Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.

Coyote Springs Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

Lodging

Lodging Available

Tennis

Service under Par

I asked the Cart Manager if there was a driving range as I couldn't see one and it had been years since I played there. The Cart Manager answered "This is a 5 Star resort" . I then asked again as I didn't think he understood my question. His answer was "This is a 5 star resort" I then asked again thinking he didn't understand me and his answer was again ?This is a 5 star resort. Then I realized he did understand my question and he was thinking I was stupid or something for asking such a question. He finally said down and to the left. the person we got paired up with said he also got the same answer from the Cart Manager for another question.

Service Under Par

The Cart Manager was not very friendly. Actually quite mean. I asked him if there was a driving range and he answered "This is a 5 start resort" ..I thought he misunderstood my questions so I asked again. HIs answer was "This is a 5 star resort. I then asked again since I thought he still didn't understand my question. His answer was "This is a 5 star resort. Then i realized he must have thought i was an idiot for asking this question. All he had to say was "Yes down the lot and to the right" . Poor Customer Service.

Commented on 03/05/2021

Hey it’s kevin.
Did we pair up?
I wrote a very similar review.

Great layout. Get a yardage book or something

The course layout is great if you have a yardage book or have played it before.
After checking the n with a not so happy gentleman inside, the cart guy in the parking lot kept telling me “5 star resort” so I guess that means free range balls and waters.
After hitting balls at a great range and putting for 45 minutes the starters didn’t pair me up with the three some in-front of me or the group behind me. As I was told inside I would be. Kinda silly to send out a single at noon. I joined the group in-front of me after 4 holes.
After a not friendly start I had no idea how far a bunker was. Or a dog leg. The sprinkler heads were not all marked and the app they have didn’t work. I have a range finder and gps but still with blind shots didn’t help.

Service Under Par

Cart Manager was not friendly and actually outright mean. I asked if they had a driving range and he answered "This is a 5 star resort" . I then asked again as I thought he misunderstood my question. His answer was "This is a 5 star resort" . I then asked again as I thought the same thing. He then answered again "This is a 5 star resort". I then figured out he thought I was asking a stupid question. I question whether this was a 5 star resort as there's no GPS and Cart kept backfiring. I will give this place another chance.

A gem in the desert

This is a great course with great value. The fairways and greens are in very good shape. If you’d like a challenge putting, this is your place.

Worth the driv

About an hour north of vegad but worth the drive. Best value for the money. Why pay 400 or more this course especially the greens is a good challenge

Stunning!!

This has officially become my favorite track to play in the Vegas area, especially for the price! Course has always been in incredible shape, and the layout is fun and challenging, especially from the tips! It’s one of those courses that you’re pretty much going to hit every club in your bag at some point in time. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. 100% worth the trip out to play, I can’t wait to go again!

Anonymous

Beautifully tough

It's a beautiful course but plays too hard for the average golfer. The greens are particularly difficult. It plays longer than measured. I probably won't play it again unless I come with friends and get a super deal.

Divots

It is sad that golfers of every level don’t fix there divots on the greens or fairways !!! Your course is in beautiful condition and all it takes is a little effort for all golfers to be responsible !!

Loved the course

Great course. Hope to play it again when not cold and windy. Tough but playable greens.

Beautiful Course

Great course. It was in super condition. Pace of play was very slow....almost 6 hours for 18 holes. I understand that there were a lot of players, however, I feel that better and more timely pace management could have solved the slow play.

Thank you.

Worst golf experience

We drove an hour and a half from Las Vegas to the club. The carts are gas. Every time you let off the gas it backfires loudly. The exhaust smell was terrible. They were very loud. It took three hours to play the front nine. Although we teed off at 11:30 AM we were unable to finish 18 holes. Would never go back there again.

Remote but nice

This was a challenging, but very welcoming course. It was off the beaten track, but a wonderful surprise in the desert. The course itself is very well taken care of, but the pace of play was terrible.If I’m down in Mesquite or Vegas again I would play here.

Excellent

Course is fantastic. Well worth the hour drive from the strip. Greens are fast and soft. Fairways were in great shape. Plenty of sand in the traps. Helpful, friendly staff.

picturesque, but a bit unfair

First, the course itself. is GORGEOUS. The conditions were perfect. Interesting layout, friendly staff.

Negatives; no real clubhouse, a trailer, the pin placements on lightning fast greens were simply unfair (8 foot from the edge, placed on peaks where stopping the ball without being in hole is not possible).

All in all an enjoyable experience even if I shot 20 over my normal score and 4 putt on several.holes.

It's an hour north of Vegas in the middle of nowhere.

LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Enchantment Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Sedona Golf Resort & Seven Canyons (Troon Privé).
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock and 2 rounds of golf at Oakcreek Country Club & Sedona Golf Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses