Style Traditional
Cotton Fields Golf Club

Year Built 1993
Architect Jerry Schwendinger

Pace of play was very bad and a group behind us tee off while I was starting to hit my second shot people have no respect or common courtesy for the people ahead of them

Commented on 11/10/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Poor Course Conditions

I don't get how the HOT RATES work. My friend got the course for $27.00 total and I paid $43.00 for my experience. The bunkers that normally would have been sand traps, were nothing but hard rock areas, some of the fairway was a bit rough. It wasn't worth the $43.00. I don't think I would come back if it were less. Not a great first time experience.

Commented on 11/10/2021

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Cotton Fields Golf Club, The. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 11/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Coming along

Getting better, no question. Lots of work done. New greens, roll great, still very hard. Bunkers in the process of getting new sand if they aren't being sodded. Cart paths still can be a jarring ride.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Hello. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Straight Forward

First time playing this course. Greens were hard, would not bite very well. Most of the traps didn’t have sand in them ( all grass and weeds ). But, course was fun, pace was pretty good ( it is Saturday). Tight fairways. I would play again. Even though we drove 50 minutes to try it out, it was worth the drive. Overall a fun day is a good day. For what’s it’s worth, I shot my best ever 18. 86.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Cotton Fields Golf Club, The.

Great course for the money

Course has come a long way from the first time I played it this year.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/13/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Commented on 10/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cotton Fields Golf Club, The thanks you!

Commented on 10/05/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 10/04/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

This course is getting better

A work in progress. Need to roll greens but def better. Rough could stand to be cut a little shorter in some places. Still better than a year ago. Finish bunker work. Some of the cups seem to be cut at an angle. Flag leaning because of it. Craters that used to be bunkers were uncut. Grass growing in them. Which is fine but tough to come out of because it’s so tall and thick.

Commented on 09/27/2021

Good Value

Despite all the rain this week the course held up well. They have reduced the size of the greens but they are in good shape. They have given up on their bunkers though.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/20/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Commented on 09/15/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Havnt played in a while

I was impressed with the changes. Always loved this course, because it close to home and was well maintained. Hadnt played in over a year, but like what they have done. The greens are in good shape, not perfect but much better than what they look like the last time I played them. Notice they have made them a little smaller, which helps in concentrating on keep them up. The fairways are good as well, just not much help if you get off the fairway, would like too see them give you a little relief if you slightly miss the fairway, a first cut would be nice. Notice some of the bunker had been worked on but most of them still needed a lot of work. Did notice a lot of sand in the parking lot so hopefully this will get on the course soon. With all said would play this again. Actually looking to add it to my group weekly play course. Good job with the up keep!!!

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hi, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Cotton Fields

Great improvements on the course. Really like tphe the fairway and rough cut outs, greens are much improved but could probably use rolling.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hi Ron! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Cotton Fields Golf Club, The!

Commented on 09/13/2021

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Cotton Fields Golf Club, The.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Private/Community
Jonesboro, Georgia
Griffin, Georgia
Jackson, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.