Bliss Creek Golf Club

Year Built N/A

Amazing Food 6

Commented on 08/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hello, u470391746. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Bliss Creek Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

a good "at home" feel

I have experienced a good "at home" feel when I play this course.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u314159928270! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

HORRIBLY SLOW!!!!

3:25 just for the front 9!!! Quit after 9 holes. No starter, no organization, just horrible. Never again. $25 with a cart was WAY TOO MUCH. Dont Do It!!!! Manager let an outing start 35 min. late. But no one can go before.

Commented on 08/20/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 08/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Perfect Day

First time playing & we were not disappointed. The course was in Great condition with many challenging holes. The staff was very friendly & the food was outstanding.

Commented on 08/19/2020

Hello, RGE5C0205E1666514AAC. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Rude employees

We played today and no employees were wearing face masks which violates are state orders. When my wife’ asked the lady at the food stop on the 10th hole why there were no masks she wagged her finger in my wife’s face and said she has a right not to wear a mask. And we have a right to not catch the virus. I recommend you find a course that respects their patrons. Find a course that does it the right way like Cog Hill. We will not be back

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. In the golf shop we have a plastic shield that protects the entire counter. If this was at the restaurant, please confirm. We will be forwarding the feedback to those in management. Or you can reach out to the course via phone to discuss your recent experience. Thanks for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Slow Round

Had a very slow foursome in front of us so it took over 4.5 hours to complete the round.

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hi, owlbrk80. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice Course

The course is in great shape for the amount of play.. It’s not very long but challenging. The restaurant is fantastic. Overall a great place to play.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your review, Dennis1744078. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/04/2020

Hi u314160141319. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

This course has fun greens

The greens are often very sloped and the cup is well positioned to make putting challenging and enjoyable. Putting was particularly fun at this course.

Commented on 08/05/2020

Hi John5093261. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Commented on 08/05/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Enjoyable outing

Entire course in great shape. Several challenging holes. Pace of play was good. Helpful/friendly staff.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your review, u686118190. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good course with a solid layout

Overall we had a good time, but due to pace of play with the foursome ahead of us, it could have been better.

We were looking for a different place to play a quick Friday afternoon nine and this was one of the shortlisted options.

I’d go back for sure.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Jim7388740. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Bliss Creek Golf Course thanks you!

We play Bliss Creek about every 6 weeks.
I like the course because it shows the progress I’m making playing golf.
For the better or the worse.
The overall challenge of the course has almost every kind of hole short and long par 3’s 4’s and 5’s all types of hazards, foliage, trees and water to overcome .
M
Being a high handicapper I don’t always avoid the challenges but each time I’ve improved my score By a few strokes. And fewer lost balls.
I hope to one day break 100 on your course.
I’ve never shot lower than 103 on any course.
I still have a lot to learn since I started playing golf later in my life.
One thing I always do is remember my good shots and forget my mishits and lost balls.
I only play to beat my previous score without shaving off any strokes which only cheats myself.

See you this Thursday about 9am

Stay Safe. Thanks. Bruce

Commented on 09/21/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u314159293265! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi, u314159507011. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Plays longer than stated yardages!

Nice track. Holes number 1 and 10 are numbers 1 and 2 handicap for a reason!. Must be aware of where trouble is on many holes. Sand traps not the best likely due to situation we are all living in. Overall a great value.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi qpIEtqIz3N7gQoNn3Jjs. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hi kurt9516576. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Greens, fairways and tee boxes in good shape. Pace of play average, friendly staff. Beverage cart during the week is a plus. Several challenging holes

Commented on 07/13/2020

Commented on 07/10/2020

Hello, jabwake. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Aurora, Illinois