Bliss Creek Golf Club

Year Built N/A

Amazing Food 6

Commented on 07/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, paulieb. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Bliss Creek Revier

Course was in good condition and is fun course to play. Score on the front nine as back nine is more challenging. We played in reasonable time as twosome. We ate at the course restaurant after golf, very good and reasonable prices. Greens fees are high for this course vs other courses in the the western suburbs. We play mostly during the week with senior rates vs weekends and holidays. Golfers need to replace divots and repair ball marks on the greens.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi u6292334. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Very nice course

First time playing this course. Great conditions and reasonable price. I’ve known the head golf pro Dave O’Neil for many years. Great guy and very professional and friendly. Highly recommend this course.

Commented on 07/02/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Mbright1866! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u942263908! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Beautiful Day

The weather was outstanding so the rest of the round was a bonus. We played in less than 3.5 hours and never really had to wait for the group in front of us.

Commented on 06/18/2020

Hello, owlbrk80. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Good bang for buck

Friendly staff, short from the tips and some nice par 5s.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your review, u928592808. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Review

This is an excellent course! Worth the money and pretty challenging. I would recommend this course to anyone.

Commented on 06/19/2020

u000007332709, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Super Friendly Staff

Dave O'Neal is a great guy and he always goes out of his way to make sure you have fun. The course is in excellent condition and we got a very good price with a Golfnow hot deal.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi, owlbrk80. Let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Bliss Creek Golf Club

My daughter and I have played this course about 4 years. Every experience has been excellent, friendly staff, help if we needed it, good pace and some challenging holes for for some not so great golfers. We often get to go as a twosome which is greatly appreciated. The course is beautiful, well maintained, full of wildlife, and quiet. We would recommend it to anyone at every level. They always do a great job on the weather.

Commented on 06/18/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, dkzu4gM5j9RlOkF2rNRI! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Raise the price of Golf seven dollars from last year no senior rates $40 for this course is ridiculous they Have no sand in the traps you better have a dirt wedge $40 go somewhere else

Fair and a little disappointed

The #2 hole had a flag midpoint of fairway leading us to believe that the hole had been moved due to wet course. Directions to next holes should have been located to help newcomers to the course get to next hole without confusion. Grass along fairways is fairly high. Watch where your ball lands.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Hi u491897030! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

$$?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Bliss Creek and the staff that work there. I do question how their greens fees all of a sudden went up to $50 for 18 holes on the weekends. I like the course, I like the layout, the restaurant is nice as a 19th hole, but honestly, they don't keep up the course that well, you are constantly losing balls if you don't hit it directly in the fairway as they hardly ever blow the leaves. I distinctly remember when 18 holes with a cart was like $30-40. What changed?

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi u1619261397! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Mud Pasture

The Lack of social distancing is a major issue. the Pandemic is not over. The conditions of the course are terrible.

One word: ick

Now I fully understand that there is not much you can do when it has rained as much as it has. Courses can only drain so much. My issue has nothing do with the courses wet playing condition as that is just part of golf. However, this course in a nutshell is a “nightmare”. Let’s start with the basics. The fairways and rough are the exact same style of grass, one is just cut shorter than the other. There is no first cut rough either so it goes from a medium style of grass fairway to ankle height weeds very quickly. There are multiple areas on the course where they are trying to grow fairway grass and their methods seem to be laying down huge chunks of sod. I have never seen this on a course before but it is not a good look. There are no yardage markers on most holes. It’s like they just don’t put them out there. The sprinkler heads have either the wrong yardage or no yardage on them. One of the sprinkler heads next to the green had the yardage marker cap of 122yds on it. It’s obvious there is no organization. Players range from experienced to newbies and most people have no golf etiquette to be found. One of those courses where drinking and smoking a cigar is more fun then golf.

It’s a bottom tier course in poor condition and the price to play is outrageous in comparison to the quality. I would not suggest playing unless you get a hot deal and can make it cheap cheap.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi, ramsey95. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Hello, u000007303565. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Always wet!

This course has no drainage it’s always wet.
I realize we received a lot of rain but we had gilded the day before at orchard valley and it was substantially drier and the course in much better condition.

Commented on 05/21/2020

Hello u371227368. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

The Governor Made Me Walk

This is my first round since the governor let us all golf again. I carried my cart bag as i didn't have a pull cart. Our twosome teed offed at 7:10 a.m., and the course seemed fairly deserted. Pace of play was fantastic. The two of us moved at our own pace and finished in 3 hours. The course is short (5,400 yards) and is not very challenging. Just perfect given that we could not use the driving range and essentially teed off cold. I would not have enjoyed it as much if we were playing under regular conditions. The course was wet but there's been a lot of rain. It would make a nice course for a causal or social round with friends. the only beef i have is that 17th and 18th holes are not well marked. I hit in the wrong direction on 17, and my playing partner did the same on 18. We then took a few minutes and did figure it out. Also the yardage on the score card, on the hole signs, and on the tee box are inconsistent. .

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi, u314159354135. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 04/01/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Chumbolona2019. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Fun course

Fun course to play, not particularly long but has several challenging holes. Several greens have huge movement and important to be on the correct side otherwise 2 putt is difficult. Course looks like it had many rounds played this shortened season ( as many courses have) and some tee boxes show wear. But for this late in the season not too bad. Greens rolled well and were in good shape. I really like this course and try and play it 3-4 times a year even though it’s a bit of a ride for me.

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hello, Mike5363611. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 09/28/2020

u4342902, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (630) 466-4177. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Aurora, Illinois