Table Mountain Golf Course

Architect Louis Bertolone

Plays Long 9
Near the Airport 14

Commented on 11/29/2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Table Mountain Golf Club!

7 temp greens

For about 6 or more weeks, there have been 7 temporary greens due to fungus damage. Hole 2 green is in bad shape but still being played. Holes 10-16 are temp but look better than #2. Doesn't make sense.

Commented on 11/19/2022

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Table Mountain Golf Club!

Quite after the 6th hole

Don’t waste your time and money. Was not informed of temporary greens on the back nine. Players were stacked up on course so badly it took 2 hours to play 6 holes. No course marshal. No starter. And the greens on the front had severe damage do to fungus. Not a good experience after traveling a hour to play. Golf now I FEEL I GOT SCAMMED. Not sure if I will book with golf now again

Back 9 under maintenance

Having payed for 18, I expected atleast maybe a warning that the entire back 9 has the greens closed. Pins were placed in the fairways. Terrible. For this price you can play anywhere else without poor conditions.

Commented on 10/24/2022

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Poor green condition

The greens were terrible. Too much sand patches so you couldn’t put at all. Fairway was good. I hope they fix the greens.

Commented on 10/03/2022

Hello, JoeCox. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Table Mountain Golf Club.

un-mowed

The whole course is ground under repair. Fairways are un-mowed and grass on the greens are an inch tall where there is not a sand treatment for fungus. Thankfully I paid about half price thru Tee Off but it should have been free. I have not ever seen or played here when conditions were this bad.

Commented on 10/03/2022

Hello, Tedebare42. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Table Mountain Golf Club.

Greens Need Help

They just punched the greens but from what I heard the greens got a fungus this summer. They killed the Fungus and the greens so there is a lot of sandy spots on the greens. The Fairways where in good shape.

Commented on 10/01/2022

Greens are messed up

I enjoy playing at Table Mountain. Some kind of disease has messed up the green
S. I hope that they can fix them.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hi, ramjam76. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Table Mountain Golf Club.

Disease

The greens are in horrible shape. There must be a disease. They need to be taken care of soon!!!

Commented on 09/17/2022

Hello. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Table Mountain Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Rough time

The course got hammered with the brutal heatwave that hit Northern California and coupled with water restrictions led to some dry fairways and greens, they have been doing what they can to get it back to it’s normal shape , it’s very playable just not pretty right now

Commented on 09/14/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Table Mountain Golf Club thanks you!

What happened?

I live near by, so I play here a fair amount. I haven't had a chance to play here in about three months. The only thing I could say is I think they stopped watering anything for the last month or two. It is the worst I have ever seen it.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Commented on 09/09/2022

better condition

It seems they are getting a handle on diseased greens and irrigation system. There are less dry areas on fairways and greens were a consistent speed.

Commented on 09/06/2022

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Table Mountain Golf Club!

Commented on 09/09/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Table Mountain Golf Club!

Tuff times, good golf

I haven't golfed in 4 years for health reasons. I used to have a single digit handicap, ha, no more. I golfed a lot of rounds at Table Mountain GC in the past and loved it. First, don't get me wrong here, I have constructive criticism but this is a a darn good course. Tuff times have hit TMGC just like they have most courses due to the pandemic. So little things need maintenance or replacement. Flags were the thing I notice in that regard. The other issue facing NorCal courses is the extreme drought we've been in for years. About 1/3 of the greens had drought related issues that made reading putts and judging speed difficult. Once we get some water and people return to the game, this course will be excellent again.

Commented on 09/01/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Table Mountain Golf Club.

greens need tlc

course is not in bad shape, but several greens are diseased and not in good shape. Irrigation system was being tested and hopefully can be improved in dry areas. Chico, CA

Commented on 08/29/2022

Fungus on Grrend

I usually lobe Table Mountsin. Good greens, and fairways and driving range and restaurant. Right now the greens
Have fungus. The worst I have seen there.

Commented on 08/25/2022

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Worst condition that I’ve have seen it in.. looks like they let it go

$50+ is too high for this time of year when they let the course go.

Commented on 08/24/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Table Mountain Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

not bad for mid-July

Many dry spots but not bad for the temps being above 100* daily for the past 2 weeks.
Not many other golfers there due to the heat. I enjoyed having the course so wide open.

Commented on 07/22/2022

Not well managed when a men's tournament was going on

We had a tee time for 11 AM and they said we're gonna be delayed by 45 minutes cause I mismanaged a mismanaged a men's golf tournament that morning. We finally tied off an hour and a 1/2 later and it was very slow due to the back up From the men's tournament starting on the number 1 tee. The person the desk was very helpful and said they were sorry for the mismanagement. I said it wasn't your fault but thank you

Commented on 07/22/2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Oroville, California
Paradise, California
Paradise, California
Chico, California
TRUCKEE, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe and 2 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood & Gray’s Crossing.
TRUCKEE, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Cedar House Lodge and 3 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood, Gray’s Crossing & Coyote Moon.
NAPA, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Silverado Resort and Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Silverado Resort and Spa North & South Courses.
SONOMA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and 1 round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club.
RENO, NV | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at Whitney Peak Hotel and 3 rounds of golf at Old Greenwood, Somerset Country Club & Grizzly Ranch.