Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.

Coyote Springs Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

Lodging

Lodging Available

Tennis

A desert oasis in the middle of nowhere Nevada.

Today was my first time playing this Niklaus designed course and it quite different than other layouts I have played designed by Golf's distinguished icon. I found this track to be more forgiving, more enjoyable, and set in breathtaking views of the Nevada mountain ranges about an hour outside of Vegas. This is an absolute must play for any serious golfer. The practice facilities are just awesome. The only thing I would suggest is electric carts with a good GPS system. That was the only drawback to not knowing the layout. I have T Mobile service and I could not get a signal to bring up an app either. Great time, and value for the money.

Great Views even better greens

I have played Bethpage, Kiawah Ocean course and some other really nice golf courses. This is the best course I have played so far. The amenities weren’t much to brag about but the course made up for it.

Desert golf at it best

We started at noon so shouldn’t complain about the heat but it was HOT! Not an easy course at all but fair and fun. Well groomed, greens are tough but nice

15-20 handicappers

The course was in great condition. Fairways and greens well kept. Rough was a penalty but still playable. Bunkers nice and soft. Three of us played from the tips and one first timer played from the front tees. We all had a great round and will be back again soon.

amazing

I am a 3 handicap and I just happened to stumble across this course while planning a trip to Las Vegas and am I glad I did what an amazing track. It is perfectly kept fairways all in great shape as well as the greens which were fair and rolled true but they can really get you if you are in the wrong spot. I could go on and on about this place but the best review I can give is that I will definitely be back again!!! Thanks to the staff the ground crew and to Jack for putting this jewel together.

Friendly off the tee, fiendly on the approach

If you can hit the ball decently you will get off the tee just fine. Deep bunkers, topsy turvy greens, some not at all deep will give you fits on approaches, then if the wind blows.... oh baby! Fun course, worth playing for sure.

Course layout

Fantastic course worth playing. Only drawback is the location.

Great Condition

Range was closed today. A little disappointed, because I need to get the swing going. Course was in great shape. A little slow for a single, but to be expected. Great value.

Get Here 2020!!!

This course is a MUST play if you're in Vegas or Mesquite! Make the trip - It's worth it. This course is in PRISTINE condition right now. My only knock- driving range is closed temporarily due to COVID!

There is not a flat lie on this course, or a flat putt. Bring your A game....Good luck. Guarantee you - you'll wanna come back!!!!

Moguls in the fairways

Jack N continues to out do himself in designing another course that even the pros would not like. It has fairways that are almost mogul like and if your ball lands by the left or right side of the fairway then it will be kicked into the desert or gulches. The only fairness of the layout was the greens were receptive and in good condition unlike his greens at Dove Mtn. AZ. If you want to play a great Jack N course then go to Bears Best in Las Vegas. Otherwise if you are above a single digit then beware that you may spend a lot of time in the desert or gulches.

Favorite Course!

What a fun challenging course! The greens and fairways are well maintained and the design is amazing. I'll definitely be playing here again.

Great course!

Coyote springs is a ways north of Vegas kinda in the middle of nowhere. Depending on how long you're staying in Vegas to golf but it would not be a first choice for me. Glad I got to play it though. Very tough course with very undulating greens. Greens are very tricky. Course was in great shape. Friendly staff.

Commented on 03/04/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating and taking the time to visit us, Zp9YdhTso2CHX5X26Mzn! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

Commented on 03/02/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! Join us for another round soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club.

Vegas Baby

Jack's course design n it is always tough. Greens fast n undulating, fairways uneven, water is every where. Just a tough wonderful track. Shot 102 n always feel if I break 100 I played well

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Gas Caddy’s disturb the joy of Great Landscape

Super friendly personnel.
the course was just maintained so a lot of fairways were having particles on it.
The carts smelled pretty bad due to the exhaust fumes.

Commented on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating, u314159792662. We appreciate your understanding regarding our recent course maintenance and have passed along all of your feedback to the teams in charge for potential improvements. We hope to welcome you back to Coyote Springs Golf Club for an even better experience soon!

Just awesome

Amazing course. In great shape. staff was amazing and super friendly. Highly recommend

Commented on 02/18/2020

Hi DRock0188, we truly appreciate you leaving a recommendation and rating us 5-stars! We look forward to having you back at Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon.

Great Layout

First time playing Coyote Springs on Jan. 30th. I would recommend first time players have a personal GPS or Range Finder, even though most sprinkler heads are marked with yardages to green, we found the ones we looked at more had no yardage then the ones that were marked. The only other concern comes more from the patrons then the course staff, other players really struggled with raking traps and fixing ball marks. Other than this we found the course to be a great layout and in good condition for January. We will definitely return on our next golf trip.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi rkurtz, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We're going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make any necessary improvements, but we're so glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit with us! Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club and we hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon.

Beautiful Views

The view are incredible and the place is absolutely beautiful.
Unlimited range balls was a nice touch and also bottled water available whenever you wanted it.

We started as a twosome and paired up with the guys behind us after three holes because we were waiting on the threesome in front of us quite a bit. Luckily we had a foursome because we still waited.

The course was in good shape but not real green. The greens were fast and in nice shape but super hard... the ball skipped off and wouldn't bite. All of the greens are undulated and there is literally no place to land your ball without it rolling into a low spot or rolling off the green entirely. Most of the pins were in the most difficult places and were very unrealistic even for a single digit handicapper like the 3 guys who I played with. For a mid handicapper it becomes no fun which will not bring people back.
Plenty of room in the fairways but some pretty deep bunkers and lots of waste bunkers.
There is a very small clubhouse which is not real fancy.
We didn't hang around to find out about food or drinks.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi USPSANancy, thank you for taking the time to review the course. However, we're very sorry to hear that your recent visit was anything short of 5-stars. Your comments have been passed along to our staff for any potential improvements as customer feedback is very valuable to us. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you would like to address any concerns further, but we hope we have the chance to welcome you all back for a better golf experience in the future.

Simply Amazing

Golfers this gets a 5 star rating. You will be greeted in the parking lot and welcomed to the course by friendly staff. The course is just amazing. Great shape, don’t be fooled by the wide fairways. You have to pick your spots to get the roll out. The greens are treacherous and fast! I mean super fast. Check with the starter for breaking putts from being on the east or west side of greens. Be humble out here or this course will humble you in a hurry! Do yourself a favour, hang a right at 18 and play it from the tips just simply for the view! You’ll thank me for it. But go left side of fairway as the carry is long and cut it in as there is a scary trap on the right if you are short or of course the large pond! Lol. The value for this course is unbeatable. Enjoy.

Commented on 01/17/2020

u000004396421, thank you for your kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate your comments and hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Enchantment Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Sedona Golf Resort & Seven Canyons (Troon Privé).
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock and 2 rounds of golf at Oakcreek Country Club & Sedona Golf Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players courses.