hi, u144956294. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Check in person was kind of put off, but the course Marshall was very curtious and kept groups moving.

Commented on 08/23/2022

Hi, USAFUncleMilty. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Bridges Golf Club.

Great course but pro shop staff are very rude

The course was in great shape and met a great teacher from Celina but at check in, we were told our threesome would be paired with a single, no big deal. When I asked for my cart key, I was informed I would be forced to ride in the same cart with a stranger vs, getting my own cart. Covid for the most part is behind us but forcing two strangers to ride together? WTH Bridges? No course does this. When asked why I couldn't ride in my own cart (I'm immuno-comprised) he was very short with us said "do you still want to play?" They had plenty of carts available at our start time, when we made the turn, and plenty when we finished our round so the made up story he gave us about no carts being available was complete BS.. The course is great so I encourage anyone to play but the guy behind the counter lacked any empathy and was a complete tool about the whole thing.

(NOT!) A Bridge too Far! ;)

Absolutely one of my favorite courses. Great value, especially for seniors. Diverse layout and excellent summer conditions.
Holed out for an Eagle 2 on 13 from 145!
We’ll definitely be back again soon!

Commented on 08/19/2022

Hi, jdukemsci. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Commented on 08/16/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at The Bridges Golf Club!

Great fun!

Great, well-maintained course. I would only ask that the ball-washers be kept full with water. I will be back to take on #18!

Commented on 08/15/2022

Your feedback is important to us, u314163174544. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Good as always

Good day at the course the greens were rolling great as always.

Commented on 08/10/2022

Hi, dkopp14. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Bridges Golf

Hot day with some wind but great golf. Course was in good shape and challenging. Staff was quick and friendly. Pace was ok.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Hi, las007. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Kketcher! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club!

Beat the Heat

What is the chance to warm up with free range balls, and the course layout is spectacular.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ChrisRobbins! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Bridges Golf Club!

Anna, Texas
Tioga, Texas
Prosper, Texas
Sherman, Texas
Sherman, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.