Style Desert

Situated minutes outside of the Ultimate Mexico Vacation Destiny of Cabo San Lucas is the Cabo San Lucas Country Club (formerly known as Raven Golf Club at Cabo San Lucas). With its skillful design and challenging layout it is a great course for all levels of golfers. This World Class Golf Facility has panoramic views of Land’s End that no other Golf Course in Cabo San Lucas can claim. There are also outstanding views of the Sea of Cortez from virtually each hole. You not only enjoy Championship Golf at its finest, but also the ability to see some of the greatest scenery any golf course can provide. Our Golf Facility has recently under gone an extensive renovation that includes seven newly designed holes, a revamped practice facility and a great VIVA Restaurant for your dining pleasure. So be sure to come out for a great day of Golf, Fantastic Views and Dining at the Cabo San Lucas Country Club! You will not regret it!

Year Built 1994
Fairways Tifdwarf Bermuda Grass
Greens Tifdwarf Bermuda Grass
Architect Roy Dye (1994) Agustin Piza (2018) Matt Dye (1994) Marco Martin (1994)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only
Dress code Collard Shirts are required; no tee shirts, tank tops, or denim.

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Cabo San Lucas Country Club

Back 9 was closed. Tee boxes were a 7. Fairways were a 6 with a couple of 3s and greens were a 6.

local to downtown Cabo San Lucas

very nice course, well maintained. reasonably priced, great service personnel. I would recommend it. Not difficult, but interesting for an average golfer. Very few views, but nice and quiet.

Commented on 09/19/2021

This course is far from easy with elevated greens. When putting remember The grass leans to the sun, and that makes the putt fast if you are putting into the sun. Slow if the sun is at your back. If the sun is to your right the putts will break that way.

First time

If you like nice greens and fairways without yellow or dead spots then don’t play here.

Maintenance

Front nine not properly cut and maintained.
Seemed only the back nine was properly cared for.

Solid Track - Good Value Great Time

Typical municipal golf course in the United States no more but no less. Beautiful driving range and restaurant. Men’s and women’s rental clubs. Free range balls with green fees. Back 9 offers great views of the ocean. Maybe 1 or 2 holes have a slight smell. Free bottled waters to start and between 9. Neat to the see the wild life, and had the course to ourselves. Certainly had a nice time without breaking the bank. Greens are a little slow but not too badly

Terrible smell

With the sewer treatment plant in the the middle the course , the smell was horrible for about 10 to 12 holes.
WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!

This course smells

There is a sewer treatment plant and several sewer ponds in the property and there is a TERRIBLE smell

Cabo San Lucas Country Club GV

Great value for the green fee $70. No beverage cart but gave us 4 waters and cooler with ice before round. Rental clubs only $35. Fairways needed some attention but compared to $150-$200 at other courses it was a good value

Bad course

Don't recommend that place

Not recommended

I don't recommend to play there. Poor conditions all the traps are unplayable. The green are very small and extremely slow. We can hit range balls on the mat only !! The staffing are friendly. We seen groups of 5 & 6 golfers play together and the club allows them to do it. You are better to pay a couple bucks more and play on a real course.the pics on the website are not real. 1\10 review !!

Not recommended

Go elsewhere

I made the mistake of playing Casa Del Sol the day before. That is a REAL Course. Talk about bait and switch. As a country club member, this is the furthest thing from a country club. They charged me a fee because I had my daughters clubs in my bag even though I paid for 2 tee times. The course has maybe 5 water views, but they’re all obstructed. Pay a little more to play the better courses.

Keeps getting better

Played twice two years ago and it has improved since then
Great play to play for the price

Golf Now reservation

We were unable to get a tee time by calling the course. They told us they were totally booked; so we used our Golf Now app and were able to choose from several tee times. When we arrived, they told us we had an 18 hole tee time, when we thought we had signed up for 9 holes. Included in our reservation was water, beer and option for food. After our round we went to the bar to have a beer and were told it was only included in morning tee times. We showed them our confirmation email and they still refused to honor it.

The course has potential but was very “rough.” The greens were splotchy and not in good shape. There was virtually no one playing while we were there, after having been told the tee times were filled.

Overall we were very disappointed in our experience at this club and will not play it again.

Cabo San Lucas Country Club

Luckily I used 2 of my free discount coupons to have myself & my son-in-law play, therefore it was free...otherwise I would have been SO disappointed in the cost. Would have been $225/person.
I think this would be worth $75-$100/person at the most.
No GPS...signage on the course was not good at all for a 1st time player.
Lots of the greens had many brown spots/areas..Covid was not the cause of this.
Paid $100 (USD) to have our significant others ride along...They didn’t play at all.
I’m glad I played it, but won’t play it in the future.
The staff were EXCELLENT: Pleasant, kind, generous, helpful, ect...
The only thing I’m disappointed with is the value - what we got for what we paid for.

Only front 9 open - found this out when checking in!

Cart guys extremely nice and helpful. Rest of experience not so good. New owners apparently repairing back nine from flood damage and closed until Monday.
Pro shop lady was matter of fact - have to play front twice and that’s why price discounted. Other courses in same area in better condition so same money!
Needed ladies rental and asked if that could be an accommodation for course not fully open. Adamant needed to pay $35 and check back in for $500 deposit to be released. Clubs were in bad shape and not worth $200. So, told her I’d be complaining to GolfNow and she gave me Brittany’s contact info at GolfNow. We’ll see what happens when I contact her.

Can you say sand…

Great course! Lots of sand, so practice hitting shots out of fairway bunker. Pack your glove, buy enough balls for 9 holes and you can buy more at the turn if you need them. I rented clubs and they we’re useable. Fairway - irons were 7 years old, but functional. Had a blast!

Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
Private/Private
Resort/Private
Los Cabos, Baja California
Los Cabos, Baja California
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California
LOS CABOS, MX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at One & Only Palmilla and 1 round of golf at Palmilla Golf Club.