Tiffany Greens Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Greens Zoysia Grass
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (1999) Donald Knott (1999) Gary Linn (1999)

Dress code Collared shirts or mock neck shirts, slacks and golf shorts, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, and skorts, blouses and collarless shirts

Entertaining Clients 15
Near the Airport 34

Commented on 10/16/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tiffany Greens Golf Club!

Tough layout, great shape

Overall, course is in great shape. Greens were receptive yet quick and rolled true. Trouble is on the left on almost every hole which is nice for a right hander who plays a fade. One knock is the thick fescue grown around all the bunkers. The course is already a tough enough challenge being exposed to wind, plenty of water, and length. I see the fescue as an additional unnecessary hazard. It made the course that much more challenging and severely narrowed playing corridors for anyone that plays over a 5 handicap. It is a significant penalty that takes away from an otherwise very solid golf course. I would rate it 4.3. Without the fescue, it's a very good 4.5 . I hope they reconsider for the enjoyment of public play in both scores and pace of play.

Commented on 08/17/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Beautiful

Absolute Beautiful course! Tee boxes were perfect! Course didn’t look chewed up at all! Very pleased with Tiffany Greens.

Commented on 08/05/2020

kingm10, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (816) 880-9600. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Tiffany Greens Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/22/2020

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Course conditions.

Overall the course is in fairly decent shape. The bunkers in the fairways need to have there banks mowed down. The grass is 3 feet tall and you use your ball if it enters that grass. HOWEVER, the greens are ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS!! Divot marked every where. Doesn’t seem like the greens keeper spends anytime at all trying to repair the bigger divot marks. I understand that there will always be divot marks on a public course. However, these greens are impossible to hit a putt without hitting 1-3 ball markers per putt. This needs to be fixed. Other than that the course is set up nicely. This year is the worse I’ve seen it since I started playing there.

Lacking the 5th Star

Love the course. It was in great shape. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the foot high prairie grass around the bunkers. Not a big fan.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Best course in the Northland!

By far the best course in the northland! Even better than some others down south in KC, in great shape! Love this course.

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Tiffany Greens Golf Club!

Fun challenging course

We loved Tiffany springs, it was a fun and challenging course. The fairways were a bit tight and the rough was well pretty rough...but it made it very fun. It’s a pretty course in a nice neighborhood. We were late for our tee time and they let us go with the group after us which was super nice!

Commented on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Tiffany has always been one of my favorites, the course as usual is in great shape, other than some bunker areas, which is why I couldn't give it 5 stars, some un hittable lies around some bunkers where they are letting grass grow now instead of it all being sand. Greens are true and soft, fairways are in great shape, adn the rough is forgiving but challenging. Ownership has changed recently, so they are in a bit of a transition definitely, the pro shop isn't what it used to be, not a lot to look at, but I foresee that changing. I hope they can continue to make this course one of the best in the Metro.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Tiffany Greens Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Beautiful Course

First time playing and the course did not disapoint. It was very well maintained. The greens were fast and challenging. Considering picking up a membership here next year.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Treat Yourself

Tiffany Greens is in the BEST SHAPE it has been in for several years! If you enjoy finding courses that are a challenge then “Treat Yourself to Tiffany Greens”

Tiffany

Tiffany is in great condition and is always a good layout. BUT, if you are a 15 or higher be ready to lose balls. They have grass up to your knees and laying over around bunkers and just right of the cart path. The owners think it's fun to lose balls with a not so bad shot.

Commented on 06/18/2020

Hi, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Tiffany Greens Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Tiffany Greens

The condition of the fairways, greens and practice area is hugely improved from the last few years. It is really coming back around. That said, they have allowed a jungle to grow around bunkers that is so penal you will lose a ball if it rolls into it. We're talking knee high stuff. They must think it's great but it sucks. Isn't the bunker enough of a penalty. It is also like this just over a few of the cart paths. PREPARE TO LOSE BALLS. They need to fix it because 15 and higher handicaps are going to lose a lot of balls and slow play looking for balls on a lot of holes.

Saturday morning 5somes

Coarse is fun and challenging but why would you let back to back fivesomes play on a Saturday morning. Especially when 3 of the five are walking. Pace of play was an issue to say the least. 5+ hour round....unbelievable

Commented on 05/27/2020

Commented on 05/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Tiffany Greens Golf Club thanks you!

Challenging

Tiffany Springs is a challenging golf course. It is definitely not for the novice. Most holes are designed in such a way as to challenge the "approach shot." There's always something to distract you -- water, bunker, tree, etc. I enjoy the golf course, but if I'm not playing well, it can be frustrating. I don't blame the course, I blame myself. :)

Commented on 04/29/2020

Commented on 04/29/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Platte City, Missouri