Style Executive
Boca Dunes Golf & Country Club

Year Built 1970
Greens TifEagle
Architect Robert von Hagge (1970)

Pull-carts No

Walking Allowed No
Dress code No Denim, Collared Shirt and Bermuda Shorts Required

Bar, Snacks, Restaurant

Not great

Conditions weren’t up to standard. Multiple holes had torn up greens. It’s the middle of summer and I was charged over $30 for a round.

On top of that, I was told that juniors had a different rate while I had a 6 year old with me. After being told that, I was STILL charged full price for the round. The response was “well don’t book on GolfNow and just book with us.” Though, I still paid the full price at the counter when she could have easily charged me for a junior…. Lakeview in Delray is a comparable course in MUCH better condition and with real prices for the dead of summer and still a par 3 course. Just doesn’t make sense to charge so much when the course clearly isn’t receiving the TLC it should.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Perfect time

I have been looking for a true Executive Golf Course ⛳..This course has exactly what you expect..From a great amount of Par 4's mixed in with great Par 3's. The Par 4 distance are great. Mainly because you hit a drive about 250 or so you just need a good chip shot and putt...The pace of play is perfect as we had the whole course to ourselves all morning..All ready made a tee time for next week ..So I believe I found my HOME COURSE..

Tees&Greens

They have to do a better job with the greens and the tee boxes. Greens very bumpy and sandy. Tee boxes had a bunch of weeds and sand. Fairways and approaches were good! That’s why I’m so confused how they could let them get that bad.

Commented on 08/11/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Boca Dunes Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Review

Loved the course. Greens we’re not great. No water available on the course and you don’t go by the pro shop at the turn. In this heat would be nice to have coolers available.

Commented on 07/26/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Boca Dunes Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Thank you for reviewing us, Isaac. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Boca Dunes Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Golf Clubs

The course layout was good. however, the course is not being maintained very well especially the greens which were in horrible shape

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years but are very sorry to hear your recent experience with us may have been poor due to the course conditions. We greatly value your feedback as we work towards any necessary improvements and hope you will notice some of these improvements during your next round with us. Thank you for choosing our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great short course

Great course to work on your short game. Several holes very short but can be difficult up play.

Disappointed

The staff was very rude and unfriendly
The course was new but in need of upkeep some of the greens had bare spots that they sprayed green and they were in bad need of cutting and rolling as they were extremely slow
Overall not worth what Golfnow is charging but live and learn
When I was booking I didn’t notice it was an executive course you had to notice the yardage and the par was a 62 if you didn’t look close you missed it I blew it so that was another disappointment

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Boca Dunes Golf & Country Club.

Enjoyable round of golf

I’ve played Boca Dunes many times since the reconfiguration to an 18 hole Executive Course. I find it to be challenging and well kept and with out saying a great layout. You can play a nice round under three hours. The course is a great place to play your irons and yes there’s holes that you can use your driver. The staff is always friendly and accommodating . A true hidden gem in West Boca.

Excellent golf course

The Boca Dunes golf course is superior in all aspects, great layout, the course is in excellent shape, staff is exceptional and the pace is good.
This is the ideal course for a great round of golf that will not exceed 2 to 3 hours. This executive course is the perfect answer to your golfing needs.

Miss this little gem

Being a snowbird, I’m back up north, and I miss playing this course. Anxious to return this coming fall. Kudos to a very friendly staff

Have to give this course a 5

Very good shape--especially the greens. Pleasure to play. Great value. We'll be back

Delighted

How can anyone not like this golf course. We have always been well satisfied playing here and we also brought along another couple with us and they were very impressed with the course, friendliness of the staff and playing conditions. They are also very eager to return to play here again.

Always dependable

Once again we have played this course and are always more than satisfied with playing here. Staff always so pleasant and accommodating, pace of play is great, course in great shape, we could not ask for better playing conditions. Kudos to all for making this place so enticing.

Coconut Creek, Florida
Boca Raton, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
Featured Content