Avery Ranch Golf Club

Year Built 2002
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tif Eagle Grass
Architect Andy Raugust (2002)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Avery Ranch Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Texas (2014 #15)

Commented on 06/21/2021

Hi, BtGaddy13. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Avery Ranch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Excellent condition early in the summer after a terrible winter

Course was in excellent condition especially the greens compared to other courses in the area which greens are in terrible condition due to the record freeze conditions this winter.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Zjwm9, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, coreymorbeck. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Avery Ranch Golf Club!

Commented on 06/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Joegmartin. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club!

Fabulous afternoon at a fabulous course.

Friendly staff, great layout and superb condition. A little slow in places but overall exceptional.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, u211893962. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club.

Great course - poor pace

This is a great course. And the golf staff is very good. You can tell they work hard and care about the golf played there. However, there is an issue with very slow play. I think they overschedule but also they need to push the golfers to speed it up. I schedule Avery as a last resort because I know every round will be 5 hours. Also, it was a very hot day and there was nobody coming around selling Gatorade or water. For a Friday afternoon you would think there would be a cart girl coming around but there was no one out there.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, u000003497892! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Avery Ranch Golf Club!

Commented on 06/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u8516338. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club!

“Ranger Danger”

Played Avery today. Course in decent shape, pretty solid layout minus the houses. The Ranger, who said he was from St. Charles IL, visited our group about 8 times during the round. We were the second group off for the day at 7:30. Did not see one group behind or ahead of us all day, which was great. However, the Ranger ruined the round by telling us to pick up the pace (and trolling our group the entire round like a hawk) cause we were 15 min behind a 4 hour round. I’ve played a lot of golf and am a member at a private course, but this, seals the deal on any Ranger out there today. If we were holding people up, fine, I get it. But honestly we had zero people behind us all round. Go enjoy golf somewhere else, these guys are clock chasers

Commented on 06/18/2021

Hello, jthomp07. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Please reach out to our management team at (512) 248-2442, and thank you for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club. We hope to hear from you soon.

Great Conditions

Course is looking great, awesome fairways and true greens!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314161670803. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Avery Ranch Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000005663830! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club!

Cart Blowout

Usually love playing this course but bad experience today. Had a tire blowout after we made the turn. Took two phone calls, a word to the refreshment cart and more than an hour to get someone out to us with a replacement cart. We ended up walking for about 3 holes. I guess that sounds petty to some, but if I have to walk the course, why pay for the cart?

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're very sorry about the flat tire and the delay in getting the issue resolved. We will pass along your feedback to our staff in an effort to continue to improve. We hope you'll return in the future for a much better experience.

June 12021

Course in great shape after the amount of rain we had. Greens good and the fairways were great

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joegmartin. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Avery Ranch Golf Club thanks you!

Course should have been CLOSED!

It was cart path only and the course should have been closed! I Iost 4 balls in the first 6 holes because of sand traps being flooded! The course was so wet, it was unplayable! Went into pro shop to complain about conditions and they would offer no refund because I paid on Tee off. Com. I will take it up with them!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, tigerman23. We're very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your round with us. Yes, unfortunately, we can't offer refunds for Tee Off rounds, as those are purchased through them. We hope you'll give us another shot in the future!

Fun course, challenging layout

Elevation changes, rough, trees, challenging putting, shotmaker's course. Very fun and interesting.

Commented on 05/21/2021

Thank you for your review, hstexans. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Avery Ranch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/18/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314161281462. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club!

Checks all the boxes

Course was in very nice condition, even after pretty heavy rains the night before. I played as a single on a Wednesday behind 3 ladies that didn’t hold me up for one second. Great pace of play! I’ll definitely be back ASAP.

Commented on 05/18/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u314159762296. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club.

No reservation

Got there to check in and had no record of my reservation. Had trouble with pro shop. Showed them my reservation proof on phone but continued to say I had no reservation. Really not the way to start a round of golf.

Commented on 05/18/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u000007738944. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Avery Ranch Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000004919119! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club!

Finally not overbooked

Course was in great shape and the staff is very good. The only issue I have ever had there is that they overschedule. Was not a problem on our round. Play was on pace for the first time in many years.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Hi, u000003497892. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Avery Ranch Golf Club.

As expected!

Always in good shape, but it seems like the course maintenance crew has really found their groove. Course is basically in perfect shape tee to green, other than a couple pesky bunkers leftover from rain days. But I also noticed they were adding sand to bunkers and getting them into perfect condition as well. Sometimes pace of play is an issue, but it was flawless today.

Commented on 05/07/2021

Your feedback is important to us, Whatthecob. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Avery Ranch Golf Club.

Cedar Park, Texas
Leander, Texas
Round Rock, Texas
Georgetown, Texas
Round Rock, Texas
Georgetown, Texas
Hutto, Texas
Pflugerville, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.