View from the 9th hole at White Oaks Country Club

White Oaks Country Club is carved from the mature pinelands of Newfield in south Jersey. Towering oak trees frame the golf course, separating each hole and giving each one a secluded feel. There are several challenges in store on this layout including massive strategically placed bunkers and water hazards, but it is also forgiving enough to accommodate beginners. The golf course does not have just one hole that it considers its signature but in fact, multiple holes. There is the par-5 seventh which stretches to a monstrous 621 yards and the par-4 ninth features a tricky second shot over water to a double green. These two challenging holes take advantage of the landscape's natural contours. The 17th is yet another signature hole, it has been voted the "toughest par 3 in South Jersey."

White Oaks Country Club

Dress code Proper golf attire is required. No denim.

Amazing Food 11

TV Golfers

The 2 groups of golfers in front of us, looked like the TV pro's and putted out everything from 30' to 3 inches and di d not play Ready golf but waited until every ball behind them was played before hitting and when 2 balls were 20; apart the farther player sat in the cart until the other ball was played & then drove the 20' to his ball. Please ask players to play READY golf,

Has been getting better and better every time I play here

I showed up with a 4some at 7am to 1" of rain the night before, and still another .5" that would fall until around noon. The starter was excellent and friendly, and despite the rain felt confident enough to let everyone play at 90* rule all day which was great.

Despite the conditions and having a slower group of 3 ahead of us we finished in around 4.5 hours.

Over the years I've seen this place in pretty bad shape... But a rainy July day would be a great test to see how the improvements here have gone and I'm here to say, this golf course is really beginning to expose it's good bones.

The fairway turf has been getting better and better, the new bunker sand was fresh and soft, and despite all the rain didn't have any remnants of water as they used to even last year. The greens were in phenomenal shape and rolling faster here after 1.5" of rain than other courses nearby on bone dry July days. The areas around the greens which I've seen in the past get pretty hacky, yellow, and unkempt were groomed nicely and a really fair test of short game.

All in all, the best conditions I've seen at White Oaks in the 5 years I've played here. Here to hoping the trend continues.

Commented on 07/06/2022

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at White Oaks Country Club!

Commented on 07/05/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Good bang for the buck. Course is in pretty good shape and combined with reasonable green feed, works.

Commented on 07/05/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing White Oaks Country Club.

Slow Pace Good Value

Course is heading in right direction when it comes to maintenance. Very slow pace of play. No ranger. Like many courses since the pandemic, no water on course. Good value for a tune up. Just leave enough time to finish since it was very slow.

Commented on 07/05/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope to see you at the course again soon!

Monday at White Oaks

A fine course with an unbelievable price along with a sandwich deal, I should have given it a 5 star rating but there was some areas of the course that required immediate work. Some drainage spots and rough soil in the bunkers in some places caught our attention. I missed out on the lunch afterwards but was told it was really worth it. I really recommend this course. In their defense, the weather hasn’t been too kind in the region lately.

Commented on 06/30/2022

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at White Oaks Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nice condition

Course was in nice shape. Although the greens ran a bit slow & the tee boxes need level. All I. All I’d go back again.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. White Oaks Country Club thanks you!

Commented on 06/23/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing White Oaks Country Club.

Terrific Father’s Day of Golf

Played golf with 3 family members and we had a great day at White Oaks. Actually arrived on time for once and got out earlier than expected. Played moved nicely, and for a Father’s Day, 4 hours went fast. After the round the bar staff was engaging and friendly. Watched the Open final with friends and cold cocktails. Thanks White Oaks for a terrific day.

Dan Barclay

Commented on 06/22/2022

Hello, u314159584902. Thank you for visiting us at White Oaks Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/21/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at White Oaks Country Club!

Commented on 06/14/2022

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at White Oaks Country Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 06/09/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing White Oaks Country Club!

Conditions are fine aside from the bunkers

I had read that this course was in bad condition but I figured for $25 it’s worth a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. The course is in good shape, the greens are excellent. The bunkers were terrible which is weird because it seems like that would be an easy thing to fix, just add sand. Anyway, you can’t beat it for the price, I’ll be back soon.

Commented on 06/09/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting White Oaks Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Awesome

What a nice course. Tee boxes were great, fairways nicely mowed, greens were awesome. It was a perfect day for golf and this course did not disappoint. I have been playing a course in Atlantic County that has really gone downhill these past few years, so to play on a course that is taken care of is truly wonderful. Keep up the good work. I will be back.

Commented on 06/07/2022

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing White Oaks Country Club.

Commented on 06/14/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at White Oaks Country Club!

Commented on 06/06/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, sterlinghigh. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing White Oaks Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 05/31/2022

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at White Oaks Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/07/2022

Average Joe Golf Course

Overall an average course.
Tee Bowes, Greens and fairways are in good condition but the traps are in horrible condition.

Commented on 06/03/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 05/25/2022

Turnersville, New Jersey
Mays Landing, New Jersey
Turnersville, New Jersey
Clementon, New Jersey
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.