Boone Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Gordon Cunningham (1997)

Golf School Academy Yes - "McHenry Golf Academy"

Dress code No sleeveless shirts/open heel shoes. Shirts & shoes must be worn at all times.

Thick Rough 10
9-Hole Rounds 10
Junior Golfers 10

ENJOYABLE PLACE TO PLAY

To me the #1 factor to play Boone is that it is a beautiful piece of property and has NO homes on the course, Just enjoyable, natural course.tons of birds.great little creek running through..while somewhat flat..the greens keeper had done a great job of making the course challenging but not punishing by shaping the fairways and while the rough is not tall it it thick enough to make missing the fairway meaningful....the greens are excellent,,again they are quick and have enough undulation to make you pay attention....and fun to putt. Staff is friendly and casual...club house fair is just what you want..nice selection of reasonably priced beers..Pretentious is not the word to describe Boone...but a great spot to enjoy a round of golf with friends. I think if golf wants to continue to grow they need more courses like Boone.

Commented on 11/08/2021

Hi, wjvarda. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course.

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000004815401! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 10/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, golferron59! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 10/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000004773594! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello, iplayitleft. Thank you for visiting us at Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello, Donhince. Thank you for visiting us at Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hello, mjrutkowski21. Thank you for visiting us at Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best nine hole golf course around

This is the third time we have played here. There are 39 hole golf courses. The grades are in great shape and challenging.

I golf with my wife and 11-year-old daughter, no pressure and everybody is respectful.

I highly recommend this place.

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159564955! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u889362385! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 09/06/2021

Fairways were great, greens were well maintained. Awesome course will play again.

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dncnkate! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ronnic38! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160125159! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Impressed by the greens

I’ve played out here a few times recently, playing 9 holes on all three nines. Pace of play has been hit or miss, but each time i play here i come away impressed by how nice the greens are.. they roll so true. Good job by the maintenance team.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, algonquinmatt! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 08/24/2021

Hello, Danmann26. Thank you for visiting us at Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good course with fast greens

Driving range was a bit underwhelming so thought the course would be too. Surprised the greens were in such great shape. Rolled true and fast! Would definitely come again.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hi, u000003529564. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course.

Great condition

I've played this course quite a few times in the past 7 years. Friday was my first round at this course this year and I was very pleased to find the best conditions of any course I've played this year. The fairways were perfect as well as the greens. If you miss a putt at this course it's your own fault. I must say that I found the greens to be pretty fast this year but still in perfect shape. I hardly saw any ball marks. Only one negative thing happened to me...I got stung by a bee or wasp on the 3rd tee box. I was washing a couple of golf balls and gut stung on the finger of my right hand. Maybe that improved my game because I hit 90% of the fairways after the sting. All you golfers, look out for the bees on the ball washers.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, billgreaney! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hi, kelinalthoff. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course.

Organization

We were told originally to play our round behind a 4 some of walkers, but at the turn we opted ourselves to play a different 9 than originally expected to make things faster and more efficient for our group

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hi, joeyahsmann! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course!

Commented on 08/03/2021

Hi, u314161999880. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Boone Creek Golf Club - Prairie Course.

3.9195117647
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
STEVENS POINT, WI | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Holiday Inn Express and 2 rounds of golf at SentryWorld Golf Course.
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.