2.3
1 reviews

Year Built 1967

Bar

WORST COURSE EVER PLAYED

Fairways didn't have much grass. The course layout was terrible. Because of the lack of fairway grass the ball rolls from the fairway and because there is no rough the ball rolls into the woods. The sand traps all have washed out areas. Greens were hard as a rock and grass was long so they were super slow. This is by far the worst course I have ever played. Looks like they are more concerned about having a nightclub than a decent golf course. Definitely won't go back.

Great golf course

The staff is friendly and the food at the bar is outstanding the golf course itself has come a long way in the past few years. They have new cart paths all the way around the course which makes help even pace of play so I would recommend this course to anyone

Incentivized Review
Excellent weather

A little rough. but enjoyable

The fairways were a little rough, but the greens were mostly in good shape. The holes are interesting.

Average weather

Worth the price of green fee.

I have read some of the less favorable reviews and can say the course was in less than good condition the beginning of 2014 due to a sever winter. Many courses in our area lost their fairways. They have a new greens keeper and the course is in a much better condition. I enjoy playing there and the weekends are slower play as many courses are due to heavy volume. They are building new condominiums dedicated for packages. They have a men's morning game that allows members and non-members to have someone to play with if they are a single. Don't ty to overpower the course because it is tight and doesn't require long drives.

Average weather

Big improvements being made in all Areas

They have improved all areas of the resort. the club house has had a makeover and the food and drinks are great. The Pro shop and all has good items for sale and snacks for your round and fee;s are good. Instruction with the pro Dennis will get your game back on line if you need. The course itself is going thru a make over with alot of changes and the new greens keeper is doing a great job getting them in place. I you haven't played this course in the last year then you got to see what is going on and give it a chance. I am a member there and i feel that $1100 a year which includes unlimited golf and cart for the year is a good thing. Come out and see for yourself...

As bad as it gets

I was there for 3 days with 20 guys. It was the worst condition of any course I've ever played. No grass in the fairways. I called and emailed several times before coming for our outing and nothing was ever said. The rooms (condos) are nothing like the last time we were there. Beds are embarrassing. Small hard and cheap. We stayed in the gray building furthest from the club house, which are owned by the course now. Do not stay there. Rent from Megan in the red condos that were just remodeled and closer if you go. I will not be back for a few years if at all. No apology for the course from anyone except an older hourly worker. Dennis, the club pro, should have told us what was going in before we made the 4 hour drive. I wouldn't have gone for those 3 days if it was free.

Will not return

Learned to play on this course, but sent us out today behind a scramble without advising us when we made our tee time.. It took us (2 players) 5-1/2 hours to play a round. We also had to wait on grounds maintenance people along the way. One hole should be closed for maintenance, but instead you are expected to play around/over excavation that is going on. Many dead areas and two greens are horrible. When I mentioned the time it took us to gentleman at club house desk, he just shook his head up and down with no apology.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Brandenburg, Kentucky
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Brandenburg, Kentucky
SOUTHAVEN, MS | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Fairfield Inn & Suites – Memphis/Southaven and 2 rounds of golf at North Creek Golf Club.