Odyssey Country Club is a challenging layout that was designed by Harry Bower and two-time U.S. Open winner Curtis Strange. Strange won in 1988 and 1989, putting him in the company of only six others in the century-long history of the U.S. Open. His influence is apparent in all the strategic elements of the golf course as well as the risk-reward options. This demanding layout is not exactly beginner friendly. Staying on the fairways is crucial or your ball will be met with deep rough. Water is also a prominent presence on the golf course. Twelve holes either feature a water hazards or play along the water's edge. Odyssey Country Club's 16th hole is memorable for its tricky island green, which naturally draws comparisons to the famous 17th at TPC Sawgrass.

Year Built 1992
Architect Harry Bowers Curtis Strange (1992)

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Thick Rough 14

Commented on 12/15/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Odyssey Golf Course!

Commented on 11/18/2021

Commented on 11/11/2021

Great Course - Questionable Tee Time Management

Pre-paid for foursome tee time at 11:30. Tee Time showed a Pre-paid twosome ahead of us at 11:20. Arrived at starter shack at 11:23. There was foursome on the green, a foursome in the fairway and 16 golfers ahead of us waiting to tee off. Believe this was an Asian-american outing, because they were all Asian golfers and after a 5 1/2 hour round there was a large banquet beginning consisting of Asian guest. It was a nice sunny November day, just didn't expect to spend most of it on the golf course. Lesson learned: If deal looks too good to be true, probably isn't. Call course directly.

Commented on 11/10/2021

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Odyssey Golf Course.

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hello Bill,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 11/01/2021

Commented on 11/01/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Odyssey Golf Course!

Commented on 10/27/2021

Hello,

NIce course

Played the course for just the second time. It was in really good condition. The on-course restroom was underwhelming. Glad I'm a guy and not a gal. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Odyssey Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Hello. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Odyssey Golf Course!

Hello,

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hi, Reymel. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Odyssey Golf Course.

Welcome Back

I played the Odyssey Golf Course, in an outing, on 10/11/2021. This is the first time I have played here in over 15 years, if not more. The reason we quit coming here was due to the poor conditions of the course, at the time. After playing it on Monday, I’m extremely happy to say the course is in excellent shape from tee to green. The whole course is well maintained and is in the same condition as it was, when it first opened. All staff was very courteous, from the time we showed up to the time we left. I will be back.

Commented on 10/13/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Odyssey Golf Course.

Bang For Your Buck

This track has to be one of my favorites in the area. From the blue tees this course plays fairly long for this area. With wide fairways and big dog legs you get the best of both worlds with accuracy and distance holes.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hello! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Odyssey Golf Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 10/06/2021

Commented on 10/04/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Odyssey Golf Course!

Played with my sister.. a newbie player.

Enjoyed the course and couple we were matched up with.
Difficult to carry bags to and from car. No carts in parking lot. I’m not strong so that was unclear and difficult fir me.
Unclear parking signs and drop off of golf bags But lovely facility.

Commented on 10/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Odyssey Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 10/01/2021

Commented on 10/01/2021

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hi, Harley. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Odyssey Golf Course!

Frankfort, Illinois
Olympia Fields, Illinois
Homewood, Illinois
Homewood, Illinois
Orland Park, Illinois
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn at Woodlake and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River or Meadow Valleys Course) and Whistling Straits (Straits or Irish Course)
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses).