Fern Hill Golf Club

Carts Yes - included
Clubs No
Pull-carts No

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Dinner 11

Commented on 04/08/2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Fern Hill Golf & Country Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Started out a little slow on front 9 but wasn’t bad on the back 9

Commented on 04/05/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fern Hill Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fern Hill Golf & Country Club.

Nice Place

We enjoyed this course. It was a great price for the course. The staff was friendly and it was very clean and maintained.

Commented on 04/08/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Fern Hill Golf & Country Club!

Bargain

For the money this was a great bargain. The gfeens are small but on great shape. Thete are a few bare spots but for the low cost this course was great

Commented on 11/09/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Fern Hill Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Fern Hill Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Has Potential, But The Greens And Tees Need Work

I came here on a Monday afternoon after school just trying to find a place where I could play a quick round before dark. I knew this was a pretty short course and knew I could get done fast so I figured why not try it. I wanted to walk but apparently at this course they don’t allow it. I thought that was kind of weird, but they still only charged me 25 dollars. I probably wouldn’t have played the course for any more than that though. I liked a few of the holes and thought them to be very challenging, such as #2, a big dogleg that wraps around a pond and the condos, #5 that you must put your tee shot on the left side of the fairway to have any chance of hitting the green, #6, a long, thin par 5 that runs alongside the Clinton river, and #14, a long par 3 with water in front and left of the green. Those holes I liked and found to be a fun challenge. However, the same thing can’t be said for the rest of them. I think a very lazy design where you just place a tee, place a green, trees on both sides and a straight line. That’s 3/4 of this golf course and I found that to be boring. However, the biggest disappointment were the greens. They were relatively slow and the edges of most of them were patchy and missing grass. Some of the tee boxes were wet and muddy, and some were bone dry where I could barely get the tee in the ground. Overall, not the best, but I’ve seen worse.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Fern Hill Golf & Country Club!

Horrible

Slow play. Holes were on top of each other. Like shoving 10 lbs of s#$% in a 5lb bag. Save your money and go elsewhere.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Fern Hill Golf & Country Club.

Pretty good course

This was a pretty solid course. Greens were pretty hard but the course had a pretty good setup and pace.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Fern Hill Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fern Hill Golf & Country Club.

Slow Play

Usually no problems at this course. Pro shop attendant, a young gentleman had 2 foursome of elderly ladies tee off after each other. Was not allowed to start on back 9 but had to follow these two groups through 9 holes. Took 2 1/2 hours to play 9 holes with 2-3 groups waiting to tee off on every hole. Even though I paid for 18 holes, I didn’t have time or patience for another 2 1/2 hour back nine.

Commented on 09/24/2020

Improvement

This is the best I have seen this course,the greens are perfect. If they can keep up what they are doing right now they will be in the top 10.

Commented on 09/24/2020

Bad circumstances

At the club house i was told they had a big outting that afternoon and that the grounds crew would be out there. Even tho they were working on the course still when i tee'd off on my early round, they were very considerate of not holding me up and were all around great at not being an inconvenience to me. The staff were very friendly as i played through them working on multiple holes. Thanks for the fun round!

Commented on 09/18/2020

I ENJOYED IT

I enjoyed playing here and I will return. The back 9 was flooded so I didnt get a chance to experience it, but the 9 holes we did play were fun.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Thank you for sharing, your feedback is important to us. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Fern Hill Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 09/04/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Fern Hill Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Parking lot

Brown grass, dry cracked ground, and weeds. Save your money and just go hit a ball around a parking lot.

Commented on 08/26/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Fern Hill Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Two flat tires...poorly kept.

Our cart got 2 flat tires along the course, the ground was hard as a rock, not many patches of grass. Overall a very poor course.

Commented on 08/26/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Fern Hill Golf & Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 08/31/2020