View from #14 at Crystal Falls Golf Course

Year Built 1990
Architect Jack Miller

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Crystal Falls is cool course

I've played this course several times over the last 5 years or so. Always in pretty decent shape and greens are usually good as well. This is a very hilly course and the greens are VERY undulating. You better know where the pin is and put your approach in the right place or a 3 putt is a very REAL probability. Staff is always friendly and prices are reasonable. Newer golf carts with built in GPS. #9 is me nemesis and a particularly hard hole. Plenty of birdies available if you you're playing well. The fairways have LOTS of slope and you'd better know where you need to land the ball to keep it in play. I really like this course. Kudos Crystal Falls.

Commented on 01/25/2022

Hello, RG9F7FA9898D5582FAF7. Thank you for visiting us at Crystal Falls Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/24/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, taj3667645. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course!

Commented on 01/19/2022

Hi, u198534917. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

FD

Challenging and fun

I have played this course 3 times and each time I have enjoyed myself. The winter conditions are good and the greens are true and good speed . Would rate this course on the more challenging level but it is a lot of fun. The 18 th hole for me has been a bear and cost me a few good rounds maybe next time

Commented on 01/03/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, newilson6406! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course!

Horrible pace, horrible fairways

Pace was horrible, called to complain and they said marshals are on the course to help which they didn't. I saw the marshal and he was too busy hunting for golf balls in the woods.

Fairways were rock hard and hardly any grass. It would be nice if golf courses actually put some money back into the course and put down rye for the winter. They are making all this money from everyone golfing now due to pandemic but you never see it go back into the course.

Only good part about the course was the greens were in good shape but this course is not worth going back for just that.

Commented on 12/15/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

All good

Everything was in excellent condition. Tee boxes, fairways, and greens. No issues that I could fault the course for.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hello, cooldude55. Thank you for visiting us at Crystal Falls Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/03/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, SWINGSOFT! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course!

Commented on 11/03/2021

Hi, SWINGSOFT. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hello, DavidJCastillo. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

Very nice course

Have played here before but I think this is the best shape the course has ever been when I have played.
Green were smooth and most fairways were in great shape. A few low areas still were wet, so some drainage issue perhaps, but certainly a great value IMO.

Commented on 10/22/2021

Hi, ddorrance. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

Commented on 10/15/2021

Hi, JAYROS. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

Commented on 10/04/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u314162225817. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Crystal Falls Golf Course!

Beautiful course

If you are a golfer that enjoys scenic courses, like me, then this is a must in the Austin area. The changes in elevation really make it a fun course to play. As a very average golfer, I found it tough to play, but I enjoyed the challenge. My only complaint was the greens played real slow. It was also cart path only, which was brutal on a 90 degree day.

Commented on 10/05/2021

Hi, Wade4350039. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

Commented on 10/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000008196016! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162061898! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course!

Commented on 09/22/2021

Great layout, and tuff

Crystal Falls will afford you the ability to use every club in your bag. Go play it yourself, if you don’t believe this short and to the point review.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello, MarianEDavis. Thank you for visiting us at Crystal Falls Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/15/2021

Hi, williedangel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Crystal Falls Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fun to play BUT…….

Course was enjoyable but there was NO cold water to drink on-course. With a heat index over 105, this is unacceptable.

Commented on 09/02/2021

Hi, sp351cobra. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Crystal Falls Golf Course.

Cedar Park, Texas
4.1943294118
Georgetown, Texas
Lago Vista, Texas
Lago Vista, Texas
Point Venture, Texas
Spicewood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.