Pleasant Hill Golf Course

Greens Bent grass
Architect Dalton Pfousts

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Commented on 11/08/2022

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Pleasant Hill Golf Course.

Surprised

Played this track earlier in year and it was OK buy rough. I thought this time in pretty good shape. Greens were fast, a few bad spots here and there. The worst part of the day was losing balls on edge of fairways in fallen leaves!

Got to the course early and we were allowed to tee off 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Great course for beginners like myself.

no tee time

We got there with my golf now tee time reservation in hand and were told they did not have me on the sheet and that they did not have any times or carts available for us. this is bs. Who is at fault here because I lost my deposit that I paid for this reservation. This is unacceptable. They booked some kind of large girls outing after I booked my tee time. It would have been nice to know this.

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Commented on 08/20/2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Pretty expensive. Low quality

This was my first time at this course and I always see it pop up on Golf Now. The clubhouse/bathrooms/carts are all very old and are in desperate need of upgrades. $40 is what we paid for a round of golf here and I think for that price I would rather go to a course that is a little bit more maintained than Pleasant. Staff was very friendly and helpful at explaining the course layout. I felt it was a little unorganized, though. We played the middle 9 and kept a very nice pace, but when making the turn we were stuck behind 2 groups who got in front of us. The fairways were poor, the greens were poor other than a few of them. Glad I made the trip out, but definitely wouldn’t come back unless there were some serious improvements made.

Commented on 08/09/2022

We’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile.

Please contact us directly at the pro shop. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Not for everyone

The staff was great I have nothing negative to say about my experience with them.m, however the conditions of the tee boxes were terrible I do t think I stepped onto one that was flat and they were completely beat up. No one fixing divots on the greens. The fairways were beat up and not flat either. While I was there I encountered two groups playing with more than 4 people and neither had any clue when it comes to etiquette or pace of play. These are definite no brainers to not play here for me. I consider myself a serious golfer and understand everyone is not. If you’re looking to work on your game and not just socialize and drink beer this is not for you, however if you are you’ll have a great time.

Commented on 08/03/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Front/Middle at Pleasant Hill Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

This course has a good mixture of easy to challening holes

We played a day after some rain storms had gone through, so the course was wet in places but overall not too bad. The course is well-maintained and has some challenging holes plus some fairly easy ones. There are 27 holes total and the pro-shop is usually very accommodating, allowing us to play any preferred combination of nines for an 18 hole round (when not too busy). There are few spots where better drainage is needed, and I expect many players would not like the pairs of consecutive par-3 holes on the middle and back nines. All in all it's a good deal for the price.

Decent Round

Showed up and they couldn't find my hot deal that I booked through Golf Now. They finally found it but had to send us off the third 9 because they couldn't fit us in. Stopped in making the turn and was told that we played too fast and that I booked for walking and not riding, but it clearly said on my reservation that cart was included. This happens far too frequently with Hot Deals. Golf Now needs to communicate better with these courses because this is not the first time I've showed up and the course couldn't find my reservation.

Commented on 07/22/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Front/Middle at Pleasant Hill Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 07/22/2022

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Front/Middle at Pleasant Hill Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice course!

Course is is very good condition. First time I've seen the clubhouse remodel.....looks very nice!

Value is secoyto none and the staff is friendly like a family!!

Course in very good condition. Course Ops Manager is a jerk!

Course as usual in very good condition. Sal the owner is awesome. However he hired a new Ops Manager last year who completely lacks professionalism. He should not be in a position of dealing with customers. I am afraid if he stays in that position customers will go elsewhere!!!

I’m new to golf

Found the course very player friendly. Great value

New to golf

Staff was super friendly, played 18 holes with cart for 20$. through golf now app. Will go back

Good time

Course was in pretty good shape. Couple of places need work, but not too bad. Good layout, and good pace.

Great day

Showed up early got to play by myself which made the pace fast. Was able to play 18 in 3 hours. 27 hole course so had the option to play front middle or back. Solid course for the price. Fun, easier, great warm up course

Newbury, Ohio
Huntsburg, Ohio
4.2209058824
WHEELING | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at Oglebay Resort’s Wilson Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Oglebay Resort – Palmer & Jones Courses.
HOT SPRINGS | Experience the ultimate Buddy Golf Captains getaway at the iconic Omni Homestead Resort, September 30 - October 2.