Type Municipal

Originally opened in 1938 as a nine-hole course, Landa Park Golf Course has since expanded by 52 acres in 1969 to make it an 18-hole course. Although it is on the shorter side, the golf course is still entertaining for golfers of all skill levels. Bordering the Comal River, there are some water hazards coming into play on the course. The fairways are wide and there are not many difficult approach shots, making it a more player-friendly golf course. Landa Park Golf Course features small, undulating greens and there are mature trees lining the fairways. Although it is fairly forgiving, Landa Park does have some challenges, including the lengthy par-5 fourth hole that stretches over 550 yards.

Landa Park Golf Course at Comal Springs

Year Built 1938
Architect Finger Dye Spann (2008)

Carts Yes - $10

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities

Commented on 01/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Commented on 01/11/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 01/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Commented on 01/06/2021

Worth Playing

Course is a good lay out except if you’ve never played it you’ll need someone who has in your group or you’ll get lost. Course needs more directional signage on several holes.
A few holes are blind shots even your second shot from the back tees.
Like I said it’s worth playing and staff are great. Carts are new and have GPS.

Commented on 01/08/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome your feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course.

Scenic and fun.

Beautiful course with some great scenery. Coming from NM I was definitely not used to seeing so much water, I unfortunately found it the hard way. I must say I’ve never taken a shot with deer walking behind me so that was fun. A couple of fun par 4’s that tempt you to drive the green even though you can’t see it around the bend, lost a ball or two on those. Had a blast and will definitely be playing again. Also, Cy in the pro shop was excellent, the kinda guy you hope to meet when new to town and playing the course for the first time.

Commented on 01/08/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Landa Park Municipal Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Coming back after COVID

I lost over 10lbs to COVID. It was my fourth time to play after the illness, so I was still weaker than before COVID. I carry a 11 handicap and usually shoot in the mid to upper 80’s. THe Landa course allows you to do this if you will “play” and not battle it. I battled it and shot a 109. However, my take away was the same. Great course for the money, nice facilities, and the grass is always just right. The greens will hold and the ball rolls true, except when go over a deer print in the turf. :) I recommend this course. I would play it everyday if I could. RECOMMEND!

Commented on 01/08/2021

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Michael! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course.

Commented on 01/05/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Commented on 01/05/2021

Hi, Roger. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Winter Golf at Landa Park

This is a pretty, slightly rolling, nicely designed tight little course in New Braunfels. $45 gets you prime time play and a cart. They will pair you up with singles if you don’t have a complete foursome.

In December the Bermuda is all dead but the over seeded greens and fairways give you good targets. Lots of leaves, lots of deer and lots of Egyptian geese.

Lots of opportunities to tee off with something less than a driver, lots of tight driving holes, and most noteworthy is the extreme slope on many greens.

It’s a fun and inexpensive round of mini golf.

Commented on 01/05/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course.

Commented on 12/15/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Love this course but the weekends are painful

All the newbies to golf are out and we are left to try and educate them on etiquette. Stepping in lines on greens, playing halfway up the fairway ahead of the walker.Talking while on the tee, music blaring in the golf cart. That's in your prescribed group.
Then there is group ahead or behind you.
Ahead of you, painfully slow, no playing thru option offered.
Behind you, walking into your fairway, playing your hole like it's theirs.
Love Landa Park! But as a member I feel like I made a bad decision since there are no marshalls on the course to manage pace of play.

Commented on 12/07/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Landa Park Municipal Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 12/15/2020

Another great day

Discovered the course about a year ago and try to play once a month. Thoroughly enjoy the course. Often difficult to get a tee time due to popularity. Fun layout and always seems to be in great condition. I am 75 and have an 11 handicap.

Commented on 12/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Landa Park Municipal Golf Course thanks you!

New Braunfels, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
San Marcos, Texas
Spring Branch, Texas

Valid dates: Apr 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Bring your game and Make it Grand when you stay on the Stay and Play Golf package. Experience The Brute, a stunning 7,300-yard American classic or The Highlands, a picturesque landscape of scenic hills, trickling creeks and lush foliage.