Style Links

New Albany Links Golf Club sprawls across gently rolling hills covered with meandering creeks, mature trees, and native grasses and wetlands. There are also a number of lakes throughout that come into play on several holes. The golf course is a fair challenge but it prides itself on its playability. With tees ranging between 4,800 and 7,000 yards, the course accommodates a range of different skill levels. The layout features tree-lined fairways and strategically placed bunkers throughout. New Albany Links Golf Club's 12th hole is one of the course's most memorable. It requires a long drive and an approach that carries past a long bunker and a pond to a narrow green. To the left is certain punishment but a tough up and down waits if you miss right.

New Albany Links

Year Built 1999
Architect Barry Serafin (1999)

Dress code No denim, no athletic shorts/pants, no sleeveless shirts, collard shirt required.

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Tennis

Entertaining Clients 8

Don’t do it

Where to start… we arrived at 1:30 for our 3:18 tee time to have some lunch and cocktails. I had a great burger with fries, and the drinks were good as well. The credit card machine was down, but no big deal for us as we were in no rush. After spending $200+ for lunch and course beers, we arrived at 3:00 where we could grab our carts. He said that there was a slight delay in carts due to charging them. This was an 85 degree day on a Sunday, so a little confusing as to why there was a lack of carts. Again, no problem, and we went to the practice green. We head back at 3:18 tee time, and they are letting a foursome in front of us who were late to the course. So again we were patient, but delayed. Finally at 3:50, they finally had 2 carts for us. In between holes 12-13 one of our carts(electric) ran out of power. We were forced to wait for 20 more minutes as an attendant came out to switch carts. With all being said we were only able to finish 15 holes. Extremely disappointing all around for our foursome. And of course, the pro shop was closed as we got back. I attempted to reach the golf pro the next day to request a 9 hole rain check due to areas out of our reach(he was working, so he knew about the issues) He doesn’t have the balls to even call me back about my concerns. Our foursome spends a lot of $$ whenever we go out, but we will never come back here again. I’m positive my cart mate, who lives in the Links area, will spread the word on how unorganized they were. Call me back supposedly “golf pro” let’s have a chat

Commented on 05/03/2022

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile.

Please contact us directly at the pro shop. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Early Spring round.

For late March the course was in pretty good shape, fairways mown, greens not too soft, nor too bumpy. The bunkers weren't raked , but this early on it is to be expected since the staffing is light.

Commented on 04/14/2022

Hello, DanielOsterman. Thank you for visiting us at New Albany Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 04/01/2022

Hi, kenrick. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Commented on 04/01/2022

Hi, Tprovost19. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We look forward to having you back at New Albany Links Golf Club!

Great day for Golf

Course was in good shape after all the rain in April. Everyone on staff was very friendly even a couple of the maintenance people were were friendly. Played with someone who works there so he was able to give us tips to stay out of trouble on certain holes.

Commented on 04/01/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, kleenbuckeye. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Solid neighborhood course. Decent layout with pretty good amenities. They are redoing their driving range so I think it’s out of commission for the entire ‘22 season. Happy to get out in March and play, the greens were very slow and traps in rough shape but that’s to be expected when snow was on the ground a few weeks ago

Good value when you use Golf Now!

Course usually drains well and was very playable after a very wet winter.

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, WIlliam4807118! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Fun course

Ended up stuck playing solo and everyone let me play through. Very nice course, no complaints

Commented on 12/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, zdhawkins! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Commented on 11/12/2021

Hi, VOLVO1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Friendly

First time and the staff made it feel like “my club” they were so friendly and welcoming. Amenities were not great but practice area was well above average. I had a great deal that I discovered on GolfNow app but full price while not a bargain but is still worth playing. The course was ok but for higher handicap players I prefer that good shots be rewarded vs required to stay out of trouble (aka water).. Fairways we generous enough for all levels of play though so overall the layout was ok. Best staff you’ll find most anywhere you’re not a “member”.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi, dholder12. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Cool track, slow as #%£*¥

Nice track, good conditions, tees for every players ability. The pace of play was terrible, literally 5-8 minute wait on each tee box.

Overall, I enjoyed the course.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hi, u314162237520. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Commented on 10/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000002516799! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

New Albany Links

Continues to be one of the best challenges in the area and was playing very fast and windy on this day which made it even more challenging

Commented on 09/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, markbinkley! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u179475823! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Fun course. Worth the money to play

Great course layout. Challenging but rewarding on good shots. Course is in great shape.

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, reder1207! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

New Albany, Ohio