Type Municipal
Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect John Fought (2008)

Aloha round

Great place. I wish our golf courses back home in Honolulu would play like this.

Good test!

Greens are in good shape, medium speed. Very receptive. Clean fairways, with punishing rough. This shouldn’t be a 111 slope from the white tees. Much harder than that. Hard packed dirt in most bunkers. Overall a nice course.

Poor clubhouse management

It’s a great course, but it’s lacking some basic amenities. No Marshall and the tee times are poorly managed so it’s always backed up, even if you tee off on time. Also the driving range is closed on random days of the week with little or zero notice. For a course that charges $70 during the week it’s not a good deal. Far more local muni that are more affordable, and frankly give a hoot.

Course is going downhill

This was a great course for the money but the current manager has let it run down , weeds are taking over the fairways, bunkers are muddy with gravel or no sand. The landscape is dying from lack of sprinkler maintain , the bathrooms have had no soap or hand cleaner for months. The manager is very unfriendly and does not attempt o speak to you . The are no marshals so play is very slow at times. It is the only course in the are that will not sell monthly passes in order to push you into buying a yearly pass which is a good deal if you are not planning on traveling or being able to play every month. It is a shame where this course has gone in the last few years.

Commented on 06/29/2021

Hello Kenstory, thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the greens so may work on any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, u314161174064. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

Best greens in the Valley

The course is by far my favorite. The greens are in excellent shape .

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, u000006400603. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

Great time

Excellent facilities, but they close too early. Would be a great place for dinners and after round drinks.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thank you for your review, Danvegas23. We will pass along your positive experience as well as your recommendation to our team at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pedro 103 Pebble

Great Course...great Day. The course played tough but Very Fair, & was in GREAT shape!!! All staff were Super nice & accommodating!!!! Great food after in Restaurant too! I had played it twice, but a it had been a few Years ago. My buddy had never played it.....he just loved it & still raves about it We live in Sacramento area & are telling our friends they HAVE to play Your Course.....easily one of the best in Nor Cal.....& probably THE Best in Central Cal!!!

One of the nicest courses in the area!

Course was in great shape! Tough but fun to play. Little pricey at times but definitely recommend it!

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161610932! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Expected Better!

I was truly expecting better for the the $500 I spent at this course on Sunday! Check in, the gentleman was very nice and went above and beyond to help us as we were a bit behind on our time so he moved us back to help us to get warmed up and get ready to tee off. The greens were very nice and best I’ve seen in a very long time, WELL DONE! This was all the good I experienced from this other then have time with my sons!
The down side was in the fact that I have not seen a ground squirrel infestation like they have in I can’t say when! If you get off the nice cart paths it’s so rough and bumpy the I have a bad bruse on my forearm. My son got stung by nettle because there was so much, no weed control. No divot repair sand on any cart to speak of, not even the non English speaking grounds keeper did not have any! No water on the course, I get that but for the price you pay you’d think a tub of iced down water bottles would’ve been nice. Instead I had to buy water from the girl on the cart plus tip!!! The restaurant was full which was nice to see but however for me on the turn took us 30-45 minutes to get a dog and a drink for four!!!! So at the end of play we checked out went to the restaurant for a drink and the four of us sat for 15 - 20 minutes and no one came to take our orders. We decided to just go on our way and got up started to leave and and as we hit the front door a staff member acknowledged us in saying good by!!
Normally I wouldn’t say anything and never go back but I live in the area I want to go back. I know times are tough but everyone is for some time now!! I just felt that for the AWESOMENESS of the greens it wasn’t worth the $500+ that I spent there!!!!

LAWJOJO

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, u026661584. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

downhill

I have played RC for 6-7 years and am dismayed by the deteriorating course conditions....the new GM seems to want everything done on the cheap..tee boxes are a mess...couse is badly unkept...little abounds...weeds in fairway also abound...most of the effort seems to be on the restaurant....the course is falling apart...go see for yourself

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, RSxnkkAGQwq26THZOFOA. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 05/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, skmer5! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Commented on 05/07/2021

Hi, u000008099247. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Commented on 04/27/2021

Hi, awcpastor. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Commented on 04/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, neck! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Commented on 04/06/2021

Hi, u211751840. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

Weather excellent

Our group of 3 people was joined by a forth , he’s golf etiquette wasn’t good. It was uncomfortable and made it a bad day

Commented on 04/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u090792101! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Kingsburg, California
Selma, California
Sanger, California
Hanford, California
Woodlake, California
MONTEREY, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Embassy Suites by Hilton and 3 rounds of golf at Poppy Hills Golf Course, Black Horse Golf Course & Del Monte™ Golf Course.
MONTEREY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at Quail Lodge & Golf Club and 2 rounds of golf at Carmel Valley Ranch and at Quail Lodge Golf Course.
MONTEREY, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa and 3 rounds of golf at The Links at Spanish Bay™, Bayonet Golf Course and Poppy Hills Golf Course.
FROM $1,037 (USD)
MONTEREY, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at The Lodge at Pebble Beach™ and 4 rounds of golf at Pebble Beach Golf Links™, Spyglass Hill™, Pasatiempo & Bayonet Golf Courses.
HALF MOON BAY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay and 2 rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Golf Links.