Renditions Golf Course is a unique layout that features replicas of holes from U.S. Open or PGA Championship venues. Given each hole is modeled after holes from around the world, the course offers plenty of variety ranging from parkland to links. Holes six through nine are replicas of Augusta National's famous Amen Corner. Like their inspiration, Renditions' versions are a formidable test. The golf course offers a round unlike any other. Nowhere else would you be able to get a taste of golf's most well known courses all in one place. After several hundred trees were added to the landscape, which was formerly the site of a sand mining operation, it was completely transformed into the perfect setting for golf, enhanced even further by the Patuxent River that flows nearby.

Renditions Golf Course Grand Slam Experience

Year Built 2002
Architect David D. Edsall (2002)

Dress code For Gentlemen, the preferred attire typically consists of a collared golf shirt, dress slacks or Bermuda length shorts and non-metal spiked golf shoes.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Maryland (2018 #20)

Dinner 12

Nice layout but course needs work.

Nice course layout with some challenging spots. Will play again as long as i can get discounted rate. I would not lay the full price as there are many other courses in the area in much better shape. The clubhouse is very nice and our cart was ready with our name on it to start- nice touch, The practice mats on driving range were worn out and slightly sloped forward making them awkward to hit off. The fairways (lots of divots) and greens were in average shape at best. In conclusion the course design is nice but I would not pay the normal rates because of the course conditions.

Never pay full price!

I keep getting drawn back to Renditions... and it keeps disappointing me. I had swore off going to this course about two years ago, as the course conditions have deteriorated, the management was clueless, and it is WAY overpriced. But I got sucked in with a Hot Deal on GolfNow. I was the third tee time off on a Sunday morning. There was a frost delay of maybe 30 minutes... which wasn’t too bad. When we started play, they sent out the delayed times on a shotgun start... even better. But the course put 3 threesomes behind a molasses-slow foursome! My threesome was graciously allowed to play through the threesome ahead of us (which was very kind of them), but then we ran smack up against the foursome. They had nothing but open course before them... and they STILL took 4:30 to play 15 holes (they started on 3 when we started on 1... and we STILL caught up with them on 4, even after playing through the group ahead of us). Of course there was no Marshall to hurry them along or encourage them to let us play through. They slow-walked their way around the course, never once even looking our way, despite us waiting on every shot after the 4th tee. What could have been a brisk 3 hour round turned into a 4:40 slog.

But even worse than the inconsiderate players was the course conditions. I understand it is January... but this course is in the worst shape I’ve ever seen it. The greens were pot-marked with ball marks and the fairways covered with unfilled divots. Most of the tee boxes were a few patches of grass with mostly sand or unfilled divots. There was a temporary green set up hole 3, which was not mentioned on the website or in the GolfNow booking. It amazes me that they still charge $90 for rounds here! The only reason to ever play this course is for the novelty of playing Amen Corner and TPC Sawgrass #17. I’d recommend doing that once (and only if you get a discounted time) and then go to one of the other much nicer courses in the area. Don’t waste your money on Renditions.

Too Cold

Awesome course, awesome staff...so cold we couldn't get the tees in the ground.. Cant wait to play this course in the spring.

Decent January golf

Greens ran nice.
Bunkers were maintained. Played one down in bunker for first time since March!
Everything else was soggy.
Snack bar was open and well stocked!
Wings rock and first draft beer cost what you scored (Next 2 are regular price).
Great day! Wear your mask.

Not worth $80 a round

I just don't believe that course is worth $80 a round. Especially in the winter also the greens are in horrible condition.

A MUST play ...

I believe I was the first to arrive to the course, the gentleman in the pro shop told me there would be a frost delay for at least an hour and a half. I asked him about food in the area and he said the kitchen and the bar would be open so I stayed and hung out in the bar/dining area. The staff was GREAT, the food was GREAT, and the beer was cold. The golf staff decided to shotgun the frost delay and everything worked out perfectly. They organized it for us, the pace of play was excellent, and the turn at #1 was seamless with the people just starting their round. The course itself was in great shape for late December. The pin locations we brutal, but challenging and fun. While the holes arent exactly like the ones they replicate, the ambiance of playing those holes and reliving some memories of watching golf on TV was incredible. I highly recommend that if you're in the area you play this at least once.

Best shape for winter play!

My first play here and the high winds and low temperatures made the course quite the challenge. Cart path only and understandable due to the number of balls “sunk” into the fairways due to the amount of water the course held just under the turf. That being said, you can’t find a better place to play in Maryland during this type of season! I look forward to coming back in the spring/summer time frame to what I am certain, is a beautifully maintained course!

Stay away don't play

Played this course yesterday asked to play 9 hole they said no. It's December and the rate was $85 to play after 12pm. Way over priced the course conditions are the worst of any course in the Delmarva area. The tee boxes were beat up the fairways had big patches of dead grass and the greens looked like and battle field of ball makes. I ask the guy we paid how the course was he said it was in really good condition. Apparently he doesn't play golf. They charge a premium to play a course with historic holes but take no pride in the course and it shows. I knew something was up when it was easy to make a tee time the day before on a beautiful day in December when there was nothing available and any of the other courses in the area. This course is a hackers course, slow play no one asking that you repair divots, ball marks and to rake the traps. They don't care. I will never play there again and I suggest you don't waist your money. You would get your monies worth that's for sure. Stay away don't play!

Heavy rain avoidance

Even though it rained heavily all night long, the course was still well playable. Most bunkers had water in them.

Today was the first time I have ever played there. I will definitely come back and play the course again

Greens are in rough shape

Slow green Slow pace of play. alot of the greens have damage from either play or they lost them at sometime during the year

Upper Marlboro, Maryland