Type Municipal

Located in Northwest Denver, Willis Case Golf Course is an 18-hole, public course that is only a short distance from downtown. It is also across from the lovely Inspiration Point Park. The Rocky Mountains provide a beautiful backdrop for the course, which snakes through lush, beautiful trees. The golf course is 6,206 yards from its longest tees with a par of 72. The greens are small and the narrow fairways are sloping. Some well-bunkered holes call for very precise shot-making. There are no water hazards, but Willis Case Golf Course is still challenging and scenic. It is a popular choice not only for the picturesque views but also for the inexpensive and enjoyable game it provides.

Willis Case Golf Course

Year Built 1928
Fairways Poa Annua Grass
Greens Poa Annua Grass

Carts Yes - $17

Colorado Advisor

Better than expected conditions

It was a cold day forecasted, so I expected a light tee sheet, which materialized. The temps were 36F, and the leaves had mostly fallen, so I expected somewhat borderline conditions. I was quite pleasantly surprised to find the course in really quite good conditions. The groundskeepers were doing a good job with the fairways and greens. They were even doing quite well blowing the leaves away from the general playing areas...bonus in the fall! I walked to stay warm, which helped. With the light tee sheet, it made playing #11 and #16 feel safer, since they are pretty blind for walkers. The greens rolled quite fast, I guess that's normal for Willis Case. The course is pretty short, so it went quite quickly. I almost wished I had enough time for a second lap. The folks were very friendly, too.

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hello, Leo4231779. Thank you for visiting us at Willis Case Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good value course.

For the money on a Sunday it was a fine round. The layout is challenging, but fair. Course is kept in good condition except for the tee boxes. The boxes are quite bad; it’s almost impossible finding a level stance on several of them. #2 and #3 are so bad my group moved to a different tee box.

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hello, u000004777076. Thank you for visiting us at Willis Case Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Willis Case Review

All good except pace of play. Supposed to be 4 hours. Actually 4 hours 35 minutes.

Commented on 10/14/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 10/05/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 10/05/2022

Hi, mpaules. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Willis Case Golf Course.

Commented on 09/16/2022

Hi, Tom4436645. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Willis Case Golf Course.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Hi, Bobf9140. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 08/12/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u1003843320! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 08/05/2022

Hello u434885720. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 08/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u505184930! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 06/30/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 06/27/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001834650! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u434885720! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Willis Case 1st time hit a PR

Great course overall with cool views and forgiving fairways!

Commented on 06/03/2022

Stickygolf305, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course.

Pace of play

There were five of us playing the last 7 holes and we had to wait on the 4some in front of us on every hole. The marshal went by and didn't say anything to the group. Ridiculous.

Commented on 08/30/2022

Hi, sinned46! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 07/01/2022

One of the better city courses in the Denver area.

I would recommend this course. Great price, great views of the Rocky Mountains and overall good course conditions.

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello, kkool1957. Thank you for visiting us at Willis Case Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mwallace10! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 05/02/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u7138654! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Willis Case Golf Course!

Commented on 04/12/2022

Hi, u68218082. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Willis Case Golf Course!

Lakewood, Colorado
Golden, Colorado
Denver, Colorado
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at TownePlace Suites by Marriott and 2 rounds of golf at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas and 2 rounds of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club.