Pebblebrook Golf Club

Year Built 1968
Architect Arthur Davis (1968)

Clubs No

A little off the beaten path...

If you're a 10+ handicapper looking for a good time and don't mind some bad lies every so often then give it a shot. The course is fun and greens are in really good shape, although there are places in some of the fairways where you can lose your ball. There was literally like 4 other people on the golf course, which we didn't mind, and we were able to play 18 (played through 9 twice) in about 3 hrs. If any of you remember Red Oak in Cusseta it's a very similar 9 hole version.

Poorly Maintained Course, Worse Staff

We tried out this course because it was a "hot deal" and thought to try it out. On arrival, the staff was upset that we made our reservation online because they don't make as much money off of the transaction. He told us that we needed to hurry up and tee off (4:06pm tee off, 3 players) because he needed to leave by 6pm (dusk not until 8pm). We were unsure if he was serious or just giving us a hard time, until he comes out while we are on the 8th green and tells us we need to stop golfing and come in so he can lock up.

The course itself was not in great shape, extremely hard ground on the fairways and near the green. If you hit anywhere outside of the fairway, there was a good chance you could damage your clubs by hitting off of rocks. The number of elevated tee boxes was enjoyable, but ultimately ruined by being rushed the entire round and getting kicked out early.

I dont even know what to say...

I played this course for the first time and had my hopes up for it. I traveled about 40 minutes to play this course despite the rain in the area. Staff was friendly but when I went to play the course, it looked like no one had mowed the fairways in two weeks! I couldn't tell the fairway from the rough. The greens were nice and taken care of but the rest of the course was in bad shape. Some of the tee boxes weren't elevated and on a slope making it weird to tee off. I imagine this course could and is a nice course but I am debating whether to give it another chance. I definitely won't drive another 40 minutes to play a course that hasn't been mowed and weeds growing everywhere, including the tee boxes.

nice 9 hole course

Great looking greens, nice fairways. Most par 4's are set up for birdie. Love the course. I will be back with more friends.

Warm Springs, Georgia