Sanquhar Golf Club
Sanquhar Golf Club is located on the undulating fields of the Barr Farm on the right bank of the Nith River.
With its layout above the riverbed, the view is beautiful in all directions. To the east is the town of Sanquhar, with its ancient ruined castle at the southern end, standing out against a background of rolling hills rising to the massive Lowtheres to the southeast. The clubhouse and first tee face directly toward Glenmaddie and the upper reaches of the Euchan Valley.
Established in 1894, this inland parkland golf course has some challenging par-4s, including the back-to-back 399-yard second hole and the 380-yard No. 3. The signature hole is the par-3 No. 6, 149 yards from the elevated tee over a dip to an elevated green surrounded by bunkers.
|Red (W)||70||5364 yards|
|White M: 34.5/95||259||444||384||314||294||149||332||182||465||2823||2823|
|Yellow M: 33.8/91||232||399||380||310||286||168||325||149||451||2700||2700|
|Red W: 34.8/99||232||399||380||310||225||149||332||131||431||2589||2589|