A view from a fairway at Nature Walk Golf Club.

Style Executive

Nature Walk Golf Club, as its name would suggest, sprawls across a scenic landscape blanketed with majestic oaks and Florida pines. The course boasts well manicured fairways as well as immense playability, both of which have been factors in its growing popularity. While the layout may not satisfy golfers looking for monstrous pot bunkers and lengthy par 5s, it does provide a fair amount of challenge. A number of sparkling blue lakes come into play throughout as well as bunkers that closely hug the greens. Nature Walk Golf Club is both gentle enough for beginners while being a great casual round for more seasoned golfers. The warm atmosphere, excellent conditions, and easy of play can be enjoyed no matter what skill level. Golfers can also utilize the extensive practice facilities, which include a driving range, a putting and chipping green, and a pitching green complete with a practice bunker.

Nature Walk Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Greens Tifdwarf Grass
Architect Clifton, Ezell & Clifton (1997)

Fivesomes Allowed Yes, with permission only

Commented on 10/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you an even better 5-star experience soon. Nature Walk Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Nature Walk Golf Club thanks you!

Impressive but needs work finished

This little course is a fun one to play and is in decent shape all around. I feel like I’m pretty hard on reviews sometimes but I’m honest!
You can probably carry 4/5 clubs and play this course. It is a great little course to challenge your short game and accuracy.
The COURSE overall was in great shape.
The reason for not an all 5 star little course was that renovations from Hurricane Michael in 2018 have still not been completed. (Probably due to insurance companies) and they are working out of a metal storage shed. Secondly, put brakes on the carts!

Commented on 07/26/2021

We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Nature Walk Golf Club.

Management lacks Knowledge of golf

I showed up for my 2 o’clock tee time … Checked in and no carts available… for the record they only have 10 carts. Three people in our group… My wife and grandson and myself. I asked when they thought a cart would be available… They said they had no idea? They do not keep track of where people start whether it is off the front or off the back therefore they don’t know who’s coming in or what the situation is with carts/pace of play. I was told by the “manager” that she was in charge and this is how we ran the show. I was told to pay and then I could wait for a car if I wanted to… I said why would I pay if you don’t know when a car is going to come in. What if it’s two hours from now? She looked out on the 14th hole… And said wow why are there three carts on one hole… All in individual carts? I was told if I didn’t like it I could take my business somewhere else… I did. Fair warning

Commented on 07/16/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Your feedback helps us do better. Thank you for visiting Nature Walk Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 07/12/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nature Walk Golf Club.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon for a 5-star visit, and thanks for choosing Nature Walk Golf Club!

Good value

Good value and good condition. Only issue was we could not get a ride cart, I guess they don’t have enough.

Commented on 06/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Nature Walk Golf Club!

Commented on 06/10/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Nature Walk Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/07/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nature Walk Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for an even better 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Nature Walk Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice

Short executive course that was impacted by hurricane Michael but nice to practice irons. Fairways and greens were in decent condition and pace of play was great.

Commented on 05/21/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nature Walk Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for a 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/05/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Nature Walk Golf Club.

Commented on 04/07/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nature Walk Golf Club.

Commented on 02/25/2021

Hello, u314161141691. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Nature Walk Golf Club.

No driver needed

My first time visiting this course, friendly staff, great value in my opinion. Great course for walking.

Good value

First time hear, must have been beautiful before the storm. Nice little course, friendly staff, good driving range and buckets of balls not over priced like other ones in the area. I liked the green that serviced three tee boxes, very unique. Overall I’m happy I played here and will be back.

Commented on 01/28/2021

Wanted to practice short game, but just ok...

Check in super friendly and helpful. Good rate via GolfNow. Very walkable, though a fairly long distance between some holes. Fairways and greens had some very rough spots and course had areas that remained very wet even though it hasn’t rained in a few days. Pace of play very comfortable. Enjoyed the day but probably won’t play here again.

Limited amenities- porta -potty in parking lot and one restroom on course without soap or towels.

Commented on 01/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. Its great to hear you enjoyed a nice pace of play! Thanks for visiting Nature Walk Golf Club!

I tested positive for covid yesterday so did not play. Neither website or phone system would allow me to cancel. Tried yesterday and this morning

Commented on 01/13/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Your feedback about the cancellation process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you booked through GolfNow you contact their customer service team at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Nature Walk Golf Club.

Lynn Haven, Florida
Panama City, Florida
Panama City, Florida
4.2502058824
Panama City Beach, Florida
MIRAMAR BEACH, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and 4 rounds of golf at The Links Golf Club, Baytowne Golf Club, Raven Golf Club & Burnt Pine Golf Club.
Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club
Gulf Shores Golf Around Package
Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club
Best of Gulf Shores Golf Package
GULF SHORES, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at ONE Club Gulf Shores and 3 rounds of golf at Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club, ONE Club Golf Course, and Craft Farms Golf Resort (Cypress Bend or Cotton Creek Course).
GULF SHORES, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at ONE Club Gulf Shores and 4 rounds of golf at Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club, Rock Creek Golf Club, and Craft Farms Golf Resort (Cypress Bend & Cotton Creek Courses).