Style Traditional
River Hall Country Club

Year Built 2007
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tif-Eagle Grass
Architect Davis Love III (2007) Paul Cowley (2007)

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted American Express, Cash, Mastercard, and Visa
Walking Allowed Yes, members only

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Tennis, Bocce

Never again

I'll start with for whomever designed this course, if you're going for extremely underwhelming...mission accomplished. This course has too many north and south holes (very boring), placing bunkers in different places on every hole does not negate the fact that they're still north and south. I completely understand that a youthful course needs some time to grow in but Babcock National (just down the street which opened a year ago) doesn't have these issues. The manicuring of the course was subpar. I was on time for my tee time but for some reason the starter told some group they could tee off before us(probably members) which only slowed the pace of play down to a cool 4 hours and 50 minutes. There wasn't a ranger in sight to uphold a steady pace of play. The highlight of the round was the young lady in the beverage cart, I believe her name was Marina (5 stars for her). I'll never come back and golfers beware, you'll pay way too much for a"big name course designer" that will leave your disappointed.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

Fun, fair course for all. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hidden Gem

Been playing golf in Southwest Florida for 20 years. I've never heard of this place. Will definitely be back again

$80 course for $140

The pro shop and out front staff were friendly, starter a bit gruff. Forced to ride with another player, which was fine, but it wasn’t due to shortage of carts. Driving range (included) was a bit chewed up and needed to be moved a few yards. They do have a nice short game area, and a 3-hole short course. But tee pads conditions and overall conditions were average - at best, certainly NOT good. Greens were pretty good, stimp sign said 10.5. I would give the greens 3.5 out of 5 stars. Lots of other places to play in this area, with better conditions and 50% cheaper. Even the member I was paired with said this is a $70-$80 golf course, I agree. I would not pay this again and recommend you spend your $100+ elsewhere. If you can play it for $70 - that would be good.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

River Hall Review

I enjoyed the course. The only fault I could find is that the grass on the fairways is not as cushy as I prefer.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Very playable

I always enjoy River Hall as it is very playable for the average golfer. The grass on the fairways was a little thin today, but the greens were excellent.

Good afternoon,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. Your feedback allows us to continue to build and grow with our consumer base so we can continue to optimize each special opportunity to make you happy. Thank you again for your business.

Sincerely,

Commented on 01/05/2021

Barry

I’m from Indiana and the course is more like Indiana courses than most in this area. They have forgiving fairways with less water hazards than most. It’s a great community with a great Davis Love course within it . A must play !!

Nice round little pricey

I had a nice day, more like a 60-75 dollar round.
I won’t rush back to play again for 105.00

Greens were good. Course needs to mature.

Great value

Everything from the staff to the course was first class. This is a must play for those in the Naples / Fort Myers area. We had a great day.

Commented on 01/05/2021

Hampton Golf Management

MN guy playing this coarse

Good coarse, a lot of sand traps, but the best sand I have played on. I was in the sand about 8 times today. Great playing from it., but besides that nice coarse. I would pla again. Would like to get a better deal on price as it was a little spendy for the coarse.

Commented on 12/28/2020

Real good time

Played quick under 4 hrs. Great condition. Ruff is ruff.
Definitely adding to rotation.

Spacious fairways

Overall enjoyed playing the course. The greens were in great shape and rolled true. Many of them were quick and fun to putt on. I found most of the holes to be very similar and thus not a lot of variation at times. Nice wide fairways for golfers that hit errant tee shots. I would play there again for a reasonable price. The staff was very friendly and helpful and practice balls were included along with bottled water. My complaints are minor.

Punta Gorda, Florida