Type Public/Municipal
Style Desert

Formerly known as The Links At Coyote Wash.

Coyote Wash Golf Course

Year Built 2003
Architect Gary Panks (2005)

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2020 #9)

Commented on 06/23/2022

jefferykay3, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Coyote Wash Golf Course.

Commented on 05/20/2022

Hi, btabish. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Wash Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great course for this part of the country

The overall feel of this course is pretty great! From the staff in the clubhouse to the grounds crew on the course, these folks are dialed in. This is a desert course, so it’s reasonable to expect some rough conditions, but given the circumstances, this course is in great shape. But again, it all falls back on the staffing and I can’t state it enough how welcoming and friendly the staff is at this course. I look forward to coming back to this course!

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hello, u000006307448. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Coyote Wash Golf Course.

Commented on 04/22/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, golfoing. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Coyote Wash Golf Course!

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hi, gd123456789. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Coyote Wash Golf Course.

Good Day to Golf

The course was in better shape than the last time we played. Was a lot of fun & was paired with a couple of great guys.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hello, wmcnaughton. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Coyote Wash Golf Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hello, f9SGXkxD7zeK9gCfAyrA. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Coyote Wash Golf Course.

Commented on 03/23/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, gd123456789. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Coyote Wash Golf Course!

Potential

Coyote Wash COULD be a very cool course. Could be. The staff was very friendly. The fairways were just fine for the most part. However, the greens are in DIRE need of some qualified, professional attention. I can only review the course as it was for my round and, unfortunately, my round was slow. This, apparently, was due to a seniors tournament. I certainly understand a slower pace with a tournament going out. On the 9th hole, there were 5 groups including us either playing the hole or waiting to play it. That is a bit overboard. The pace picked up slightly after the 9th but we certainly had time to make friends with the group behind us on every single tee box thereafter. My wife and I had a great day and we are not good enough for the greens to really matter. I would recommend this course to anyone who likes to play but doesn't take golf (or themselves) too seriously...

Commented on 03/21/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, Rocketship. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Coyote Wash Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/18/2022

Commented on 03/17/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Coyote Wash Golf Course!

Commented on 03/17/2022

Hi, u314162542893. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Wash Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Course directions

Directions to the next hole was poorly marked, we got turned around a couple times. Would highly recommend better signage!

Commented on 03/21/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sandra7276625. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Coyote Wash Golf Course thanks you!

Not keeping up.

When I played this course in December it was in better shape. The greens are rough and have bare spot. The sand traps have been forgotten, and need lots of attention. The fairways and t-boxes are ok. The staff is great, but I can’t help but think they are short handed.

Commented on 03/21/2022

Hi, u314161181671! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Coyote Wash Golf Course!

Course is a bit rough

When we started out the pace of play was great but then we caught up to some really slow players & it changed the whole mood of the game. The course is in not the greatest condition right now, lots of grass clups around the greens, makes it difficult to chip or putt.

Commented on 03/21/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, wmcnaughton. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Coyote Wash Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/17/2022

Hello jetset53. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Slow go!

We were playing a 5some with a 4some in front of us, we waited on every hole. I politely asked the group if we could play try, they I un- politely told me no! Finely we skipped a hole, it was good after that! Please don’t disrespect the game by being rude!

Commented on 03/21/2022

Hi, u314161181671. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Coyote Wash Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Play

Play was extremely slow two weeks in a row! We were behind a few groups that waited every hole until the group ahead of them were off the green which is completely ridiculous! Last week it took 5 hours to play and four and a half hours this week. We had tee times of 11am both days.

Commented on 03/21/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 03/07/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161181671! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Wash Golf Course!

Commented on 03/04/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, danielmarcoux. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Coyote Wash Golf Course!

Wellton, Arizona
Yuma, Arizona
THE PALM BEACHES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Seagate Hotel & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at The Seagate Country Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Gila River Hotels & Casinos - Wild Horse Pass and 3 rounds of golf at Whirlwind Golf Club - Cattail and Devil's Claw courses, and Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at a Private Home or Condo rental and 3 rounds of golf at Eagle Mountain, Sunridge Canyon, and We-Ko-Pa (Cholla or Saguaro Course).
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort and 4 rounds of golf at Lookout Mountain Golf Club, Quintero Golf Club, Wickenburg Ranch Golf Club, & The Phoenician Golf Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at your choice of Gila River Hotel & Casino - Wild Horse Pass or Harrah's Ak-Chin Hotel And Casino and 3 rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club, Whirlwind Golf Club (Cattail or Devil's Claw Course) & Longbow Golf Club.