Tiffany Greens Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Greens Zoysia Grass
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (1999) Donald Knott (1999) Gary Linn (1999)

Dress code Collared shirts or mock neck shirts, slacks and golf shorts, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, and skorts, blouses and collarless shirts

Entertaining Clients 15
Near the Airport 34

ONCE UPON A TIME

Even though it is somewhat early in the season, this once beautiful and lush golf course is so badly in need of some TLC. We always fix our ball marks on the greens and try to fix one or two more but, there are so many that it appears people just don’t care. A word from the Pro shop and the Starter might help. The fairways are in need of over-seeding and several bunkers were not raked and were without rakes. On several holes it was oblivious they are changing position of the lady tee blocks as, the tee blocks were just off the fairway, in the rough and the grass had not been cut to indicate it was a tee block. My wife made a statement, “ makes you feel like women are not welcome on the golf course”. On hole 12, the lady tee blocks were found together, behind some trees and had not been placed to indicate where the lady tee should be, again, in uncut rough area. Once a beautiful and lush golf course that appears to be fading into a new housing development. Someone PLEASE save this golf course.

Commented on 04/23/2019

Hi, we are sorry that you and your wife felt that women were not welcome on the course. We assure you that was not the case. Please reach out to Kyle Hurst, General Manager at (816) 880-9600 so we can address your concerns. You can also reach his direct line by dialing x223.

Commented on 04/12/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you had a good time at Tiffany Greens Golf Club. We'll see you again soon.

Needs to dry out

Course is extraordinarily challenging. Fairway and green contours throughout. May be May before course is in best condition. Pick your tee 1 up from normal. Rough is very penal right now.

Commented on 04/12/2019

Hi, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad that you still had a good time despite the course being challenging. We'll see you again soon.

Great value - fun track

It’s early spring, it’s cart path only, and the course is wet. The greens rolled true, the staff was very professional and accommodating, and I had a blast. It was very windy but the course played in an enjoyable manner. They cut a lot of brush back - no thumbs up - and they’re working on their bunkers - if they aren’t “good bunkers” DONT HIT it there. Will come back for sure - especially for hot deal

Commented on 03/28/2019

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad that you had a good time out there overall. We'll see you again soon.

Great Shape for Feb, but a Slow Round

First time playing the course. Staff I encountered were great. Greens rolled really well, surprising for early February. Only complaint was being stuck behind a foursome that was ridiculously slow that was never open to us playing through. I’m not holding that against the course, I assume they police that better in season.

Commented on 02/05/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad that you had a fun time out there the other day. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Golfer

Staff was extremely helpful. Doyle was very accommodating. Offered demo clubs to try and since they were not all booked up pretty much allowed us to tee off whenever. Although I dont go anywhere to play golf and concerned about anything other than thecourse. Took into consideration it being Jan. winter golf sometimes can be iffy. The tee boxes were horrible, not trimmed at all, rough needed mowed, and the greens weren't good at all. It honestly seemed as if the golf course superintendent or greens keeper was on a few month vacation. If the course is open for play in my opinion theres always grass, trees, layout, pin placement, greens, and many other things that need attention. Its alot of work but this is the time they should really be getting the course prepared for the season.

Commented on 01/14/2019

Hi Gene, we are glad that you found Doyle extremely helpful and accommodating. We are sorry to hear that you did not find the course in its prime shape. Please reach out to us by calling 816-880-9600 ext 223. Hope to see you again soon!

Verrrrrrrrry Niceeeeeeeee Course!!!!

Waaaaay Nice Course! So much Better than The Rock or Hoots or The Quarry LOL Dumps!

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hi, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Tiffany Greens Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 12/06/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tiffany Greens Golf Club!

Terrible first experience

The course is in terrible condition, as are the sand traps. If you only play 9 holes the 9th hole is nowhere near the club house so you have to drive through everyone just to get back to the club house. Won’t play this course again.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Hello, Cmollon. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Tiffany Greens Golf Club.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Tiffany Greens Golf Club!

Great course compared to others in area. Price is set appropriately. Not a fan of the very 1st hole though. I also do not like having to always pair up with others (strangers) to make every group a group of 4.

Response from on 11/02/2018:
Hi, thanks for the five stars! We are glad that you had an enjoyable time at Tiffany Greens Golf Club the other day. Come back again soon!

great layout

Played the back tees (7,000 yds) on a perfect day. Challenging course from those tees. Long second shots into greens that are well protected by bunkers or topography. Late season dormant fairways were tight, and there were alot of seeded and sodded repair areas. Greens were bumpy, but in decent shape. Greenskeeper must have been in a bad mood that morning because pins were all in Sunday tournament positions.

Response from on 10/26/2018:
Hi, thanks for the four stars! We are glad that you enjoyed the layout. We appreciate your feedback regarding the pin placement, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. #tiffanygreensgolfclub #tiffanygreensgolf #kansascitygolf

The course was in really good condition. Played there last year and the course was in bad shape. They have put work into the course. They still need to cut the rough down a little.

Response from on 10/26/2018:
Hi Roger, thanks for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you had a great golfing experience at Tiffany Greens Golf Club the other day. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Course to Test Skills

The course was in great shape. There were some maintenance things going on but did interfere with game. Different type of grass that I'm accustom to playing here in Wyoming. Greens were well maintained and medium in size. Having course knowledge of the greens would help the second shot. The rough was just that rough, thick, but that's my type of course. Fairways generous but ball position could prove to be important. First time playing that course and I was impressed.

I'm a +7.5 handicap and used rental clubs (Mizuno JPX 900) which I play Cobra's. Shot an 81 and don't think I would have done any better with my own clubs. I'm a Country Club type guy and would put this course right up there with it.

Response from on 09/26/2018:
Hello Benjamin, thanks for the awesome five-star review! We are glad that you had an enjoyable round of golf at Tiffany Greens Golf Club the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. #tiffanygreensgc #kansascitygolf

Overbooked

Overbooked and extremely slow play. 5 1/2 hours through 13 holes with groups quiting early as did I. Greens aerated, dry, and sandy (not published). Bunkers were very wet and muddy towards the center. Snack bar on course open but no food at 11 o'clock. I live in the area and have played the course a lot but something has changed recently. Price increasing and overbooking seems to be the new way.

Response from on 09/18/2018:
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us. Please reach out to General Manager, Kyle Hurst at khurst@tiffanygreensgolf.com so we can sort this out.
Response from on 07/30/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review! We are happy to hear that you had a challenging and fun round of golf out there. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Loved the course. Well suited for players off tee who miss it to the right. Great layout overall. Will definitely play it again soon.

Response from on 07/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our course and loved the layout. Thanks for the feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

Very nice course

I really like this course. The staff was very nice. The only thing I would change is there was 2 different 5 Some’s in front of us. The condition of the course is very very good compared to some other local course.

Response from on 07/02/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good time out there. Thanks for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Response from on 06/25/2018:
Hello eap2044, thank you for the review. We apologize about the need for a break when making the turn. We still hope that you enjoy the course, and we will make sure to try and make sure that you have a better experience the next time you are with us.
Platte City, Missouri