Style Links

New Albany Links Golf Club sprawls across gently rolling hills covered with meandering creeks, mature trees, and native grasses and wetlands. There are also a number of lakes throughout that come into play on several holes. The golf course is a fair challenge but it prides itself on its playability. With tees ranging between 4,800 and 7,000 yards, the course accommodates a range of different skill levels. The layout features tree-lined fairways and strategically placed bunkers throughout. New Albany Links Golf Club's 12th hole is one of the course's most memorable. It requires a long drive and an approach that carries past a long bunker and a pond to a narrow green. To the left is certain punishment but a tough up and down waits if you miss right.

Year Built 1999
Architect Barry Serafin (1999)

Dress code No denim, no athletic shorts/pants, no sleeveless shirts, collard shirt required.

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Tennis

Entertaining Clients 8

Friendly

First time and the staff made it feel like “my club” they were so friendly and welcoming. Amenities were not great but practice area was well above average. I had a great deal that I discovered on GolfNow app but full price while not a bargain but is still worth playing. The course was ok but for higher handicap players I prefer that good shots be rewarded vs required to stay out of trouble (aka water).. Fairways we generous enough for all levels of play though so overall the layout was ok. Best staff you’ll find most anywhere you’re not a “member”.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi, dholder12. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Cool track, slow as #%£*¥

Nice track, good conditions, tees for every players ability. The pace of play was terrible, literally 5-8 minute wait on each tee box.

Overall, I enjoyed the course.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hi, u314162237520. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Commented on 10/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000002516799! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

New Albany Links

Continues to be one of the best challenges in the area and was playing very fast and windy on this day which made it even more challenging

Commented on 09/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, markbinkley! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u179475823! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Fun course. Worth the money to play

Great course layout. Challenging but rewarding on good shots. Course is in great shape.

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, reder1207! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Nice place!

Very nice golf course, played first thing in the morning so the first five or six holes were difficult to putt but but overall a great value and a great layout

Commented on 09/03/2021

Hello, u314162134607. Thank you for visiting us at New Albany Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good course

Need to mow grass in rough and bunkers unplayable a lot of the time

Commented on 08/26/2021

Hello, ambo2a2. Thank you for visiting us at New Albany Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161742942! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Commented on 08/16/2021

Hi, thtcamkid. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Commented on 08/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, steven8518566! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Commented on 08/02/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, whitejd11091109! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Tough greens, lots of water

Great links course. Accuracy is key, and watch out for all that water

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, coletta210! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

New Albany Links

Played in 3 hours, yeah! Course in great condition.

Commented on 07/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, sarbean! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

Slowest round of golf I have ever played

Absolutely miserable time playing here. Starting on the 2nd hole my group waited on every single tee box and that’s not an exaggeration. By the tenth hole, there were five groups waiting on the tee box. Finally, a marshal was called. He came out and told us there was nothing he could do because “considering there was a group of two in front of everyone, he doesn’t understand why it is playing this slow.” This was the first time this year I have played this course and will most likely be the last time ever.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, u314161954965,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting New Albany Links Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, u524092178. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Fescue!

I actually abhor courses that use fescue as the extended rough. It may as well be water because you’re not locating you ball if it goes in it. I’m a 16 handicap and I lost 6 balls that I wouldn’t call out of bounds. Nice track though and the cart paths and directions where to go were excellent

Commented on 07/20/2021

Hi, u1756562011! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at New Albany Links Golf Club!

Tough course

The track was tough with lots of water on the course. Over all the course was in good shape. The only complaints I can put in was slow play (5hr round) and geese that had several greens covered with poop.

Commented on 07/20/2021

Hi, u000002053004. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing New Albany Links Golf Club.

Commented on 07/16/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kthan1108! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing New Albany Links Golf Club!

New Albany, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Johnstown, Ohio
Galena, Ohio
Johnstown, Ohio
Blacklick, Ohio
Pataskala, Ohio
Westerville, Ohio
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.