Style Executive
The Shores of North River Golf Club

Year Built 1977
Architect Arthur Young

Rough fairways

The course was good but the fairway grass was course and impeded the clubhead for an older golfer with a slow swing speed. Just needed to adjust club selection. Greens well maintained and putted true.

Commented on 10/14/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Shores of North River Golf Club!

Commented on 10/14/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at The Shores of North River Golf Club!

Commented on 10/14/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at The Shores of North River Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 10/14/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at The Shores of North River Golf Club!

Great value, fun, can play in under 3 hours.

18 holes, cart rental, AND a hotdog and beer for $22!?!? It’s impossible not to have a great time.

Will the course be the nicest you’ve ever played? No. Is it the most challenging course? Far from it. But they know what they are and they cater to it well.

Ive played this course several times and they have really improved the fairways and greens over the years.

Commented on 08/13/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Shores of North River Golf Club.

Disappointing - Rough Shape and overpriced.

I'm getting fairly disappointed in this course. The price for hot deals has increased... Like what? At this point, I'll have to start going to the Saints down the road from now on. The course continues to get rougher and rougher in shape. The tee boxes are filled with sand and very uneven. Whoever owns the course really needs to put some work into it to make it a fun course.

I've enjoyed my time playing here, but the lack of effort to fix tee boxes and keep the price reasonable for such a short course has put me in the position where it would be best to start going to a new course. And also, the random huge bunker on 15 needs to be fixed. It's just a course that needs some little time and effort, but it seems like ever since I started playing here in March, not a single thing has changed (besides it getting worse).

Enjoyable Course but somewhat pricey

Played here today. I'm a pretty average golfer with a 7-10 handicap but I'm always improving. This course to me was enjoyable, but it's hard to justify the price. If you don't book a hotdeal on the day of play, I'd have to spend $20-25 per person for a course that is only 4000-4500 yards long. To me, it's a bit pricey considering some of the tee boxes are in rough shape, however, I played amazing today which really justifies my generous rating. I shot just under 70, which is my best score ever (previously 78 on a par 72).

Regardless of the price, it was an awesome experience since there was hardly anyone playing on the course. Finished by myself in 1.75 hours. I was stuck behind a group for a few holes, so I really could've finished in less than 90 minutes. It's a lot of fun though, definitely enjoyable, but the price is a bit high considering the length and that the PSL Saints course charges $15-20 (and that one is a Par 72 and is 6k yards).

Nonetheless, I appreciate the great golf. I will definitely return in the future for some relaxing and quiet golfing!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at The Shores of North River Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun little course - great for the family

The course was a little wet but was in good shape. Greens, tees, and fairways were all very playable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Not a long course it was a great choice for my wife and me to play. We will return

Commented on 06/11/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at The Shores of North River Golf Club!

Course was being aerated. Played back nine twice. Greens terrific.

Commented on 06/11/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing The Shores of North River Golf Club.

Commented on 06/10/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great rating! Be sure to book your next tee time at The Shores of North River Golf Club soon.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Shores of North River Golf Club thanks you!

Nice day

Had a relaxing day here .
No complaints about this place
Except for rude people playing
There
Balls were coming at us from many different areas of course and
Players. Behind. Us. We’re constantly hitting into. Us
Weekend. Players. Are the. Worst

Commented on 05/10/2021

Great place for first timers or struggling golfers

When on vacation I like to play scenic courses. This course offers nothing for scenery. The golf carts are excellent. The practice green and range are adequate. The pace of place was good for a Saturday round. The course doesn’t have the challenges that you would expect of a short courses. No fairway bunkers. Almost no traps around the green. If you want to take teenagers golfing, this is the course.

Commented on 08/13/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting The Shores of North River Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 05/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Shores of North River Golf Club!

Commented on 05/05/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at The Shores of North River Golf Club!

Jensen Beach, Florida
Palm City, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Reunion Resort and 1 round of golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer or The Watson course.