Type Municipal
Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect John Fought (2008)

Commented on 01/13/2021

Hello, u4701624. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

Great purchase

Very nice course and you dont feel rushed. Lots of bunkers and bring extra balls if you dont hit straight.

Commented on 01/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mini24! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Commented on 01/13/2021

Hello, noahpalacios104. Thank you for visiting us at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Daniel3564284! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Commented on 12/09/2020

Hello, u026661584. Thank you for visiting us at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Golf is fun!

Well, this course is fairly open and has some of the largest greens and tee boxes I've seen, There are bunkers though that are very firm and steep. If you can find the fairway, you will be in good shape. But. beware, the rough is there roughest rough which made for a rough time finding your ball. This stuff is thick and you will have to search intently to find your lost shot. Greens are well maintained and are were fast compared to recent courses played. Nice clubhouse and facilities!

Commented on 12/09/2020

Hello, u314161071782. Thank you for visiting us at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Fantastic Course! Will Be Returning!

Driving range was in great shape, putting green was very similar to actual play. The course is perfectly challenging, and was incredibly fun. Will be coming back soon with friends. For the price, this is a STEAL.

Commented on 12/09/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161071301! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Ridge creek golf course

The overall experience is good. The course staff should maintain the course edge the cart paths trim those shrubs should not lose a ball if it rolls off of the edge of the fairways. the greens are nice but move the holes around the food service is slow The staff is always friendly and accommodating decide what to do with the bunkers the ball should fall into the bunker not get lost in the big grass edge the grass and replace the sand
Overall the course is for advanced golfers it is walkable I enjoy playing this tract it is a challenge

Bunker Issues

The course has a great layout and is always in great shape. The course has 5 sets of tees to accommodate all skill levels. ALL bunkers on ththe course need attention. Multiple bunkers on the course are littered with gravel rocks that will definitely scar your clubs if you choose to play it as it lies. So you end up dropping out of the hazard to save your clubs. For me, that's the reason for the lower rating. The pictures shown are not representative of the current conditions of the bunkers. I do like the layout and grass conditions which is why I still play there from time to time. I would recommend this track with a stern warning about the bunkers.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Aniken13! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Green and challenging!!

The course is very green and the greens are fairly fast compared to the last time a played here. I played 18 holes in about 3 1/2 hours..

Commented on 10/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, kdchamp29. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

My favorite place to golf.

Just as the title says my favorite place. The fairway was perfect greens a little beat up but coming out of summer into fall it’s expected. The only problem I wish they would fix is they have to to stop with groups of four. It really slows down the pace of play. And when they are hitting second tee shots it’s really annoying.
The photo was taken on the 18th green nice cool weather made for great play.

Commented on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your review, u981352300. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/28/2020

Hi, 4saffron. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/18/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314160612297. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club!

Manicured and well taken care of fairways and greens

Played this with my son today. Some holes are tight and challenging but open up. Some holes are very long but overall a place you would expect to pay top dollar for.

Greens were a bit wet (major divots) but they sure stopped my ball on a few holes.

Watch out for the rough which you will lose your ball easily

Commented on 08/18/2020

Your feedback is important to us, victanon. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, rgon91. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Wish golf now had more and better deals for this course. Would like to play more often

Commented on 06/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u955520431. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club.

Commented on 06/09/2020

Hello, u314159946269. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Glad you are open again!!!’

Thanks Team Ridgecreek! Another awesome day! Even with the heat today, we had a blast! 3.5 hour round and the staff is always happy to work with us! Thanks again / Alan Macedo and friends

Commented on 05/11/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 05/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u552203004. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club thanks you!

Kingsburg, California