A view of green surrounded by water atRancocas Golf Club

Rancocas Golf Club

Year Built 1966
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. (1966)

Commented on 01/24/2022

Hi, ssanai. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Rancocas Golf Club.

Tee box needs markers...course was great condition for the winter

Terrible

I get it it’s winter but there’s no reason why they allow a group of 8 to go out.

Wonderful for Winter

My friend and I booked a round here & were pleasantly surprised at how well the grounds were kept for the recent weather and amount of trees on the property. The greens were a bit rough on some holes but overall worth the GolfNow deal.

Commented on 12/30/2021

Hi, USAFMD. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Rancocas Golf Club.

Rancocas on the Rancocas

Best shape in at least a decade.
need markers on tee boxes.

Commented on 12/30/2021

Hi, u4630765. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Rancocas Golf Club.

Rancocas in Willingboro

Best shape it’s been in many years. Continually making changes to make pace of play move more quickly

Winter Doesn’t Mean Closed

The course was in great shape. My foursome had one issue. New golfers to this course do not know the layout, and none of the tee boxes were marked for distance or color codes. We didn’t know where to tee off. All bathrooms inside the clubhouse were locked. We only had outside port o potty services. That wasn’t a major issue. We play with a senior. He was livid because the silver or senior tees were not always immediately in front of the other tee boxes and the course was long.

Otherwise it was good golf.
PLEASE SET UP YOUR TEE BOXES.

Commented on 12/30/2021

Hello, u3876952. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and giving us 5 stars! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Rancocas Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mk8q16ophx9442994! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Rancocas Golf Club!

Much Improved

I was very happy with the improvements to the course. I haven’t played here in about a year. They are definitely putting money into the course. I love the yardage markers in the fairways. Greens were true and fairways had grass. Course is looking good.

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hi, longballb. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Rancocas Golf Club.

Pleasantly Surprised

Played this course about 15 years ago. Today (12/2/21) when I played this course it was reversed, 10th tee was the 1st and 1st was the 10th. I have a Garmin GPS and it had the course backward. The starter told me that this is the original Robert Trent Jones SR. design. They have 3 sets of tees Gold (back tees), Black (white tees) and Silver (forward tees), this confused my at first until I asked somebody. I was looking for the white tees until they told me about the tee boxes. The course itself was in great condition. The bunker were in great shape, no leaves in them and the sand was good. This is a parkland tree lined style course, but the trees don't pinch you in tight. the fairways are wide enough and were in great shape. The greens putted fast but, again were in great condition. They have yardage books in the pro shop, I suggest you get one because the holes can be difficult to figure out. The books have pictures of the holes that make it easy to figure out. Really enjoyed this round of golf and would recommend it to anybody. If this course was in such good condition in December I can only imagine what it would be like in the summer.

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hi, jbean58. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Rancocas Golf Club.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hello, Reism1975. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Rancocas Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 11/22/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u136004912a! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Rancocas Golf Club!

Commented on 11/15/2021

Hi, u499519649. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Rancocas Golf Club.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, u511618481. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Rancocas Golf Club!

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, TheGolfPastorDave! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Rancocas Golf Club!

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, u314161711643. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Rancocas Golf Club.

Course in Excellent Condition - Always enjoyable to play

The management continues to improve the course. All bunker work has been done and now working on some drainage improvements. Course conditions, tee boxes, greens, fairways and bunkers were in great shape. I always enjoy playing here.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Thank you for your review, glenwright. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Rancocas Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, Mjs3010. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Rancocas Golf Club!

Tee boxes, fairways and greens all in great shape.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, u314162152081. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Rancocas Golf Club.

Commented on 11/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Mjs3010! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Rancocas Golf Club!

Moorestown, New Jersey